Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. (6034 Views)

Some Funny Memes For You Guys / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
You will eventually get tired. grin
allow me to bother about that.thanks.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by AngelAhnie(f): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
aloobright17:
Which you provided me a job and still shouting.Yes I am scared of my fellow man so I can't lose the job you provided me. Meanwhile I quoted that said fellow man over 2 days now,still waiting for his response,which you can help me pass message to him directly.

If this is how joblessness can be,May God keep me as I am currently.Thank you for even creating a whole thread with my moniker.
The both of you are enjoying this love fight.

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Some people are wooing each other with multicoloured fonts... Some are fighting 'love fight'

This thread is fantastically corrupt lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Monday5(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hey! Aloobright17 what's the problem?
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The both of you are enjoying this love fight.
Hahahaahahahahah abeg oooo,no be small oooo. Imagine the girl dey use me heal her heartbreak,She even created a special thread with my moniker grin

Herbie27 the victimized NL widow
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordScent(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Some people are wooing each other with multicoloured fonts... Some are fighting 'love fight'

This thread is fantastically corrupt lipsrsealed

You don land here..... chief Amebo

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
Hahahaahahahahah abeg oooo,no be small oooo. Imagine the girl dey use me heal her heartbreak,She even created a special thread with my moniker grin

Herbie27 the victimized NL widow
shocked
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Take him to your people, you are in love with aloobright17. For now get a room. lipsrsealed
Love in Japan. grin
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 1:16am On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
shocked
Create the thread sharp sharp Mrs Victimized widow
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
Create the thread sharp sharp Mrs Victimized widow
Why are you still awake and disturbing me by this time.

Gudnyt!.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2016
LordScent:

You don land here..... chief Amebo

Irunmole grin.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordOfNaira: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
What's stopping you?.
I almost closed this thread until I noticed you were in love. Good luck, lady.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I almost closed this thread until I noticed you were in love. Good luck, lady.
shocked shocked
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordOfNaira: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
shocked shocked
Yes, baby. I am Lord here and I know everyone's motives.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, baby. I am Lord here and I know everyone's motives.
That's solely your opinion.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordOfNaira: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
That's solely your opinion.

Don't be rude, young lady. I say facts.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Don't be rude, young lady. I say facts.
There's something i don't understand with some of you guys. Define what rude is, go back to my respond and see if it's a rude statement.

What is the fact here, when you're assuming?.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordOfNaira: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
There's something i don't understand with some of you guys. Define what rude is, go back to my respond and see if it's a rude statement.

What is the fact here, when you're assuming?.

I don't care about others. I am a god. Don't ever say I assume. Only men assume. gods don't. I am a god. I am not a man.

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I don't care about others. I am a god. Don't ever say I assume. Only men assume. gods don't. I am a god. I am not a man.
I can now see the irony of your statement.

Have a nice day. grin
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by LordOfNaira: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
I can now see the irony of your statement.

Have a nice day. grin

I am above days. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Why are you still awake and disturbing me by this time.

Gudnyt!.
Awake?do I sleep with your eyes?disturbing you?did you see me at your doorstep?I said it a child that disrupts the mothers sleep,will surely partake in the wake-keeping.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
Awake?do I sleep with your eyes?disturbing you?did you see me at your doorstep?I said it a child that disrupts the mothers sleep,will surely partake in the wake-keeping.
cheesy cheesy

Gudbye!.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy

Gudbye!.

Welcome
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Essence6055:
Is she so bored and single and broke and is ready to hook as many guys as she can with this post...

Or is she just trying to have fun in this boring economy..
you are a dog!

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Essence6055: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

you are a dog!

Interesting... comparing me with an animal known to be very faithful...

2 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Essence6055: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Don't inspire me by accusing me.

Sorry about that
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
U Herbie27 better remove my moniker with this shiitt thread here.be warned
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Essence6055:

Sorry about that
Apology accepted.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring at last. ohhhh
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by mercichoco(f): 3:25am On Aug 12, 2016
This thread isnt suppose to b quiet; whr are the demonic trouble initiators, light it up pls.

Judging frm the digits in their moniker, one is a child and d other an adult, buh they behave alike. Could this be LOVE?
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
This thread isnt suppose to b quiet; whr are the demonic trouble initiators, light it up pls.

Judging frm the digits in their moniker, one is a child and d other an adult, buh they behave alike. Could this be LOVE?

Bia this girl kpachara anya gi
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by mercichoco(f): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:

Bia this girl kpachara anya gi
Okwaala ghi o, okwa ihe ichoru, rapu nwatakiri ahu biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? / How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.