Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (61777 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by badassProdigy(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Love don't cost a thing...

So is the case of this beautiful Igbo bride-to-be Ada, who had found love in the heart of this tall, dark and handsome looking yoruba dude Akin...

In her words she said: He completely stole my heart...
Awww!!!

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-these-lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of.html?m=1

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by badassProdigy(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

Me I won't let my child marry afonja oh..

It won't work...

Those alamajiri asslickers..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by WhiteShark1(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Wise peeps are getting hooked across tribal borders and some peeps are here exhibiting their silliness as if they don't know that we all from the same source...
HML to the wise couple o jare

299 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Cute smiley

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Bisjosh(f): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...
get ready to chain her legs tongue

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by NLbully(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

As if your next 10 generations can ever be as cute as an afonja grin grin tongue

#Peace

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Mimzyy(f): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Conjugal bliss forever.

Is it just me or does the guy look more like a Yoruba demon guy and the lady on the other hand looks like a igbo chic?

7 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue

The yoruba ladies are so much after our men.

Why?

1). They are cute
2).they are rich
3).they hustle alot

Hav u ever heard of Ego Mbaise

I assume u don't need to know smiley

#YOLO

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Mimzyy(f): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

You're referring to the hausas . Yorubas ain't referred to as almajiri.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

You're referring to the hausas . Yorubas ain't referred to as almajiri.

They are ofe mmanu grin grin

#YoLO

24 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by StarBukola(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2016
so una mate dey wed, una dey here dey talk Igbo n Yoruba whala. dont go and find husband/wife. small time now una go dey talk about unity, yeye people.... HML!! the very best!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kinggogo: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Biuriful

All dah matas is their happiness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by IamLEGEND1: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided
It won't work...

Damn straight my brodah. Fck dem afonja and abokì hoes. grin

34 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wise ones are finding Love and happiness regardless of tribe WHILE the rëtàrds are finding fault with another.

I will marry anywhere I find love. All I'm after is happiness.

Happy married life guys. You made a good choice girl wink wink

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
HML to them.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by OMAR12: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba women adjust ur ways ooo, so that ur men will stop running after our women.

27 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

....Errr I guess its the other way round...yoruba guys can kill for Igbo ladies despite the expensive bride price...I sincerely dunno why...I noticed this trend especially during my youth service days in the south west..we still hold the world record for taking care of our women so don't even go there..

28 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by zicoraads: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
This girl is fiooooooooonnnneee kiss

The guy blaaaaccckkk, Jesu shocked

HML to them though smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm Igbo but I kinda admire the yoruba ladies...they might not take your breath away with their stunning beauty but make no mistake about this, they've got respect en good manners...that's 80% of what every man needs in a woman especially one you wanna spend the rest of your life with...I sincerely wouldn't mind a yoruba lady if family pressure permits...as a son of the soil you need to carry the family along...very important.

42 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
sinaj:
get ready to chain her legs tongue
undecided If it demands

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
NLbully:
As if your next 10 generations can ever be as cute as an afonja grin grin tongue

#Peace
undecided

If afonjas are so cute.. Why this brown roof akin nigga leave them go pursue Ada??

37 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Damn straight my brodah.
Fck dem afonja and abokì hoes. grin
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

It's the other way round.
Yoruba guys are going all out for igbo ladies.

14 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
nawa oh
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Lovelynature(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy married life

In other news...
The tribal e fight getting hot just by the caption of this thread

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Samexdx(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai... Another afonja and Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is a beautiful one kiss
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by henrydadon(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

igbo men are going to show up like

[img]http://i./XTlob4Q3mDF6w.gif[/img] [img]http://i./116DAyodkuexq0.gif[/img]

while the yoruba are going to show for only one purpose only

[img]http://i./boGfrd5NOl4R2.gif[/img]

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Deepfreezer(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Love is sweet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.