Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (5876 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by LifeDrama: 2:11am On Aug 09, 2016
A facebook user, Pst. Abasiubong Tom,  shared the photo from a traditional marriage rite in Imo state.

Isn't this a little too much? And i guess there are more things not in this picture.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-all-the-items-demanded-of-a-guy-just-to-marry-his-igbo-bae-photo/

1 Share

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Small naw..go orlu in imo state,you go hear am

2 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by youngest85(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Better soup na money kill am o
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Oche211(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
which kind better soup biko.
All we have around nw na Sour soups.
Over Punna wey several guys don tear finish free of charge or for recharge card, pizza, rice nd chicken etc.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by mynduu44: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Common pigs wey be 2k for female
1k5 for male.
This mbaise people try for am unlike mine i was asked to come with Polar Bear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Vilshow(m): 2:25am On Aug 09, 2016
The nigga would be lyk una wan kill me in this current dispensation of 'Economy Recession'.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by youngest85(m): 2:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Oche211:

Over Punna wey several guys don tear finish free of charge or for recharge card, pizza, rice nd chicken etc.

I dnt agree wt u.

We still av virgins around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 2:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Ndi imo kwenu...

Kwenu.!!!

Kwezuenu o!!!

Shebi after wedding u will enter my house.. Just carry ur 1 bag of garri, 10 bottles of groundnuts, and 2 packet of cube sugar.. U will soak garri ehn, u eyes will amost fall out

6 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Oche211(m): 2:39am On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:

I dnt agree wt u.

We still virgins around
i agree with u dat we still have virgins around bt there re very few of them nd as the years roll by, the probability (chances) of u meeting one (nt to talk of getting one) gets slimmer or smaller.
All we ve around nw are damaged goods. Their seals ve all been broken. They've been used, re-used nd over used.
So what dat dude is paying all that for with his hard earned cash isn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by satelliteDISH(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Oche211:

i agree with u dat we still have virgins around bt there re very few of them nd as the years roll by, the probability (chances) of u meeting one (nt to talk of getting one) gets slimmer or smaller.
All we ve around nw are damaged goods. Their seals ve all been broken. They've been used, re-used nd over used.
So what dat dude is paying all that for with his hard earned cash isn't worth it.

O boy, try get sense.
People don't pay bride price because a lady is a vir.g.i.n or not. We pay bride price because it is biblical to do so, so that having s..e..x with that lady can be honourable and acceptable in the sight of God.

So when that dude pays all that money like U said, does it really worth it to be upright before God.

4 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Jostico: 3:45am On Aug 09, 2016
If after all this things cheating dey the house na wash.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by dannyben5: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Oche211:

hahahakikiki abeg i cant fit laff....

3 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Akshow: 4:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Waste of money. marriage is over rated.

1 Like

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by sashishalom(f): 5:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Kruzilano:
Ndi imo kwenu...

Kwenu.!!!

Kwezuenu o!!!

Shebi after wedding u will enter my house.. Just carry ur 1 bag of garri, 10 bottles of groundnuts, and 2 packet of cube sugar.. U will soak garri ehn, u eyes will amost fall out

Rotfl......you forgot to include I bag of milk oh...lolz..chai...we IBO babes aff suffer...
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by jazinogold(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2016
lol...he wan feed d entire village?
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
sashishalom:

Rotfl......you forgot to include I bag of milk oh...lolz..chai...we IBO babes aff suffer...
yeye.... It is Igbo not ibo... Stop hiding behind dat moniker

4 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by cyojunior1(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Ha ha ha ha. Dis is barbaric will gold be mine inside the punna ? Then why all dis outrageous bride price
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Laveda(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Wow

This is just too much embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by sashishalom(f): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
yeye.... It is Igbo not ibo... Stop hiding behind dat moniker

we IGBO girls ....which moniker am I hiding under biko??

Good morning
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by solomonbrown64: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2016
.......The pains one has to go through just to have a woman to yourself officially, I hope she is worth it though...
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by pillan(f): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2016
if the man didn't see something in her..would he have spent such money on her?..NO!..to all those acting as if it is their money and the girl is of no worth...if e no work for u no mean say e no go work for another

3 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by olasubomi007(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
satelliteDISH:

O boy, try get sense.
People don't pay bride price because a lady is a vir.g.i.n or not. We pay bride price because it is biblical to do so, so that having s..e..x with that lady can be honourable and acceptable in the sight of God.
So when that dude pays all that money like U said, does it really worth it to be upright before God.

Nigga.. Abeq don't say what you don't know.. Bride price isn't biblical at all.. Get ur facts straight before saying anything

2 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Xmen149(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2016
no wonder !!!!

babymama every where cheesy grin
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Just want to know; Which part of Mbaise land demands pork (pig meat) in place of goat and (packs of drinks) in place of star beer, hot drinks or palmwine? Is it Ezinihitte? Aboh or Ahiazu? I know the demands of Aboh and Ahiazu perfectly and if Ezinihitte demands such, in our discussions over marriages, the differences must have been mentioned. While pork meat is a delicacy in the region, it has no roots in our tradition.

What I think is this, that picture is either one showing what someone feels like serving guests with at a ceremony, or judging by the population of the males, could be a closing ceremony observed by traders in a market association or club or something.

Those items are hardly traditional.

I'm from Mbaise and I exonorate Mbaise region, 3 Local Governments from this omenelu.

It is either a trick or a rip off.

5 Likes

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2016
the lady's families want to eat more than their labour.
her toto na oil bloc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2016
He's buying her not marrying crya
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by funmijoyb(f): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
wettin b beta soup? abi u mean yeye soup? if for say na yoruba man d woman's family will contribute squarely to d wedding. but for nw ur women are d cheapest in dis country 4 any tribesmen.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by successnd(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
list too small joor. but most times de wise ones will always monitise de items apart from food and drink dat they need during de occasion
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
sashishalom:

no ooo.. Na we the guys dey suffer am... And they will give someone 100 pages of book containing items to buy.. See.... Me I will just jejely use it to clean nyash after pooing...
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by michaelolayinka(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
When the Groom is an illiterate and the Bride is a Ph.D. Holder grin
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by sashishalom(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Kruzilano:
no ooo.. Na we the guys dey suffer am... And they will give someone 100 pages of book containing items to buy.. See.... Me I will just jejely use it to clean nyash after pooing...

Lols...av seen parents that doesn't give list but they will tell you..when I call you,you better come...

1 Like

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
sashishalom:

Lols...av seen parents that doesn't give list but they will tell you..when I call you,you better come...
because I married ur daughter u then feel u can control my life... Wen u call, if I am chanced I will. If am not, then........ To marry for nigeria no be beans o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / Who Can Guess What's Making Me So Excited? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.