Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court (1124 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2006
the supreme court of abuja has pronouced it that ladoja be re-installed but akala is saying he will fight on.
the IG and OBJ have decided afterwords to bring Ladoja back.
now who is fighting who and what is the fight all about?
Re: Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court by Labans(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2006
I thank God for Gov. Ladoja, at last we can now have hope for our judicial system grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court by Jaybaba(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
The Supreme Court should be respected.
The PDP had in all this while kept quiet in a matter it ought to have taken action on months ago.
Somehow, some bit of sanity is in Nigeria with this verdict. Although OBJ has pledged support for it, I'm yet to hear the interpretation of the Attorney General - Bayo. Maybe Ladoja should wait for the International Court of Justice Ruling.
Akala truly is a usurper like Gov. Tinubu opined and I urge the EFCC to begin investigating him now.
Re: Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court by olaak1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2006
Re: Ladoja To Come Back, Akala To Go - Supreme Court by Wilfem(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2006
Akala truly is a usurper like Gov. Tinubu opined and I urge the EFCC to begin investigating him now.

[quote][/quote]luffing
I don't really know for this Alao Akala of a man. I think he's just bluffing, thanks to his semi/demi god (Adedibu)
Well, monday is the 'D' day which we'll really know who's who. I'm not happy with Ladoja's decision to still work with Akala as his deputy again (if what I read in Saturday's Vanguard was anything to go by) Akala is really treacherous. And as for the PDP gubernitorial prmaries he won, I have no doubt within myself that it is not a massive rigging (as alleged by Adeojo)
Anyway let's continue to pray for the peace and progress of the State and the Country as a whole. God is in control.

(1) (Reply)

Iwu's Fraudulent History And Nigeria's Democratic Future / Jjmm / Global Alert Issued On Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.