Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (34075 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by naijaking1: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fortissimo:

What's wrong with queuing at bus stops? Would you rather fight and struggle to board a bus?

In all the democratic countries where people line up for buses and services; is it because of wai? No.
It's because the leaders created an environment where people know that it would get to their turn. In atmosphere of chaos, bribery, and corruption, all humans struggle and fight for any small opportunity. People don't have to be treated like animals just to make them obey rules, but you have to give equal sense of opportunity. The leaders need WA I not the masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by VERDA: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
diegwu01:
Ahh! this policy would suit those wailers and IPOBians with Neanderthal mentality and extremely low IQ grin grin grin grin grin
Noticed how quick they reacted to the News claiming "Nigerians Reacts...", the topic should have been "Wailers and IPOBian yoots reacts...."

In ur twisted mind,everybody that criticizes this government's is an IPOB youth,you need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by nextstep(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
mars123:
Unruly behaviour of Nigerian people/government is part of Nigerias dilemma...so if you are not a mad dog why are you worried about a leash?

some people are not aware of their responsibilities as Nigerians. Is it to criticize everything the government do that makes you patriotic? When you just want to continue living in the fools paradise that Nigeria has become.

The honest/humble/hardworking combo doesn't guarantee success here. You have to be a sharp guy, cunning like the tortoise because that is the system.

Telling you that change starts with you is what you don't want to hear. How then does change come about? The president with the magic wand? You dey jonse...

If the president creates an enabling environment where:
- good jobs are available to all
- resources are plentiful (water, food, light, good roads, good schools, cheap transport, etc)
- police are actually protectors instead of parasites

Then we will not need to hustle and struggle. IN other words, if government creates an environment where we know we will get our turn, you will see the order and "discipline" you seek. You are blaming and punishing the crayfish for bending, meanwhile ignoring the conditions that make it bend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Tsongz(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin wailers can hug transformer for all I care
Most of una wey dey shout self no know the real meaning of this # one wailer shouts the other wey no sabi weytin dey on board go pick it grin that's how they roll # useless team #Team wailers # #team sadists#
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by glasshouse(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
We Nigerians should b ashamed of ourselfs, for using our hands to vote an illiterate into power.
The govt does not v any policy nd sincerely now Na moring.
It's now we all will know d difference between an educated person nd an illiterate. My happiness is dat it is worst for APC people now .
Well let's enjoy d ride but I dought if Mr President head is correct . Time is d only thing dat will tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by 360command: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
hucienda:
"Animal in human skin" - Fela
Fela told us but we turned a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
ok

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by naijaking1: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
nextstep:

If the president creates an enabling environment where:
- good jobs are available to all
- resources are plentiful (water, food, light, good roads, good schools, cheap transport, etc)
- police are actually protectors instead of parasites

Then we will not need to hustle and struggle. IN other words, if government creates an environment where we know we will get our turn, you will see the order and "discipline" you seek. You are blaming and punishing the crayfish for bending, meanwhile ignoring the conditions that make it bend.

Perfect sense.
WAEC certificate and a little education makes all the difference
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by newbornmacho(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaking1:

In all the democratic countries where people line up for buses and services; is it because of wai? No.
It's because the leaders created an environment where people know that it would get to their turn. In atmosphere of chaos, bribery, and corruption, all humans struggle and fight for any small opportunity. People don't have to be treated like animals just to make them obey rules, but you have to give equal sense of opportunity. The leaders need WA I not the masses
1 thousand likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by mikolo80: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
MorningLight:

And then you'll go live in a country where there's disciple if not more discipline...

You guys still don't want to stop behaving like goats... stop pissing in public places... stop disturbing the neighbourhood with blaring musics.. stop throwing dirts by the roadside... doing parties right in the middle of the road.. And then you want to go to a country where you'll serve jail term if you're caught doing all of these.....
Now who's the goat..??
you de mind them. I even pray pdp who's next election so their eye will clear properly.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by mikolo80: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaking1:

Stop lying
If you jump queue you will be checked by others on the line
If you spit shit or piss in public you will pay $500 dollar fine
Enforced by police

It's because the leaders created an environment where people know that it would get to their turn.

Gotta didn't do anythin
Private sector did
Nobody is holding our private sector
We are just lazy

In atmosphere of chaos,

Mass shootings

bribery,

Happens in the west and Asia too

and corruption,

What do you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are about
all humans struggle and fight for any small opportunity.

Only if there is no consequence

People don't have to be treated like animals just to make them obey rules, but you have to give equal sense of opportunity. The leaders need WA I not the masses
what do you call locking ppl up and tasering the unruly, beating to death, shooting to death by American policemen
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by naijaking1: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
MorningLight:

And then you'll go live in a country where there's disciple if not more discipline...

You guys still don't want to stop behaving like goats... stop pissing in public places... stop disturbing the neighbourhood with blaring musics.. stop throwing dirts by the roadside... doing parties right in the middle of the road.. And then you want to go to a country where you'll serve jail term if you're caught doing all of these.....
Now who's the goat..??

You really lack knowledge of both human nature and basic governance.
Has government mandated public companies, restaurants, and offices to provide toilets for their companies? Naturally, people would rather use a clean toilet than the bush or roadside.
In the US, you can't get a license to sell food, unless you have working toilets where customers who have filled up with the food can defecate some of them out.
That's called administration, not a stupid action of hiring people to catch people who are just responding to nature call. BTW, those wai officers were known to collect bribes, punish their personal enemies and engage in all sorts of indiscipline.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by naijaking1: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
mikolo80:
what do you call locking ppl up and tasering the unruly, beating to death, shooting to death by American policeme
n

Your examples are totally wrong
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by GreyLaw(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
lashout1:

Then i know i am in a place were the govt provides rest room at strategic points, were waste bin litres the road and not man holes, were gardens are free for all and not just for beauty or revenue mobilization source, and a place were they have a near perfect market. then the passion to keep laws comes from the soul.

Hahahahahaha... You gave the human being behind that moniker a terrible beating!

Don't mind hypocrites who have refused to think for themselves. Even if you change yourself, you cannot change Nigeria!

I take my empty satchets of table water for miles yet no waste bins in sight, and one angelic Nigerian is hyperventilating when others who may not have same ideals as myself, throw theirs to the dirty, pothole-filled, gutterless roads.

Try to change Nigeria and get killed! I do my best, but would NEVER put my neck on the line, except for a fellow human being, not for Nigeria. At least, not yet!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by juman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
The old man president would end up without having any tangible legacy as president.

Confused government.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by aboveu(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
But what is the meaning of this Nigerian needs to act fast, this is becoming another thing.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
mars123:
Unruly behaviour of Nigerian people/government is part of Nigerias dilemma...so if you are not a mad dog why are you worried about a leash?

some people are not aware of their responsibilities as Nigerians. Is it to criticize everything the government do that makes you patriotic? When you just want to continue living in the fools paradise that Nigeria has become.

The honest/humble/hardworking combo doesn't guarantee success here. You have to be a sharp guy, cunning like the tortoise because that is the system.

Telling you that change starts with you is what you don't want to hear. How then does change come about? The president with the magic wand? You dey jonse...

Lol...you don't seem to get it. When you tell hungry to behave, you risk being skinned and eaten alive. There's an appropriate time for everything.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by 400billionman: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
grossintel:
let us all admit it, we made a huge mistake voting APC. I can't believe we have 3 more years to go, it is finished

Lmao cheesy

Anytime i feel cheated, e dey pain me well well..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Stanbeto: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sai Change Baba
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ksnowbaba: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
embarassedAnd "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by payosehtor(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
I opened the thread just see how wailers will react as usual. fire-on guys while the change agent are busy at work, CHANGE DOR E !
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...stone age policies coming back....This is a man who has not fulfilled his promises on creating jobs but yet wants to fight against indiscipline...buhari seems like a robot that can't think beyond its programmed activities... grin...nonsense...
Sometimes i hink and imagine how the youths reason, You are here talking about buhari not fulfiling his promise in one year but forget GEJ was there for 6yrs without fulfilling any of his promises and even left a bad economy.. You guys can go and die... I stand with Buhari till 2023... I wan see who will have the boldness to go and remove him.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
Buhari belongs to the museum.

We warned Nigerians shouting "Sai Baba" last year, that a Leopard never changes it's Skin.

Buhari of 1984 is still Buhari of 2016, he has not changed

He has again brought the evil and sufferings of his evil regime in I984 upon Nigerians in 2016

The video below summarizes Buhari evil regime of 1984, compare and contrast with what is happening now in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyLe_TF4Uw#

God deliver us from Buhari before 2019.
Stop listening to useless and nonsense journalism if you don't know about history go and ask your father of grandfather, Buhari met a bad Nigeria and bad Economy and trying to fix it in 1984 and when things was about to start working corrupt people who have enriched their selfs with our earned money sponsored a coup to oust him i mean the likes of MKO and tell me what is the end of MKO? he died a useless and shameful death... Any one who plan any evil against Buhari who is trying everything to fix Nigeria will end like MKO Abiola.

If you are using Fayose who have enriched himself with billion of our money and started ranting nonsense so as to safe his ass from going to jail as a yard stick, remember a former Chief of Staff in China was sentenced to Life imprisonment for money to upto Fayose one year salaries..

If you are using Fayose useless ranting as your justification, You should ask yourself what's the worth of your entire family and Generations if they have eve earned #4.7billion that Fayose and Obanikoro wanna sit on and trying to do anything to tarnish Buhari image who is doing everthing to cleanse this country.. if you are hungry or not satisfy with how PMB is rulling this country, You can relocate to Uganda.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2016
diegwu01:
Ahh! this policy would suit those wailers and IPOBians with Neanderthal mentality and extremely low IQ grin grin grin grin grin
Noticed how quick they reacted to the News claiming "Nigerians Reacts...", the topic should have been "Wailers and IPOBian yoots reacts...."
Bro no mind those useless people who never see anything bad in PDP 16yrs misrule but started blaming APC one year rule...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2016
MorningLight:

Now who's the goat..??
No mind those yeye people jare, They all want to go to US, Europe etc where they they cannot do anyhow cos of been penalized but want Nigeria to remain indiscipline country.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
The silly dullard has no idea of any meaningful thing to do for this country

It will never be well with Buhari and all zombies
Same way it will never be well with your entire generation abi? Show us one meaningful thing your GEJ and PDP did for 16yrs if not bring us to where we are today and expecting miracle under one year.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2016
drss2:
wai means war against democracy n freedom in disguise. wai 1984 Reloaded.
leopard no dey change him spots. those dat voted d dullard should get ready for horse wips n frog jump.
Look at how this useless being they reason, So you support the indiscipline in out country abi,Some people will break traffic light, Urinate in public, Dump refuse on the roads and break so many rules but travel to foreign countries to obey their law..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:39am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:
Chai...this old man is bringing back WAI of 1984?

My class teacher whom we feared and respected at the same time was demistified under WAI when he was frog-jumped by WAI brigade in ldunmota for crossing the express ( busy ldunmota and Nnamdi Azikwe Streets were free flowing expressway then) and as a born and bred ldumota child, watching the WAI brigade and army frog-jump and bulala offenders was a major sight from our balcony in ldunmota...

l cant believe this old man is taking us back to that era...
So you support your class teacher crossing the Federal highway anyhow? God will shame all enemy of this great country.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2016
ridwanayo:
I don't mean to insult buhari,but he seems bessed with ill-luck,is war against indiscipline the solution to nigeriapresent problem.I don't blame him I blame the zombies who would never criticize him when need be.you all can keep ushering him on,but u would suffer it directly or in-directly
If you don't know indiscipline brought us to where we are today.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2016
mars123:

Thanks you brother, Some people don't know the change start with them, You want Nigeria to be great but don't want the change or know it's a gradual process.. Indiscipline is killing Nigeria and this is a welcome development... What most wailers don't understand is that most corrupt politicians who are sponsoring them to keep criticizing the Govt don't want better for Nigeria, They want Nigeria to remain the same and using our resources to develop another man land.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by tsdarkside(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2016
naijaking1:

the problem isss...you dont care about africa,,,,you only care about western-nations......!!!..

we have to force you to care about africa the way you care about western-nations!!!!.....

how come you care about order in western-nations,but you dont care about order in nigeria??.....

stick your inferiority complex their were the sun never shines!!!!!!!...

nigeria is a company now......you dont agree??....getta-outtttt........!!!!!... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:41am On Aug 10, 2016
chudyprince:
Don't we have Kick Against Indiscipline and other related task force? Why are you so blind folded?
KAI is a state law enforcement why WAI is federal law enforcement just like FRSC a is for federal and LASTMA is for Lagos State.. so you should understand before commenting or blaming Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.