Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into (868 Views)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yes i friend of mine explained this to me and i was confused on what to advice him, so i decided to share this on nairaland for you guys to please throw your advice on this guy. I will actually see him tomorrow and i will give all your respones to him to read himself.

Here is it. Will make it as short as possible.

Sammy is my friend (the guy)
While cynthia is the girls name.

1. sammy and cynthia are in d same skul. (university)
2. sammy a final year student while cynthia 200level

Sammy met cynthia al wit d intension of sex, later he fell in love wit her, sex became a secondary issue, all he needed was the girl to love him nd date him.

Things was going wel with the both of them to the extend that sammy had spent 3 different nights in different interval in her lodge and discovered that cynthia was a virgin. All these while he has never made his intension to the girl.

Sammy discovered that there is this particular cal from a particular guy that changes the mood of this girl. (just like someone talking with her boyfriend), after it had occur so many times, sammy never asked her who was that guy.

Instead he felt the girl myt be in for friend zoning him which he so much hates xpecially now his in love with her, immediately sammy opended up to her one faithful day. But the reply he got was NO.

Sammy bcame worried and asked why she siad no, but this girl wil always say nothing, i just like as we are.

Sammy was not ok with her response coupled with the suspicious fone call from that particular guy i talked about earlier.

Finally she opened up to him that she has a boyfriend.
Superising the said boyfriend was just a young guy yet to be admitted into the higher institution who met her when he came to vist his friend a student of thesame school Sammy and cyntnia attends. He lives in far Delta state while Sammy and cynthia were both student of uniport in rivers state.

Sammy was worried and decided to keep going with the girl believing since the said boy friend is far enugu he has a high chance of replacing him since him and the girl are in thesame school.

Sammy kept on calling,chating and showing her that really cares even when they left for break.

But offortunately this girls respones towards sammy after some time. She hardly call back on miss calls from sammy. She now easily give excuses when ever sammy wants to see her to the extend they can even stay up to one week without seen each other.

Sammy became worried, most of the pretty girls who hangs around sammy had left because he hadly gives them his time. Despite that he would be graduating soon, he still loves this girl. The truth is she is not as pretty as most of the girls sammy had used and dump in campus. To cut it short, sammy don't fall in love with girl, unfortually this is his first time with a girl who is not just a virgin but also into a relationship.

[b]Yes i friend of mine explained this to me and i was confused on what to advice him, so i decided to share this on nairaland for you guys to please throw your advice on this guy. I will actually see him tomorrow and i will give all your respones to him to read himself.

Sammy met cynthia al wit d intension of sex, later he fell in love wit her, sex became a secondary issue, all he needed was the girl to love him nd date him.

Things was going wel with the both of them to the extend that sammy had spent 3 different nights in different interval in her lodge and discovered that cynthia was a virgin. All these while he has never made his intension to the girl.

Sammy discovered that there is this particular cal from a particular guy that changes the mood of this girl. (just like someone talking with her boyfriend), after it had occur so many times, sammy never asked her who was that guy.

Instead he felt the girl myt be in for friend zoning him which he so much hates xpecially now his in love with her, immediately sammy opended up to her one faithful day. But the reply he got was NO.

Sammy bcame worried and asked why she siad no, but this girl wil always say nothing, i just like as we are.

Sammy was not ok with her response coupled with the suspicious fone call from that particular guy i talked about earlier.

Superising the said boyfriend was just a young guy yet to be admitted into the higher institution who met her when he came to vist his friend a student of thesame school Sammy and cyntnia attends. He lives in far Delta state while Sammy and cynthia were both student of uniport in rivers state.

Sammy was worried and decided to keep going with the girl believing since the said boy friend is far enugu he has a high chance of replacing him since him and the girl are in thesame school.

Sammy kept on calling,chating and showing her that really cares even when they left for break.

But offortunately this girls respones towards sammy after some time. She hardly call back on miss calls from sammy. She now easily give excuses when ever sammy wants to see her to the extend they can even stay up to one week without seen each other.

Sammy became worried, most of the pretty girls who hangs around sammy had left because he hadly gives them his time. Despite that he would be graduating soon, he still loves this girl. The truth is she is not as pretty as most of the girls sammy had used and dump in campus. To cut it short, sammy don't fall in love with girl, unfortually this is his first time with a girl who is not just a virgin but also into a relationship.

[/b]Yes i friend of mine explained this to me and i was confused on what to advice him, so i decided to share this on nairaland for you guys to please throw your advice on this guy. I will actually see him tomorrow and i will give all your respones to him to read himself.

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sammy is gayy
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cock and bull story...

Tell Sammy to cut his diick and give it to her maybe she'll agree. Iranu angry
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Asked sammy about the virginity, he will always say, yea thats one of the reasons why i love her and i would really want to be the 1st.

Sammy who was worried with the girls Current response these days made his mind know to the girl. He was like: cynthia you hardly pic my calls, some times you busy it and hardly call back. Hey are you find me worrisome or something. Cynthia was like hey no na not like that am really sorry, don't let it border you, pls.

Sammy became confused, to quit is a problem because of the love he has for her. Sammy is leaving fine and has the money which the girl know, but he hadly let the girl get easy access to it. E.g responding to her needs easily each time she complains of sometin.

Sammy opening up some facts to me said: each time i tell her how i wish i was not late to ask her out, before her current boyfriend, she will always respond by saying : who told you, you are late.

Each time she ancidentially sees sammy, he hocks sammy tell sammy she is realli missing him, and that she realli going to find time and come and see him, though there was a period she called sammy and visited him. But its just been just ones and its bin long now.

On valentines days sammy never sent her text, nor gifts, or even hanged out with her. But rather she sent sammy a valentine text which sammy read and kept mute.

Sammy resorted to stop calling her as usaul and when ever she missed his call be it in the morning hours and refuse to call or flash back sammy will never call till that day is gone and sometimes he skip calling her for 2days. Sammy resorted to chating her short chats.

After some days sammy became worried about the way Things is going and then told her on whatsapp that they gradually becoming far from each other. Her response was: Hey not like that its cos of our exams.

Sammy is in love, he really needs cynthia by him side, and what sammy hates is been in a category of "This guy been chyk me ah no gree. Rather he said he prefer trying till he graduates.

But sammy needs this girl. Is it possible to get this girl? Atleast back on that initial tract she was before sammy proposed to her. Please advice sammy he will be reading all your comments by 2moro evening. Thanks...
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by vault(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
he better quit and 4get it
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sammy is stup*d for ignoring other girls and considering being with a girl that isn't even serious and is obviously crushing on another guy.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is ur friend possessed? shocked the lady already said NO & she is trying to ignore him but ur friend is a die hard fan & that's creepy, u know?
Ur friend cannot accept his defeat...remind him that not all things on this earth u can own it no matter how rich or intelligent u r...he better focused in his scholastic records than keep chasing that lady. cool cool
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by aflame100(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Cock and bull story...

Tell Sammy to cut his diick and give it to her maybe she'll agree. Iranu angry

must you make comment? when I read comment like this, there is only one thought that do come to my mind: "madness displayed"
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
aflame100:

must you made comment? when I read comment like this, there is only one thought that do come to my mind: "madness in displayed"

Blood of Jesus undecided undecided
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by cruzita(f): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
the girl didn't deceive him,he decieved himself
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Royle2014(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am a free thinker and there is something about these kind of stories that jabs at d fibres of my mind.
Now obviously the girl has a bf and from all indications she luvs d said bf... Why cant Sammy just let that relationship be nd try another girl
Men complain nd rant on how unfaithful ladies can be, but we are our own enemies. A lady tells u that she has a bf already and u still pester her, hoping she changes her mind (nd d human mind can easily be remoulded by passing same consistent nd unchanged messages) but alas, her change of mind would b to d detriment of her previous relationship nd definitely the other guy gets hurt... Isnt this just pure wickedness? U expect a woman to b faithful to u wen u snatched her from d hrt of another man? Karma would serve ur full plate of hrtbrk when another guy pesters her as well nd replaces u...
Once a lady tells u she is in a relationship nd u know definitely well that this is true nd it is not just a 'playing hard to get gimmick', why not let her be and allow the other man enjoy the relationship he labored hard enough to create?...
Man is a competitive animal no doubt...but how do we get faithful better halves when we dont encourage them to b faithful? Advice ur frnd to leave that girl alone... She is TAKEN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Royle2014:
I am a free thinker and there is something about these kind of stories that jabs at d fibres of my mind.
Now obviously the girl has a bf and from all indications she luvs d said bf... Why cant Sammy just let that relationship be nd try another girl
Men complain nd rant on how unfaithful ladies can be, but we are our own enemies. A lady tells u that she has a bf already and u still pester her, hoping she changes her mind (nd d human mind can easily be remoulded by passing same consistent nd unchanged messages) but alas, her change of mind would b to d detriment of her previous relationship nd definitely the other guy gets hurt... Isnt this just pure wickedness? U expect a woman to b faithful to u wen u snatched her from d hrt of another man? Karma would serve ur full plate of hrtbrk when another guy pesters her as well nd replaces u...
Once a lady tells u she is in a relationship nd u know definitely well that this is true nd it is not just a 'playing hard to get gimmick', why not let her be and allow the other man enjoy the relationship he labored hard enough to create?...
Man is a competitive animal no doubt...but how do we get faithful better halves when we dont encourage them to b faithful? Advice ur frnd to leave that girl alone... She is TAKEN

Gosh! I wish so many men would think like you kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Na So Love Bee / Some Funny But True Facts About Women.. / Is It Right For A Lady To Be Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.