Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (34090 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
i am wasting time with you.. angry
Oh.. really typical of wailers just raise issue they don't know anything about..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Complaining?? Why would I?

I am not rich no poor either? so where does that come from?

Woo... pele ti e..

In the voice of Lagbaja: Oju e a ja...

Or rephrased: Oju gbogbo wa maa to ja..

Aafa to ni iyan a mu, oun naa ati idile e o ni je kurani..

Oju gbogbo wa lo maa se..ati iwo abenugan yii

A ti fowo leran now bayii..

Then stop blaming every project or policy of the Govt since you never believe in the Govt or it's policies.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Oh.. really typical of wailers just raise issue they don't know anything about..
so kindly tell me how burutai got the dollars he used in buying houses in dubai. ..Thank you...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
so kindly tell me how burutai got the dollars he used in buying houses in dubai. ..Thank you...
Go read about his farm, He has one of the largest snake farm in Africa.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Go read about his farm, He has one of the largest snake farm in Africa.
grin grin...I am really wasting my time with you....If I start with you e no go easy for you..snake farm.... grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...I am really wasting my time with you....If I start with you e no go easy for you..snake farm.... grin grin
Lol start am fully on ground for you.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by naijaking1: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

the problem isss...you dont care about africa,,,,you only care about western-nations......!!!..

we have to force you to care about africa the way you care about western-nations!!!!.....

how come you care about order in western-nations,but you dont care about order in nigeria??.....

stick your inferiority complex their were the sun never shines!!!!!!!...

nigeria is a company now......you dont agree??....getta-outtttt........!!!!!... angry angry angry angry angry

You really think it's Nigerians that need to be whipped around for not queing up, while western people are somehow genetically better programmed to obey orders? No.
Nigerians are not inferior, but the people who emerge as their leaders are quite inferior to average western rulers.
Buhari and his corrupt cabinet needs WAI not the hungry market women and children who are deprived by bad polices.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Slimszy: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
So since you said we can't start now we should let things continue the same way it has been sine independence abi? Now i agree with someone who say it's we the citizen who never want change or want things to get better in this country.. You talk about people demanding money before they give you job who have you report that same person to? If you give that person the said money they you are encouraging him to do more abi no be so?

Im sorry...i cant keep up with this discussion anymore.... U seem to be a stranger in the country... What was done to our senators who fought in the house..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by bashydemy1: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Slimszy:

Im sorry...i cant keep up with this discussion anymore.... U seem to be a stranger in the country... What was done to our senators who fought in the house..
How many Senators have you stoned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.