Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? (3482 Views)

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Someone just sent me this link now.. I heard Peter Obi's aide who granted this interview was also on radio yesterday making this demand from Obiano as the only panacea for peace between him and obi?

What is the cause of the fight between Obi, Obiano and Umeh?

The problem is simple, someone does not want to meet up the obligation for which he signed to become a governor. There is an obligation and it is simple, Obiano did not put one kobo into his election, I was the Director General, somebody else underwrote that money, that person is a billionaire in his own status and they agreed.

Willie said on the day he was contacted that he had no dime and Obi said, ‘just come and fill in the position, I am going to make you a governor but when you get to that position, you must remember that this money we will be spending is borrowed from people and myself’, to which he agreed.

Obi then went ahead and made him governor of the state without contributing one kobo. For the entire campaign, he didn’t put a kobo. The person that signed the money for the campaign was Dubem Obaze and Patrick Obi who was the secretary. I was the DG of his campaign organisation and I said I was not going to touch a dime.

I did every other thing but allowed other people to handle the financial aspect, and every kobo that was brought in for the campaign was signed by Obiano, but when he became the governor, it became obvious that he was not willing to pay the money and rather than pay the money, he started finding fault here and there. Obi has not spoken and he is not even interested in this thing I’m telling you now, he has not confronted him either.

That is the problem, paying back what was used for the election. Obi has not asked to be given commissioners or for his relations to be in government. Every appointment Obiano made from Agulu today, Obi was not consulted and the man has even gone his way.

The problem is paying back what was given into the election campaign. I am part of the government of Obiano so I know what the problem is. He first of all went looking for where Obi got the money for his election, that was his first assignment.

All the commissioners and parastatals were asked to go and find out where any money used for election came from and nobody could find any. I was a member of the State Executive Council and we told him that there was none.

I told him that we should meet so that I could tell him as an insider where the money came from, because I was aware in one instance that the NNPC House in Abuja belonged to NEXT Limited which is Obi’s company.

Obi sold that house for the election and the proceeds from the sale was domiciled in Fidelity Bank, Abuja and the branch manager then was Uzu who is now the Chief of Protocol to Obiano.

It was Uzu that transferred the money and it was used for the election. You don’t need to go far to find these things but the young man doesn’t want to sit down to be educated.

I know individuals who gave N500m, some N50m and I countersigned for Obi that the money must be refunded. Obi has been refunding those money borrowed for the past two years.

He has since settled those he borrowed from while some are still outstanding but he is taking care of it. Then, you talk of his own money that he invested. That is the problem and nobody would say it except me because I was at the centre of it all.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/those-who-funded-obianos-campaign-want-their-money-back-uzodike/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2016
boss1310, 9inches, Chukazu, Mopolchi, gleaf, AnambraDota, RRoyaId, lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by RRoyaId: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Freeglobe nwamama you no dey tire.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
You see, when I expose Peter obi for his greed and deceit some of the people I quoted above will come after my neck but I continue to be vindicated.. Peter obi and Obiano should realize that gone are the days of godfatherism in Anambra.. If Peter obi is not satisfied with all the monies he stole from Anambra, then there is no remedy for him. smh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by ojun50(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
7 ge ni
nd am here looking for 500k which way Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Africonji: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wetin pesin no go hear. Next thing now we go hear of ritual video showing Obiano in diapers swearing at Okija shrine like my former state governor Orji did for his godfather Kalu. I don't believe this tales by moonlight by the way. Some people are just hell-bent on spoiling Peter Obi's image for reasons I still can't fathom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by saintikechi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
na lie !!! all they want is for obiano to bring anambra's monthly allocation for sharing, just like it is done in abia state between ikpeazu and T.A orji. Thieves!!!
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by iokpebholo: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
I smell lies. NEXT!!!
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Africonji:
Wetin pesin no go hear. Next thing now we go hear of ritual video showing Obiano in diapers swearing at Okija shrine like my former state governor Orji did for his godfather Kalu. I don't believe this tales by moonlight by the way. Some people are just hell-bent on spoiling Peter Obi's image for reasons I still can't fathom.
iokpebholo:
I smell lies. NEXT!!!
Lies coming directly from Peter obis Campaign DG? Zombies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
I hope Peter obi's abubaoku from Plateau Stat Odenigboaroli has seen this?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
There are things better discussed in private but the entire Nigeria knew Obiano was not a popular candidate. He should be grateful to Obi for muscling out Soludo and outsmarting Ngige. Without Obi Ngige or Soludo would have emerged Governir.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Mboi: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I hope Peter obi's abubaoku from Plateau Stat Odenigboaroli has seen this?
Sharrap! Everytime you go dey carry fake news.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by babyfaceafrica: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:
There are things better discussed in private but the entire Nigeria knew Obiano was not a popular candidate. He should be grateful to Obi for muscling out Soludo and outsmarting Ngige. Without Obi Ngige or Soludo would have emerged Governir.
probably,but been grateful should not mean selling the state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:
so he should be greatful by doling out 7 billion to obi just like Ngige should have been grateful to the Ubas? Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mboi:

Sharrap! Everytime you go dey carry fake news.
Fake news from Peter obi's aide? His campaign DG? Clown
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Mopolchi: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Someone just sent me this link now.. I heard Peter Obi's aide who granted this interview was also on radio yesterday making this demand from Obiano as the only panacea for peace between him and obi?

http://newtelegraphonline.com/those-who-funded-obianos-campaign-want-their-money-back-uzodike/

FreeGlobe:

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by otokx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
There was no mention of 7 billion in the write up.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by RRoyaId: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Focus on your useless imo state. Nobody needs your input on things that concerns Anambra.

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
otokx:
There was no mention of 7 billion in the write up.
According to the Peter obi's DG on a radio interview yesterday (according to the people who listened to the programme) Obi sold his Abuja house for 7 billion to finance Obiano's campaign and should be refunded..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm supporting obiano because I think he means well and is interested in developing Anambra but I will not hesitate to attack him if he unites with Peter obi to loot Anambra money,, Infact, we are watching.. Andy Ubah my brother is warming up cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Africonji: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Lies coming directly from Peter obis Campaign DG? Zombies everywhere

You have a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Africonji:

You have a serious problem.
Zombies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Mboi: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Fake news from Peter obi's aide? His campaign DG? Clown
That is why I tell you it's a lie. Shey the Peter Obi's aide give u d gist for ur house then you come go write am give the blogger abi? Gerara here mehn!! In igbo; si ebea puo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by boss1310(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:
??
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mboi:

That is why I tell you it's a lie. Shey the Peter Obi's aide give u d gist for ur house then you come go write am give the blogger abi? Gerara here mehn!! In igbo; si ebea puo!
onye nkogheri.. You are seeing an interview on a national newspaper and you are talking rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by 4dor: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

According to the Peter obi's DG on a radio interview yesterday (according to the people who listened to the programme) Obi sold his Abuja house for 7 billion to finance Obiano's campaign and should be refunded..

Abuja house for 7 billion? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Noneroone(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Obiano is just an easy going fellow otherwise he is in a perfect position to nail Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Noneroone:
Obiano is just an easy going fellow otherwise he is in a perfect position to nail Obi.
Obiano should do it now if he wants to win 2nd tenure.. Peter obi is trickish.. Obiano should nail him once and for all like Theodore orji did Orji Kalu
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Divinehenrich(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Imagine, 7 billion was used to financed governorship election. This is serious o

Tell me how this country will ever develop
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Businessideas: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Another Ngige and Chris Uba saga loading.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
ILLS OF GODFATHERISM.

By Amb Adichie, Izuchukwu.
@Payeeizuchukwu.
Izuchukwuadichie@gmail.com

Godfathers are expected to support their godson and give them advice on how to excel in their areas of assignment but, reverse seems to be the case in our today's Nigeria politics.

I have always believed that our kind of of godfather has only one aim, which is to recoup all monies expended during election.

Though Sir Peter Obi; the ex-Governor of Anambra State during the hand over day told us Ndi Anambra that he had no agreement or whatsoever with our Governor Willie Obiano, earlier yesterday, Barrister Joe Martin who served the state from Upper echelon to a lower echelon , and currently leading Pro-Obi's group went on air yesterday at Minaj Radio Station to remind us that godfathers has become a norm in Nigeria's political environment and we should support it.

That except Governor Willie Obiano pays the election debt he's owing Sir Peter Obi Which was signed and sealed that peace will not return.

And I ask, don't we think that a proper team should scrutinize Joe Martin before he goes on air? Or is he hiding something for us? Why didn't he come with the said agreement?

Is Joe Martin about reminding us about Nwobodo and Nnamdi or Chris Ngige and Emeka Ubah's saga?

Who want us to go back to godfatherism era which we had successfully put to an end?

I'm of the opinion that Joe Martin is not speaking for Sir Peter Obi because if actually he is, it won't stop me from asking Peter Obi if he really want us to go back to Era of Godfatherism?

H.E. Willie Obiano has shown his strength by apologizing to his childhood friend, a brother and an ex-Governor, it's now left for Sir Peter Obi to forgive him.

#AnambraSayNoToGodFatherism
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Mboi: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

onye nkogheri.. You are seeing an interview on a national newspaper and you are talking rubbish
Taa! Gbafuo! Adamu!! U dey there when they do the business abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST-IN Pictures As People Celebrate PDP Win In Esan North East,Edo State / Video Showing SARS Men Shooting At Random Unarmed Civilian Surfaces / Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.