Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through (691 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by ChuzzyBlog: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Abdulmumin Jibrin who is currently battling with Speaker Yakubu Dogara and 13 other lawmakers over allegations and counter-allegations of budget padding, shared this photo with his daughter Fadiya, on his Twitter handle this morning and wrote

"My new obsession, baby Fadiya. Interesting how clueless she is about what her father is going through".

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/abdulmumin-jibrin-shares-photo-with-his.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by ChuzzyBlog: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Fathers and daughters.....

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Irony of life.....sometimes I wish I was a child..no stress,always been catered for.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by DIKEnaWAR: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Just negodu opulence and style.

Mr Jubril pls where did you buy that bed? I need something like that to be resting my back after my own 'small' worries of the day.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Tired of Nigeria
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Daughter All Smiles, Doesnt Know What Her Dad Is Going Through by Agunechemba1(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
The Dogara nightmare.
Expose them all, Nigerians are behind you.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman, Aisha Wakil, Boko Haram Calls Mummy Is Igbo / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Anambra Governor, Willie Obiano (photos) / Delegates Arrive For Ondo PDP Guber Primary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.