Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,393 members, 7,843,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) (27569 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by dunkem21(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even on NL here, some people have placed curses on themselves..

Time shall tell cool
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by gratiaeo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
The black goat should be rock forever in kuje prison. God punish the presidiot
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yoruba man.......lol

grin grin grin grin

d film neva finish....

Watch out for season2

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by cuterichbigdick(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
he who lives in glass house do not throw stones

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
go and rescue him naaa shey u are roger moore abi batman?when he get catarrh of the brain dey yarn scatter like goat wey chop pepper to garner nonsense popularity e remember todaynansense..
DIKEnaWAR:
Seriously, I followed all of Abu Sidiq's post; dude is a clown and have a warped judgement sometimes, like Omojuwa, but that does not make Okupe innocent or EFCC right in 'kidnapping' him.

He was one of those urging Buhari on in his rape on the constitution and abuse of human rights of citizens. They didn't know that Buhari is just rearing his ugly dictator-head.

We can't abandon him, cos an injury to one is an injury to all. We don't know who might be next. Abu Sidiq and his goons should know that it doesn't matter which political divide you stand today. What matters is Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Surfboard(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:
I have posted more vile things on nairaland o... cheesy it's not easy...but it's hi time we drive change in the romance section.... to talk romance alone or majorly not lewdness

I wish you luck in the battles ahead.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
ur name preceeds ur comments indeed am proud of ur origin..i mean the obo u follow commot..wastedsperm u be original not oluwole or aba made ..wastedsperm na u bikooooooooooooooooooo
wastedsperm:
[size=13pt] We Nigerians are not ripe enough for freedom of speech so i support Buhari on arresting anyone who says negative things about his government. Only dictatorship can tame the black man. God bless Buhari cool[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by shyling(f): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
people like you are also needed to make romanceland a better place

Surfboard:

I wish you luck in the battles ahead.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by AnanseK(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
The tale of two prophets Okupe and Abu Sadiq. There prophesies are seem to be coming to pass.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Surfboard(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:
people like you are also needed to make romanceland a better place

Me!? While I agree we need change, there's only so much anyone can do to drive the change. Just be the change you want to see.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by SycophanticGoat: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:
Karma is a biatch Dam

Lalasticlala

Lalakonko

You've just proven that anyone can act as or be a pastor.. The way you quoted the bible on that thread and had all bible quotations/replies for every mention made me think you were some born again christian... Na wa oh!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by shyling(f): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
am just a normal person o.... romanceland needs sanity... but did I claim pastorship anywia? am flattered you think am one though!

SycophanticGoat:

You've just proven that anyone can act as or be a pastor.. The way you quoted the bible on that thread and had all bible quotations/replies for every mention made me think you were some born again christian... Na wa oh!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by shyling(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
as a team of ten we can

Surfboard:

Me!? While I agree we need change, there's only so much anyone can do to drive the change. Just be the change you want to see.

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=14pt]…36 But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.
37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
◄ Matthew 12:37 ►[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Surfboard(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:
as a team of ten we can

Okay ma'am
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Iamsane: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
You are a forsaken OP. where is the curse and how does a curse materialise?......The self acclaimed bastard called him a minion.
And went ahead to say minion like Abusidiqu cannot be invited. so where is the curse oh you children of perdition.

all those wailing, pls stop. the reason for his arrest has not been known. until then keep you wailing to ur heart.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by doublefreez(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
NOW TELL ME THAT MR DOYIN IS NOT A PROPHET.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
He is not a prophet he is just powerful and this shows how the efcc can be manipulated, too bad they can arrest people on charges without proof "cyberstalking" really and people are applauding Shame on US.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by macaranta(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by eyeview: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
I will need to send a message to Okupe on what to do. Since the boy promised to visit him in kuje prisons but ended up being in prison first,doyin should visit him and make sure he snaps photos of him visiting the boy and handing over bland jollof rice to him. Simple

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by MamaletASO: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ahahhahahah

Doyin okupe self get time.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Guyman02: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Okupe may soon open a shrine as a prophet. His predictions came true better than many Pastors grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
[size=13pt] We Nigerians are not ripe enough for freedom of speech so i support Buhari on arresting anyone who says negative things about his government. Only dictatorship can tame the black man. God bless Buhari cool[/size]

A wastedSperm indeed angry

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Waeclord: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
wasted sperm
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
The world we live in is a world of "WORD WAR"

THE POWER EMBEDED IN OUR TONGUES CAN BUILD AND DESTROY!!

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE WORDS PEOPLE SPEAK TO YOU SO YOU CAN RETURN THEM BACK IF NEEDED
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by princefaculty(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahaha, he wasn't clean yet was casting aspersions on others... He got served grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by Chimezie250(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin this is funny ,it remain kuje prison
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by brexit: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Okukpe tells lies more than every other politician thats what attracted me during his days with GEJ
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by yohannazack(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kai walahi with d tiredness from opis ko, my nerves don relaxed after I go tru d war of words. Now who be winner?
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by gsalvatore: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
Wastedsperm indeed!
Re: Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) by brookz: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
"KARMA" is nt a B****h.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million / Chinedu Okpalanma, DG Of #istandwithbuhari Resigns / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.