Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Quit Or Stay;confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit Or Stay;confused (802 Views)

Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into / Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? / Dating A Final Year Student Don't Know If To Quit Or Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Or Stay;confused by xy: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
There is this lady i met few months back and we are trying to get on with each other.Suddenly,she stopped picking my calls when I called with my phone then i called with another number, she picked and i asked her why she has not been picking my calls, she said i was pouring accusations and i continued that i just wanted to know if she was fine and she said yes that i shouldn't worry about her. Since then, she hasn't pick my calls but i know that there was no quarrel.My people, what do u think i should do, quit or stay, but the truth is that i really care for the lady.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by natashi: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
Quit that is wayyyy to much drama out the gate, honeymoon period should be nice and non stressful, Hey I should take my own advice LOL
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by CrazyMan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
My dear, what other explaination do you want her to give to you before you realise she's seeing someone else.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
My guy, she is not into you. Take heart sad There are more fishes in the sea.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by posakosa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
whats up with all of these ridiculous posts: Don't some people have siblings at home that they can ask questions, , undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
posakosa:

whats up with all of these ridiculous posts: Don't some people have siblings at home that they can ask questions, , undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Its quite puzzling to say the least grin. Its looking like most of these stories were lifted from hints magazine grin
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by yme1(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
posakosa:

LMAO grin grin cheesy
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
what is there to quit?  grin what are you equally staying for?
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Secretz(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
Yes log out. She nor find interest again. Kpele. grin
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
U where neva there in the 1st place. Leave her alone don't sweat over nothing!
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Pwaves(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
What are you quiting from? Cant you see she dumped you a long time ago? Pls get a life.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by naijaguy2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
xy:

There is this lady i met few months back and we are trying to get on with each other.Suddenly,she stopped picking my calls when I called with my phone then i called with another number, she picked and i asked her why she has not been picking my calls, she said i was pouring accusations and i continued that i just wanted to know if she was fine and she said yes that i shouldn't worry about her. Since then, she hasn't pick my calls but i know that there was no quarrel.My people, what do u think i should do, quit or stay, but the truth is that i really care for the lady.

Question 1: Did you attempt to date her

2: If Yes' what was her response

3: If No, why disturbing yourself over someone dat does not care about you.

Learn how to over look some girls, cos they could be very nasty forget her.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by xy: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2009
@Naija _guy, when i asked her out, she asked if actually know what i was asking for, that with time she will tell me , i do not know what i am asking for but was showing concern through calls but suddenly she stopped and also stopped picking calls
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by snokky(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2009
the earlier the better,

awe, time no dey, get another girl.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by iice(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
I laugh in Quenya grin grin grin

She stops picking your calls, you equally move on. . .

shioooo
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by olanajim(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
the lady tested you and you failed, so she halted the train before you derail it with your ignorance.

The key is: she asked you whether you know what you are actually asking for when you asked her out, and you replied you didnt know what you are asking for! So she told you she will tell you later and since then, she stopped picking your call!

Think about it. What you told her was interpreted as you dont know what you are doing and she is not ready to waste her time on you. You made a bad impression of yourself. The best solution for not is to quit making a mess of it. Take a break and learn from where you are wrong. Also learn to know what you want from ladies before you open your buccal cavity to woo her.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by iice(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ola! cheesy
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
olanajim:

the lady tested you and you failed, so she halted the train before you derail it with your ignorance.

The key is: she asked you whether you know what you are actually asking for when you asked her out, and you replied you didnt know what you are asking for! So she told you she will tell you later and since then, she stopped picking your call!

Think about it. What you told her was interpreted as you dont know what you are doing and she is not ready to waste her time on you. You made a bad impression of yourself. The best solution for not is to quit making a mess of it. Take a break and learn from where you are wrong. Also learn to know what you want from ladies before you open your buccal cavity to woo her.

Brilliant post. Basically the girl was asking you what you wanted from the relationship and from your reply, it was most probably some sexy time and not commitment. The girl is probably ready for a committed relationship not playing around.
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by olanajim(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
@iice,
Yes ma!
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by iice(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Ola
You should come here more often wink
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by hollandis(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
xy:

@Naija _guy, when i asked her out, she asked if actually know what i was asking for, that with time she will tell me , i do not know what i am asking for but was showing concern through calls but suddenly she stopped and also stopped picking calls

I will pick out two statements
1- that with time she will tell me - A statement by the girl

2-but was showing concern through calls -A statement by you

She was indirectly asking if you will financially provide for her and you thought by mere calling on phone,you will make her happy.

Congratulations you have scaled the hurdle.Nigerian girls mentality is "no money ,no love"
Please quit,no calls ,and when she eventually calls(she definitely will) tell her how bad you feel and how she let you down,and all that crap.You can turn the table around ,you know?
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by olanajim(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
@iice,
I wish I can. You know I am busy lately. I do read but have not been posting much. I am sure others are still around to make the place go on.

E go beta!
Re: Quit Or Stay;confused by iice(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
Eyah. . .
Yes it will smiley

(1) (Reply)

Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? / Am I Still A Virgin? / I Still Havn't Found Love Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.