Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Should I Bleep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Bleep Her? (3916 Views)

Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her / She Wants Me / Is It Possible For Me To Bleep Her In The Same Room With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
I have this girls am bleeping and she really good at it. but she came visiting me one day with one of her friend and since that day her friend has been acting funny. to make matter worst my girl lost her phone for some time and the only way I can contact her is through that her friend. my girl has been complaining to me that it's like her gf likes me cos she always talk and ask about me. they recently had a little quarrel because of this same issue and her friend finally told me via whatsapp that she wants me to bleep her. I told her my girl doesn't like sharing and she replied me that my girl should better learn How to share because I am not meant for my girl alone. she told me she have so many crazy things shes plan to do to me. my fear is I don't want to hurt my girl but this girl is really on my neck. do u think my bleeping her will calm things down cos she's doing everything to set up my girl with another guy so that she can have an excuse to assess me. Pls help it's a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:
I have this girls am bleeping and she really good at it. but she came visiting me one day with one of her friend and since that day her friend has been acting funny. to make matter worst my girl lost her phone for some time and the only way I can contact her is through that her friend. my girl has been complaining to me that it's like her gf likes me cos she always talk and ask about me. they recently had a little quarrel because of this same issue and her friend finally told me via whatsapp that she wants me to bleep her. I told her my girl doesn't like sharing and she replied me that my girl should better learn How to share because I am not meant for my girl alone. she told me she have so many crazy things shes plan to do to me. my fear is I don't want to hurt my girl but this girl is really on my neck. do u think my bleeping her will calm things down cos she's doing everything to set up my girl with another guy so that she can have an excuse to assess me. Pls help it's a serious matter

1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body...
1 Corinthians 6:9--Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
It won't end well. Trust me
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by MUVA(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bleep her smiley
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Xcellency007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
in this era of economics downturn, naira scarcity, dollar extinction, budget padding, stranded Olympic squad etc..... all you are thinking about is your bleeping problems,
mtooon undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
It won't end well. Trust me

I know and that's my fear, both of them work in same place. Wen they were quarreling my girl told me she told her dat if she wants to bleep me she should go ahead but not to take me totally away from her.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:

I know and that's my fear, both of them work in same place. Wen they were quarreling my girl told me she told her dat if she wants to bleep me she should go ahead but not to take me totally away from her.
Except you're ready to lose your girl, don't fall for the temptation. Your girl's got her eyes on you both. So be smart

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by newsphase(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Many girls are delinquents... like seriously

Opening their pussy to every dick that shows a good parole... thinking that a condom will do the trick...

Okay back to answer your question if you should bleep her..

Your girl had a quarrel with her because of you.... Now imagine she gets to find out that you bleeped her... I imagine what will happen

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
God expects better returns for the brain he gave you.....is this all you have to offer him in return?

cyrilfosy:

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by gabinogem(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sometimes, a man just need to be responsible & control himself.... Most ladies are filled with a lot of complications & call it fun when they succeed in entangling other people's lives as well.

All in All, do what thou wilt.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
real niggaz act and damn d consequence cool
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
gabinogem:
Sometimes, a man just need to be responsible & control himself.... Most ladies are filled with a lot of complications & call it fun when they succeed in entangling other people's lives as well.

All in All, do what thou wilt.

[b]Now let's consider briefly the question of fornication, or pre-marital sex. Fornication is a sin against God. Sin is transgression of the law of God (I John 3:4). It is to go against, or across, what God has revealed. So if one believes God and would follow His word, he must stand on the simple conviction that fornication is wrong. Consider what the word says. "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" Hebrews 13:4. In the Bible, a prostitute, a harlot, a LovePeddler, were all guilty of the same thing- fornication. One may prostitute himself for any kind of gain, not just money. It may be the pride of continued association, or perhaps a weekend all-expense trip paid to a neighboring city. Prostitutes, street walkers, call girls, those who dwell in plush penthouses, all have one thing in common: they commit fornication. It is a sin against God, against His will, His word and His way. Judgement will fall on those who are guilty of fornication and who fail to turn in repentance.[/b]
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by gabinogem(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

hey! Stop this shït... Must u be religiously inclined in order to know what's right from wrong!?

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by LordAdam: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:

If you go down that road mate, there's no going back.

If you decide to go down the road, be rest-assured there'll be consequences that you'll hate.

If you're willing to throw away your relationship for fresh punna, then go ahead. Because there is a 95% chance your gf will find out if you bang her friend and I bet she would not be thrilled.

'Nuff said.

On second note, I have a feeling you know the right thing to do, but you're hoping someone can give you a tip so you could eat your cake and have it.

-Lord
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
gabinogem:
hey! Stop this shït... Must u be religiously inclined in order to know what's right from wrong!?

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. Psalm 119:9
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

What has this got to do with religion? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
see Wat am saying

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by gabinogem(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

[/color]

[color=#006600][/b]
[b]Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself? Ecc. 7:16

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Let it go bro.... It's not worth it... Don't bleep her...

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What has this got to do with religion? undecided undecided

Fornication is a sin against oneself. Paul said, "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body" I Corinthians 6:18.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Moreoffaith(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
continue...
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

[b][/b]
my point is, you don't even need religion to know what's right and what's wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by sleamzy06(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmm..

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
xap you're right...am amazed at the way we turn romance to immorality, impurity, sensuality. Romance can be so gracious and edifying...

STFUareyouG0d:
my point is, you don't even need religion to know what's right and what's wrong.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
gabinogem:
Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself? Ecc. 7:16

Hebrews 12:14
Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:
xap you're right...am amazed at the way we turn romance to immorality, impurity, sensuality. Romance can be so gracious and edifying...

lol. Op hasn't said nothing about all these things you listed. He's only asking for advice cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, tell me more about 'Romance'
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by def111(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
this is serious. since this girl want to share you, you too share it with your friends, since her pussy is not for one dick alone, am available too

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
my face right now looking at shyling comments.

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:
my face right now looking at shyling comments.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by gabinogem(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

[b][/b]
but sincerely, u are becoming a nuisance in this thread...
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:
your question is irrelevant, u think pussy answereth all things bah? Go ahead and bleep her and wait for the consequences! Adamu!
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by shyling(f): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
gabinogem:
but sincerely, u are becoming a nuisance in this thread...

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Big Ass I Banged Today Widout Condom / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” / South African Blacks Are So Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.