Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (43587 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Breaking: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by bbmate: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Anyone that is against Why Against Indiscipline (WAI) has questionable characters. More so, some people are shouting " we are back to 1984" some of them were not given birth to or merely two yes old.

some of the people that voted Buhari voted for him cos of his integrity, characters & wht his has done in his previous tenor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Alanzazani: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
when nepotism is at play this is what i obtainable. i saw the NOA DG saying crap lile this is part pf th functions of NOA. let the brigade enter the streets anf force discipline on Nigerians lets see. what the Bleep is a brigade? Discipline has to do with orientation of a people.
when economies of greece, spain, and yhe rest were going through recession the news was flooded with palliatives and econonic measures being put in place that eventually saw these economies bouncing back.
this government is visionless, very soon the price of fuel will go up from all indications from indepndent marketers, the level of insecurity in the country is unprecedented so i ask myself what was so special about buhari that APC sold to us? cant wait for 2019
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Alanzazani: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
when nepotism is at play this is what i obtainable. i saw the NOA DG saying crap lile this is part pf th functions of NOA. let the brigade enter the streets anf force discipline on Nigerians lets see. what the Bleep is a brigade? Discipline has to do with orientation of a people.
when economies of greece, spain, and yhe rest were going through recession the news was flooded with palliatives and econonic measures being put in place that eventually saw these economies bouncing back.
this government is visionless, very soon the price of fuel will go up from all indications from indepndent marketers, the level of insecurity in the country is unprecedented so i ask myself what was so special about buhari that APC packaged and sold to us? cant wait for 2019
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Yasirarafat: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:

From the look of things, you should devote the time you spend on the internet to improving your atrocious grammar, dear zombie.
Really?? grin
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Alphalinx(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Same Old policy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Trulie(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari is recycling history. How do we move forward from here when we are always going backwards. We need advanced tech security devices and not the old archaic boys brigade of the 19th century. Am yet to see the govt plan on taking advantage of the raw talents we have here to advance our technologies. We should have something like the IT village where the top best IT students are tasked on top assignments of national interests. We have the youths and itchiness in them to reach fr the sky, so what's holding the govt back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by iwadobo: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
And history will judge you more for being a sentimental individual.

I believe the individual 'your people' supported was any better? Judging from the looting and plundering that took place right under his nose? Not to talk of the thousands of lives that went up in smoke due to his ineptitude in handling the Boko Haram insurgent.

Or should I also remind you how he sat back and did nothing to those who scammed and killed unemployed graduates looking for jobs via the Immigration Job Scam.

Yes indeed, history will judge you also for what you truly are.

Bokoharam was planned and executed by the north to disgraced GEJ out of power. Come to think of it, has buhari added a single bullet or a pistol to our armoury ? Why does the war seems abated? What is weakening the ability of the haramists to launch attacks ? What particular thing has buhari introduced to bring about this change ? My brother, let me tell you what you don't know, the north who created bokoharam have withdrawn their support since they archived their aim . The Fulani who are the mastermind of the job just want the kanuris ,who formed the bulk of the bokoharam foot soldiers , to die mercilessly in the battle field to make it looks like buhari has won the battle. The Fulani soldiers no longer give information to bokoharam like they were doing during GEJ, they no longer supply them arms and ammunition, even food supply has been reduced to the barest minimum . The bokoharam thing was a deeply planned stuff by the Fulani using the kanuris as footsoldiers. Very soon, if the kanuris wake up, the whole truth will emerge .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by prof12(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
For those of you that don't know what this means the govt is trying to commission civilian secret service reminiscent of the Nazi days where neighbours will watch and report their neighbours they suspect of being anti govt ..ladies and gentlemen welcome to to the police state

When we had WAI brigade in the 80's there was sanity in the society not the kind of insanity, indiscipline and corruption that has eaten the nation to almost dead point today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by amoduganja: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Shokudo:
Feb 1, 2015 – Names Of Nollywood Celebrities, Nigerian Musicians & Comedians Supporting APC’s Buhari & Osinbajo

Below is a full list of Nollywood celebrities and entertainers supporting APC Presidential and VP candidates (General Muhammadu Buhari & RCCG Pastor Yemi Osinbajo) for the upcoming Valentine’s day election.

Desmond Elliott
Funke Akindele
Moji Olaiya
Ronke Ojo Oshodi Oke
Lasun Ray
Yemi Solade
Foluke Daramola
Richardo Agbor
Leonard Mezie
Bolaji Amusan
Baba Suwe
Bimbo Thomas
Eniola Badmus
Yomi Fash Lanso
Baba Tee
Fathia Balogun
Femi ADebayo
Odunlade Adekola
Sola Shobowale
Yinka Quadri
Adebayo Salami
Sanyeri
Fausat Balogun
Olamide
Ice Prince
Banky W
MI
Sound Sultant
K1
9ice
Malaika
KSB
Dayo Adeneye
DJ Jimmy Jatt
Wande Coal
Iyanya
Skales
Olu Maintain
Azadus
General Pype
Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st
Funky Mallam
Obafemi Martins
Tomiwa Sage
Lafup

The only igbo man in this list is down with a strange illness. Sorry, my thoughts are roaming...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by 989900E: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
The WAI brigade never ceased to exist, they only ceased to be effective -- they are about to go effective again!

And it will be a good thing if the President starts from Aso villa.

Are you indisciplined? Try remembering some of those morals and finesse you were taught at home and school now, it sure will come handy.

Why do you wanna go take a leak, or poo the nearest convenient place you see without a second thought?
Why wouldn't you wanna queue to get on the bus?
Why would you wanna be late to work . . .

The terrible situation of the economy should not be clouding our better judgement . . . when you 'wail' indiscriminately by default, wrong or right, you become a 'wailing zombie'.

Indiscipline (definition): a situation in which people do not control their behaviour or obey rules.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Summer7: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
PMB should start his campaign from the Senate and House of Reps. They need it more due to gross indecipline and malfunction in both houses before it can water-down to other facet
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by 989900E: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
iwadobo:

Bokoharam was planned and executed by the north to disgraced GEJ out of power. Come to think of it, has buhari added a single bullet or a pistol to our armoury ? Why does the war seems abated? What is weakening the ability of the haramists to launch attacks ? What particular thing has buhari introduced to bring about this change ? My brother, let me tell you what you don't know, the north who created bokoharam have withdrawn their support since they archived their aim . The Fulani who are the mastermind of the job just want the kanuris ,who formed the bulk of the bokoharam foot soldiers , to die mercilessly in the battle field to make it looks like buhari has won the battle. The Fulani soldiers no longer give information to bokoharam like they were doing during GEJ, they no longer supply them arms and ammunition, even food supply has been reduced to the barest minimum . The bokoharam thing was a deeply planned stuff by the Fulani using the kanuris as footsoldiers. Very soon, if the kanuris wake up, the whole truth will emerge .

Pausing for a second and assuming your 'grand story' is true for a second, don't you feel terribly sorry for a group or groups of people that will do such terrible things (have hundreds of thousands either killed, maimed, kidnapped, displaced, raped, or famished) to themselves for a seat that will probably not directly bring them out of poverty and misery?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Summer7: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
PMB should start his campaign from the Senate and House of Reps. They need it more due to gross indiscipline and malfunction in both houses before it can water-down to other facet
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by babydioku(f): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Iberibe.
As if uniform will change anything.

Why don't they also create brigades for

WAH : War Against Hunger
WAR : War Against bad Roads
WAM: War Against Mumuism
WAZ: War Against Zombiesm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by lordyugo: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Drabeey:
Nice move baba, another job opportunity in the making.

You'll always be my man.

Anyways

Drabeey was here.

Africans and stone age mob mentality
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by lordyugo: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Only law breaking miscreants would be scared of this. cheesy

bunch of retard wit stone age mob mentality. Hv come to realise that those that support mediocrity and embarrassingly defend it are those that hv nvr set their feet outside the shores of naija to broaden dr horizon nd mindset.
I can comfortably say you are one of them and if by some mistake you have then u need to be shot on sight cos ur case is an irredeemable genetic malfunction.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by SalomonKane: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
iwadobo:

Where is your evidence to back up your claim as regard the emboldened?

I believe you must be privy to classified information for you to make all this claims. Please endeavour to provide proof that the north sabotaged Jonathan's regime by masterminding the Boko Haram attacks.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by biggerj(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
i agree wit u bt dis is nt de tym 4 dis our people say wen eating corn u talk about corn. Wat need is war against recession, war against poverty, war against herdsmen
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by biggerj(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
i agree wit u bt dis is nt de tym 4 dis our people say wen eating corn u talk about corn. Wat need is war against recession, war against poverty, war against herdsmen, war against unemployment
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by okudili4live: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Kenai post=48305559]Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

In all this, I'm really impressed with my people, the Igbo.
They REALLY saw through this ancient dunderhead.
On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo.

Well said my broda...
Ultimately I think history is judging us today for the roles we played yesterday that's why we cry today of MARGINALIZATION..
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by wazobiaN9(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
12Monkeys:
Another Brown Shirts similar to that of the Nazis.

After he destroyed the politically class, suppressed the press in 1984 he rolled in the WAI Brigade to deal with the plebs.

Same thing he is doing today.

The political class and opposition are systematically being silent and the press has been gagged with bribes and intimidation and threats of DSS arrests

Only thing left is to whip the plebs back in line.

This will only happen in the dead southw@ste region just as it did back 1984.

well well boy, the bulk of your kinsmen are in the south w@ste ekking out a life for themselves, while you beat your chest like a king kong only in the virtual world.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by lucasnas(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley

Bless u..
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by goldtooth: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley

I love the way you articulate your thoughts. i doff my hat
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by tosiviano: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who are this people ?this APC governments should cover their face with shame, because this is not what people need in this difficult time.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by naijaking1: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Next, Buhari will resurrect Tunde Idiagbon, then the reinvention of WAI will be completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Yasirarafat: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenai:

From the look of things, you should devote the time you spend on the internet to improving your atrocious grammar, dear zombie.
True , am happy u can understand me anyway
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Yasirarafat: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenai:

True , am happy u understand me anyway

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Tearg1: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.

In Patrick Obahiagbon's voice!!! CABUDO REJECT-AMENTA
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by LorDBolton(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
rudestmcblaze:
Is that the most pressing issue, what you're is just as good as teaching somebody who us dying of hunger how to fish instead of giving the person fish. Is it until Nigeria becomes a wasteland that Bubu will implement policies that will improve the economic state of the country

Lols...Guy stop proving naija is full of illiterates na... i'm referring to a brigade created to try and change the way we(nigerians) BEHAVE and you're asking irrelevant questions...so irrelevant I won't if you not just another clueless frustrated wailer.

The economy is biting everyone but there are various ministries, agencies and parastatals. Do u expect them to ignore their functions and wait till the economy (via policies of cbn, ministry of finance, mpc etc) the picks up? Stop thinking with your anus.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by rudestmcblaze: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols...Guy stop proving naija is full of illiterates na... i'm referring to a brigade created to try and change the way we(nigerians) BEHAVE and you're asking irrelevant questions...so irrelevant I won't if you not just another clueless frustrated wailer.

The economy is biting everyone but there are various ministries, agencies and parastatals. Do u expect them to ignore their functions and wait till the economy (via policies of cbn, ministry of finance, mpc etc) the picks up? Stop thinking with your anus.
People like you are always quick to throw words at people, I never said the move was not a good one but that it is not what we really need at the moment. Everything involves finance (the brigade included) and he will be yelling that Nigeria is broke. You are complaining about Nigerians boycotting necessary procedures in order to get things done when what they will need to get things done is not in place. If you want to stop people from dropping waste on the floor and you don't place waste baskets at designated places and expect it to work, you'll be wasting your time. You don't want drivers to follow one way and you are not providing any manageable roadway for them and you expect them to abide by rules. Nigeria is in a state of regression and all you are after as a President is to exert yourself on the people you're presiding over. Its quite obvious that something is wrong with not the President but the presidency. You don't have to like the truth bro, that's why its the truth!!!
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by LorDBolton(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2016
rudestmcblaze:
People like you are always quick to throw words at people, I never said the move was not a good one but that it is not what we really need at the moment. Everything involves finance (the brigade included) and he will be yelling that Nigeria is broke. You are complaining about Nigerians boycotting necessary procedures in order to get things done when what they will need to get things done is not in place. If you want to stop people from dropping waste on the floor and you don't place waste baskets at designated places and expect it to work, you'll be wasting your time. You don't want drivers to follow one way and you are not providing any manageable roadway for them and you expect them to abide by rules. Nigeria is in a state of regression and all you are after as a President is to exert yourself on the people you're presiding over. Its quite obvious that something is wrong with not the President but the presidency. You don't have to like the truth bro, that's why its the truth!!!

Sorry if I sounded rude but i'm tired of the skepticism, cynicism and hate being exhibited by the average nigerian.

You still don't get it do you? This is another agency with a specific role and it's a menial job(in reality) like street sweepers thus doubt their pay will be over-the-top + their employment creates employment whilst also generating revenue via fines.

As for the bolded please stop justifying animalistic behaviour what about pedestrian bridges? People will FEEL TOO LAZY to walk 2/3mins to a bridge then cross over...they prefer dashing across the road.

Infact some will be directly under the bridge and still attempt crossing the express, there's a ped ex bridge close to yabatech and a friend said HE HAD NEVER SEEN ANYONE USE IT(we also crossed the road). I observed for 5mins and realised NOT ONE SOUL actually used that bridge.

Do u use commercial buses? Well ordinary seat belt in the front seat turn HERCULEAN TASK the drivers only use it when they sight officers, their passenger seat belts do not work, they just tell passengers to put it across like they actually wearing one.

Maybe you underestimate or do not even know the importance of a national psyche... take away these animalistic behaviour and corruption has been defeated 12-15%, THAT IS WHY DEVELOPED NATIONS GO HARD ON THINGS AS LITTLE AS DRIVING WITHOUT A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE... the person could be sent to jail!
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by MidasTouche01(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good evening
Please do u know someone who can help build a site and place ads on major blogs in Nigeria, like Nairaland and Lindaikejis blog?

Cc: Ishilove, Smellymouth, Dominique, veekid,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.