Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (955 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) / 100% Single And Searching... / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by smrtblg(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: ....... by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Who Dem Epp.
Bro better you hit the club or else you're OYO

1 Like

Re: ....... by smrtblg(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Lol
Re: ....... by 7Randall: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
If you think you'll find the girlfriend you are searching for here on NL...........then Goodluck
Re: ....... by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Pray to God to direct you.

You need to be patient
Re: ....... by benueguy(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
At 26, you should be planning of how to build your home and not owning a girlfriend. It depends on your mindset sir. If you're seeing marriage, there are plenty good girls out there. See... Forget that thing that there're no good girls again. It's a lie. There are still good ones. Just pray and allow God to lead you, so you don't end up marrying a camouflage.

1 Like

Re: ....... by smrtblg(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
benueguy:
At 26, you should be planning of how to build your home and not owning a girlfriend. It depends on your mindset sir. If you're seeing marriage, there are plenty good girls out there. See... Forget that thing that there're no good girls again. It's a lie. There are still good ones. Just pray and allow God to lead you, so you don't end up marrying a camouflage.

Getting a woman of ur dream is much more difficult than money. I grew up with the right frame of mind on long term plan. I don't want to boast of wealth. My elder bro got married at d age of 28 cos he felt it was getting too late already. I had n have similar plan or maybe a close call but as it stands, none is imminent. The major challenge I have is that I didn't grow up with the neighbors or friends who would have put me through.
Re: ....... by smrtblg(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
lilyqueen:
Pray to God to direct you.

You need to be patient
Tenx I will
Re: ....... by smrtblg(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
7Randall:
If you think you'll find the girlfriend you are searching for here on NL...........then Goodluck
Lol. It will cause me no harm if I try.
Re: ....... by benueguy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
smrtblg:

Getting a woman of ur dream is much more difficult than money. I grew up with the right frame of mind on long term plan. I don't want to boast of wealth. My elder bro got married at d age of 28 cos he felt it was getting too late already. I had n have similar plan or maybe a close call but as it stands, none is imminent. The major challenge I have is that I didn't grow up with the neighbors or friends who would have put me through.
Well, why not try church? It's true that church has become very perverted with so many Christians who don't live the lives of Christ, but the safest place still to get a good wife is the church, fellowships, ministries etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? / To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? / LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.