Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. (960 Views)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by kinginvagina: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
The true kind is here again the kinginvagina.

1. The size of your boobs: it shouldn't be too watermelon like that of cossy or too small like dija it should be moderate like that of maheeda.

2. how curvy your butt is: not all big butt are attractive, I am talking of cuvry IKEBE butt like that of Kim kardashian, you can get rich men with that not Bleep Bleep boys.

3. how camel is your toe:research has shown ladies with camel toe give best sex as their pussy swallow dick very well.

4. The colour of your skin: well no natural colour anymore, all ladies have at least 5 different colours. we can attach you with the one on your face.

5. The smell of your body: some girls smell like public toilet because of smelly pussy. please buy perfume it was invented because of you.

6. your profession: most girls don't work, their company is Toto bringing fuckers that pay to enter. please try to do something even if its hairdressing.

7. how you walk/stand: some girls stand like slowpoke while others stand like christiano Ronaldo wants to play freekick.if you have k-leg dont wear trouser na.

lalasticlala
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by kinginvagina: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2017
LALASTICLALA
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by PrickGetSize(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Classic! This is a front page material indeed. grin grin grin
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by ennysuccess(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by Boboforthegirls: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Ukpa,,i go along with no 3 but We can still ask the audience
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by kinginvagina: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by lalasticlala(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol. Nice topic, but the diction is for 18+, If the diction were for general, would have been better.
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by kinginvagina: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
lalasticlala:
Lol. Nice topic, but the diction is for 18+, If the diction were for general, would have been better.
ok
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
lalasticlala:
my crush smiley smiley
Re: LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. by Incognito101: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Give me one reason why this should made front page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! / It’s Getting Hot! #bbnaija Housemates Str!ps Down In Bikinis & Shorts For ‘dark / Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.