Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (43585 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Breaking: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Hedonistically: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Awesome!!

I remember @Omenka created a thread calling for this sometime in january. smiley

www.nairaland.com/2842099/should-wai-c-reintroduced-pic

Good job baba. smiley

I used to think that this "zombie" tag was overused and unnecessary. Now I know exactly what it means. My goodness! You sheep must be under a terrible spell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by 007Gbenga: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Empty head! Bandwagon of zombies....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Fawklicant: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2016
George Orwell....1984
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by SalomonKane: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

In all this, I'm really impressed with my people, the Igbo.
They REALLY saw through this ancient dunderhead.
On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley
And history will judge you more for being a sentimental individual.

I believe the individual 'your people' supported was any better? Judging from the looting and plundering that took place right under his nose? Not to talk of the thousands of lives that went up in smoke due to his ineptitude in handling the Boko Haram insurgent.

Or should I also remind you how he sat back and did nothing to those who scammed and killed unemployed graduates looking for jobs via the Immigration Job Scam.

Yes indeed, history will judge you also for what you truly are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by totorimi: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Why reanact a 30 year old program without any improvement on the old system. If it were good enough successive governments would have adopted it and sustained it. This is a typical real case of backward retardation, a clueless government just struggling they are night to find something to do. They lack innovation. The next thing now these ones will begin to intimidate and harrass people without recourse to any legal system to defend them.

What is needed at this time is an efficient police force with enough CCTV camera and steady power to see offenders and locate them wherever they may be. Whats the idea in reenacting and moribund system just to be seen to be creating unsustainable jobs. This is just another avenue for extortion. They should come up with original ideas in line with modern day realities. We are not cows that needs a herdsman to control and beat them into line, what we need is the enabling infrastructures that will help Nigerians to achieve their dreams an not another killer squad that will pursue somebody and use horsewhip to beat somebody.

This is the worst hovernment in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Dman00(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Drabeey:
Nice move baba, another job opportunity in the making.

You'll always be my man.

Anyways

Drabeey was here.
na only when they wan employ people 4 police,army or nigerian force dm go remeber ajepako but if na CBN na rich people
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by cjrane: 2:06am On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=16pt]So,
With all the economic problems facing Nigeria, all the security issues and the real prospect of a civil war breaking out if the army make good their promise to kill Niger Deltans ...international companies, airlines are leaving Nigeria etc.....

Buhari's biggest headache is how to create jobs for uneducated Daura youths through the WAI brigade?

Those that brought this dulllard on Nigeria will never see anything good in their lives.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley

A true son of his father. A wise son of the l.o.t.r.s

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ibkgab001: 2:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Heaven Knows i`m so happy now ...Simply because the foolish Donlekan who attacked me when Buhari made his intentions know to run for the office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is no hearing it Big time

If you are reading this .... Under Buahri i have completed my Farm,,,, stocked my farm ..... work day round to make more cash and building my own personal house which is nearing completion ,,,, i know you would have turn to wailers where ever you may be ... as you ve said God will delay my progress .. now that God has bless me more than i even expect you still remain my Number one hater and God will Judge both of us right
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Billygee2u: 2:52am On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
For those of you that don't know what this means the govt is trying to commission civilian secret service reminiscent of the Nazi days where neighbours will watch and report their neighbours they suspect of being anti govt ..ladies and gentlemen welcome to to the police state
you are very clever.
I give you 1million likes
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by djkirkoo2(m): 3:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Yasirarafat:
U get time to type all this for sm1 who don't know u exist?? embarassed
Sorry bro grin
Shot Up. GEJ know you?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by damon222: 3:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.

No day passes without my complete dislike for this government. That is why I am praying everyday for the division abi spliting of this country. I am not happy going togother with this Buhari governement. He is too oopressive, wicked and devilish and I completely hate oppression
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2016
This WAI go hear am from boyz wey dey vex...i pity them...Its now official our president is a certified dullard..Just negodu what he is doing..bringing herdsmen to control his cow citizens bumper to bumper
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by cindyrocks(f): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Drabeey:
Nice move baba, another job opportunity in the making.

You'll always be my man.

Anyways

Drabeey was here.

S and S is real.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by damon222: 4:51am On Aug 09, 2016
aariwa:
Its not Buhari's making,its history repeating itself.Importers are no longer importing due to the high dollar rate meaning that after selling up old stock,we may face scarcity of essential commodities and if we are to go by the popular saying that history always repeats itself,then Buhari may loose his seat again after 18 months in power
If it is not Buhari's making, why should this happen in his time again? You people will always formulate anything and names, to defend this brainless dunce call Buhari. Some will defend him by saying it is reccession when it is very clear that Buhari is without an inch brain and knowldge to turn the economy round. You people will defend him by saying majority of us are complaining because he is fighing corruption whereas, what Buhari knows best is to go afters his perceived enemies, the igbo, the south south people thereby causing frustration and more agitations for separation. If this Buhari has some thing in his upstairs, he should be seen doing certains things that will prevent corruption, instead, he is jumping every where climbing down on his enemies, take them to efcc custody, rush to any nearby customary court to detain the person, thereafter request for more time and days and then look for evidence. Rubbish brainless, certificateless Buhari he is.
He is even shifting his senselessness to the jusdiciary because according to him the judiciary is not trying and jailing people. He fails to know when you rush people, just because you want to eliminate the perceived enemies and people from the other side WITHOUT evidence, the judiciary will be left with nothing than to wait for your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by NotComplaining: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Let the dullard start with his cleavage bearing profligate that he calls wife.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by smogup: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Why Abookies full this WAI
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:06am On Aug 09, 2016
God bless the President.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Carter4luv(m): 6:07am On Aug 09, 2016
the paul pogba of nigeria.....
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by healer22: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Is this what is really important to Nigerians now? http://signalnet.org/etisalat-night-plan
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by richard870(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Awaja(m): 6:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Impeachment is inherent and remains the only Quick solution for those who are asking Buhari why the WAI.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Miles300: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2016
It shows how useless the police is , if not there wouldn't be a need for this.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by neonly: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2016
gleaf:
Welcome back to military regime of 1984......Next on the agenda is "line up for essential commodities"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by chachanga: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Csami:
Ah ha! Buhari is getting there. All we need is another Babangida to overthrow or retire him permanently.

Badt boy youundecided

NotComplaining:
Let the dullard start with his cleavage bearing profligate that he calls wife.
Pics or Ahdonbilivit, mehn!

ceeethru:
Enough of war on indiscipline better launch war on Hunger, Starvation & Poverty. With these mention 3 diseases everywhere in the society I wonder how you expect people to be disciplined. Remember a hungry man is an angry man and idle mind is a devils workshop. Better eliminate poverty & put food on people's table, naturally people will be glad to behave disciplined. You don't leave root course and fight course.... tackle the root course of indiscipline and disciple will take place. WISDOM AS SAID IS PROFITABLE TO THE DIRECT!

spot on
Ur "ceeing" it clearly
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by spenca: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2016
All these creations are unnecessary , why not just inconcate this into the Nigeria police force , this is taking a lot away police institution. Create a division in police for this an recruit rather than have all kinds of uniform in the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Afroconnect: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Oga presido,fight crime,fight terrorists-forget about instiling discipline,we are not your kids.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Is that our utmost priority? In this present economic situation? ..even if you must *fight indiscipline*, why not strengthen agencies already designed for that-the police force, army, etc..pls, this is uncalled for..we have more pressing national issues..
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by comos: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
waste of fund, missed priority, each state already have her own agency why introduce another one?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by abbeyty(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
na to dey whip us with horsewhip be that ohh, make i dey start wearing double cloth and always wear jeans under b4 i go out nobody cant tell
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Mis-placed priority!...Buhari, HUNGER/ANGER is ravaging the land! Dumb nomad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.