Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos (946 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by nigeriacamera: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos.This romantic Lekki-based Nigerian guy shocked his girlfriend at the Shoprite supermarket inside Ikeja City mall recently.

The man identified as Valentine reportedly honoured his British-Nigerian girlfriend with the surprise proposal about 3 days after she landed in Lagos.
The proposal drew shoppers attention and of course the lady said yes with tears rolling down her face.
https://nigeriacamera.net/photos-nigerian-man-proposes-londoner-girlfriend-shoprite-ikeja-lagos/

Re: See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by amtaken(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congratulations to the shy couple.
Re: See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
where is the londoner girlfriend? These bloggers eh!
Re: See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
God make me wealthy enough to give my future wife d best romantic proposal Eva (amen)

isn't dat just romantic?
Re: See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by yemmit90: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
But what is the meaning of all this nonsense some people doing these days. What is so special telling a woman to be a wife.
Re: See How Man Proposes To Londoner Girlfriend At Shoprite Ikeja Lagos by Slimflame(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Some people self

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Dating A Green Snake / 13 Types Of S3x Everyone Should Have At Least Once And Maybe A Dozen More Times. / My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.