Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (34091 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by tsdarkside(m): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
KAI is a state law enforcement why WAI is federal law enforcement just like FRSC a is for federal and LASTMA is for Lagos State.. so you should understand before commenting or blaming Govt.

nigeria is a company now....you dont want to play after the companys rules??,,,,,,,,,gettttta ouuuutttttt...!!!....migrate,go!!....nobody is forcing you to stay in the company..!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:49am On Aug 10, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
so you prefer to fight for bus than to have an orderly queue ?

nigerias problem is the citizens not the leaders.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4q9GCBiHJR0/Ta33KM8tOnI/AAAAAAAAAZM/W5NfO69Qo2Y/s1600/bus-stop-4.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161340_161192_UP_NAIJA_jpg1b10b08c4a2f3824575631a225bf204f_jpg56aa480fae60d9bc0e759cde424eb306
No mind useless wailers, They rather fight to enter a bus than queue orderly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:52am On Aug 10, 2016
KELVINXY:
One question plz

are we still practising Democracy in nigeria?
No we are practicing wail-mocracy
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by tsdarkside(m): 2:54am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:

dont mind this idiots...as soon as they arrive in western-nations,they become civil...but when they are in africa,they become rogues!!!!...

wai is okay to show you that we africans dont give a shi shi about you,the same way the western-world dont give a shi shi about you too!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Wen u see taxi drivers parking in the middle of the road looking for passengers with no care who's behind him, wen u have ppl who will always jump queues, wen u have ppl who throw dirt out of their cars and so on then this is the kind of thing you'll get. You're intentionally asking to be flogged and now you're gonna get it
Exactly my brother, Some people don't even understand what WAI means.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by tsdarkside(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Exactly my brother, Some people don't even understand what WAI means.

they should migrate..!!!....let them go try it in america,europe,india or china...!!!..

the quest isssss:...we shouldnt allow it in nigeria tooooo.....
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

they should migrate..!!!....let them go try it in america,europe,india or china...!!!..

the quest isssss:...we shouldnt allow it in nigeria tooooo.....
Exactly my brother, All hands must be on desk to move Nigeria forward..

Use a foreigners urinating in public but cannot do the same in his/her country.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

nigeria is a company now....you dont want to play after the companys rules??,,,,,,,,,gettttta ouuuutttttt...!!!....migrate,go!!....nobody is forcing you to stay in the company..!!!!
Exactly jare brother they should relocate.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by tsdarkside(m): 3:52am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Exactly jare brother they should relocate.

thundaaaaa..!!!...go to european companys...!!!!!!!...we dont give a shi shi......
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
So you support your class teacher crossing the Federal highway anyhow? God will shame all enemy of this great country.

Soro niyen sha?... typical of zombie wanting to defend their master without knowing or finding out facts on ground.
Apparently you didnt read my comment where l explained why people crossed the express in those days but all you read was ' express road' and your radr to defend was on high alert...
God will shame every oppressor, tyrant and dictator intending to suppress us any further...alongside their zombie worshippers....
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2016
During the time of Donald Duke, there was no WAI but Cross-Riverians never threw thrash from moving vehicles, had an organised system of transportation and everywhere was clean.
Nigeria needs sound minds in government. Everything is not by gra-gra and not by force.
WAI kó WAIEC nì undecided
Some "irredeemable" Zombies were having a 2 aside (conversation) above me, pardon them.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Sometimes i hink and imagine how the youths reason, You are here talking about buhari not fulfiling his promise in one year but forget GEJ was there for 6yrs without fulfilling any of his promises and even left a bad economy.. You guys can go and die... I stand with Buhari till 2023... I wan see who will have the boldness to go and remove him.
see wahala..keep standing with the old robot whose business..people like you should be left in the present shiiiit you're in along with the many almajiris who would forever be slaves to an ol man..keep standing with buhari until you're knees become feeble...

Enjoy...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by chudyprince: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
KAI is a state law enforcement why WAI is federal law enforcement just like FRSC a is for federal and LASTMA is for Lagos State.. so you should understand before commenting or blaming Govt.
i believe every state just like Lagos can implement KAI too, it must not be a federal law enforcement that's what I mean.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Slimszy: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:

Loool... Your reasoning is kinda amazing to me... Do you know anything about the 'social contract'? You think anyone be discipline in Nigeria when the govt has failed its populace over and over... We shouldn't be talking about enforcing discipline on the citizen right now when the populace welfarism is in shamble...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Soro niyen sha?... typical of zombie wanting to defend their master without knowing or finding out facts on ground.
Apparently you didnt read my comment where l explained why people crossed the express in those days but all you read was ' express road' and your radr to defend was on high alert...
God will shame every oppressor, tyrant and dictator intending to suppress us any further...alongside their zombie worshippers....
Hmm typical of wailers/abobaku who ready to defend their useless and corrupt pay masters even when they know they steal our resources dry, Your like travel to another country and maintain discipline but come back home to be indiscipline.. No woryr if them born you well go urinate for road side or cross Express road anyhow and see the consequence... This is our Govt and all we want is sanity in our land okay.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Hmm typical of wailers/abobaku who ready to defend their useless and corrupt pay masters even when they know they steal our resources dry, Your like travel to another country and maintain discipline but come back home to be indiscipline.. No woryr if them born you well go urinate for road side or cross Express road anyhow and see the consequence... This is our Govt and all we want is sanity in our land okay.

Wallow in your ignorance of the past...It's in you....

Eba e ni....maaa je lo...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
see wahala..keep standing with the old robot whose business..people like you should be left in the present shiiiit you're in along with the many almajiris who would forever be slaves to an ol man..keep standing with buhari until you're knees become feeble...

Enjoy...

I rather stand with buhari who i have so much believe in that under his rule our resource will not end in the pockets of looters like your pay masters. I rather stand with Buhari who is doing everything possible to stop corruptions that your paymasters have legalize.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
chudyprince:
i believe every state just like Lagos can implement KAI too, it must not be a federal law enforcement that's what I mean.
Then Federal should also remove FRSC from roads since states also have the likes of LASTMA in Lagos, TRACE in Ogun etc?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Slimszy:

Loool... Your reasoning is kinda amazing to me... Do you know anything about the 'social contract'? You think anyone be discipline in Nigeria when the govt has failed its populace over and over... We shouldn't be talking about enforcing discipline on the citizen right now when the populace welfarism is in shamble...
So the indiscipline should continue? If you have to blame Govt for failing it's people then you start from blaming past administration.. If we have to curb indiscipline, we have to start from somewhere and the time to start is now.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Wallow in your ignorance of the past...It's in you....

Eba e ni....maaa je lo...
And you continue wallowing in hatred for PMB and this administration mind you it will do you no good cos nothing you and your likes can do PMB will rule this country till 2023 you can relocate to uganda if you are not satisfy..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
I rather stand with buhari who i have so much believe in that under his rule our resource will not end in the pockets of looters like your pay masters. I rather stand with Buhari who is doing everything possible to stop corruptions that your paymasters have legalize.
corruption?? i laugh...what about burutai...abeg comot for road with the corruption talk..thats stale...buhari is inept as regards corruption fight...all his party fellows are corrupt and himself too...nonsense
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
And you continue wallowing in hatred for PMB and this administration mind you it will do you no good cos nothing you and your likes can do PMB will rule this country till 2023 you can relocate to uganda if you are not satisfy..

Just 2023? That's too small na..

A to ee tii laipe...

Ara e maa to bale...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
corruption?? i laugh...what about burutai...abeg comot for road with the corruption talk..thats stale...buhari is inept as regards corruption fight...all his party fellows are corrupt and himself too...nonsense
What happen to brutai? Did he declare his assets or not? Did they mention him in any corrupt scandal? Did Dasuki mention him? So because he is in military he should not acquire properties if he have the money to?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by uzolexis(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2016
grossintel:
My brother very soon Nigerians will have to queue in bus stops, it has happened before under Buhari.
You know what else happened under Buhari as a result of WAI, Nigerians were flogged, dehumanised and even killed by firing squad cos almost every crime had the death penalty as it's punishment, journalist were jailed for "writing things that were embarrasing the govt" , women were forced to marry etc..is that really what you want for this country
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/08/10/world/nigeria-s-discipline-campaign-not-sparing-the-rod.html?smid=tw-share

here read about it before you support it, there are better ways of correcting people, you don't correct people by dehumanising them, discipline has to start from the law enforcement agents first, then they can enforce it on people. There should be fines to be paid for crimes and the law enforcement agents should make sure people adhere to it and they should not collect bribe...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Just 2023? That's too small na..

A to ee tii laipe...

Ara e maa to bale...

Pele soo gbo, Buhari awole ekan si.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Pele soo gbo, Buhari awole ekan si.

Eekan soso ke? Titilai nko?

Ko le je iyan -e-nisu daadaa.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Slimszy: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
So the indiscipline should continue? If you have to blame Govt for failing it's people then you start from blaming past administration.. If we have to curb indiscipline, we have to start from somewhere and the time to start is now.

Oga we cant start shit now... Since our independence...our emergent leaders has failed all through...just a pinch of difference amongst them... Let the govt fulfil their own part of the social contract first...the populace are alwats ready the comply... No wonder Dongara said Budget Padding aint corruption... Btw...what do you mean by indiscipline? Just imagine you being a graduate and without a job..yet a political office holder is demanding a sum of 500k from you to secure you a federal or civil service job...what level of indiscipline can be worse than that?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Eekan soso ke? Titilai nko?

Ko le je iyan -e-nisu daadaa.. grin grin

Tani ounje iyan e nisu ninu emi ati e?

Am not complaining but you are..

I am in support of the Govt cos i believe we will get there soon but you want things to remain the same.. continue.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
What happen to brutai? Did he declare his assets or not? Did they mention him in any corrupt scandal? Did Dasuki mention him? So because he is in military he should not acquire properties if he have the money to?
i am wasting time with you.. angry
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Slimszy:

Oga we cant start shit now... Since our independence...our emergent leaders has failed all through...just a pinch of difference amongst them... Let the govt fulfil their own part of the social contract first...the populace are alwats ready the comply... No wonder Dongara said Budget Padding aint corruption... Btw...what do you mean by indiscipline? Just imagine you being a graduate and without a job..yet a political office holder is demanding a sum of 500k from you to secure you a federal or civil service job...what level of indiscipline can be worse than that?
So since you said we can't start now we should let things continue the same way it has been sine independence abi? Now i agree with someone who say it's we the citizen who never want change or want things to get better in this country.. You talk about people demanding money before they give you job who have you report that same person to? If you give that person the said money they you are encouraging him to do more abi no be so?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:

I am in support of the Govt cos i believe we will get there soon but you want things to remain the same.. continue.

Complaining?? Why would I?

I am not rich no poor either? so where does that come from?

Woo... pele ti e..

In the voice of Lagbaja: Oju e a ja...

Or rephrased: Oju gbogbo wa maa to ja..

Aafa to ni iyan a mu, oun naa ati idile e o ni je kurani..

Oju gbogbo wa lo maa se..ati iwo abenugan yii

A ti fowo leran now bayii..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:

Complaining?? Why would I?

I am not rich no poor either? so where does that come from?

I can survive whatever this government deems it fit to dish our way

Woo... pele ti e..

In the voice of Lagbaja: Oju e a ja...

Or rephrased: Oju gbogbo wa maa to ja..

Aafa to ni iyan a mu, oun naa ati idile e o ni je kurani..

Oju gbogbo wa lo maa se..ati iwo abenugan yii

A ti fowo leran bayii..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.