Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Should I Bleep Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Bleep Her? (3944 Views)

Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her / She Wants Me / Is It Possible For Me To Bleep Her In The Same Room With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Mendelistickmend(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chai....this is what unemployment and immorality caused...God have mercy on Nigerian youths
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
cyrilfosy:
I have this girls am bleeping and she really good at it. but she came visiting me one day with one of her friend and since that day her friend has been acting funny. to make matter worst my girl lost her phone for some time and the only way I can contact her is through that her friend. my girl has been complaining to me that it's like her gf likes me cos she always talk and ask about me. they recently had a little quarrel because of this same issue and her friend finally told me via whatsapp that she wants me to bleep her. I told her my girl doesn't like sharing and she replied me that my girl should better learn How to share because I am not meant for my girl alone. she told me she have so many crazy things shes plan to do to me. my fear is I don't want to hurt my girl but this girl is really on my neck. do u think my bleeping her will calm things down cos she's doing everything to set up my girl with another guy so that she can have an excuse to assess me. Pls help it's a serious matter

Go ahead and explore her friend there is nothing like my girlfriend will be angry when she finds out. I know u wanna explore the friend even before she voiced out damn the consequence and strike the deal.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Mendelistickmend(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
The best deal you have to do is just type the LovePeddler's whatsapp number let guys insult her via whatsapp and those interested to bleep her to carry on...stop posting rubbish here just post her whatsapp number if you know u are not falling for her....its a bet oo...do it if you are a man because am having a strong feeling that you want to bleep the gal but don't want to lose your galfrnd....and for that you are a he goat and to prove and show you are not a he goat post her whatsapp number!!angry@Cyrilfoxy Hope am right Nairalanders
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by EmmySparky(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

when your mates are busy making millions of dollars u are here talking about bleeping one girl...the worst part of it is that u call that a serious issue...damn...so this is what tops ur priority list abi?...oya bleep her infact bloop her join...mugu 101
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
shyling:

Still interested in you oo! Be my friend please
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
You guys are something else
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Stormyweather(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by DonMekino(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
u knw wat u want to do...u are just here to show off...there's no way our comments or advice here will affect ur decision
don't lie to urself bro
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by fox26: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good plan is this man. talk to the friend of your gf , tell her the right time you will bleep your gf then she will join you there , you must not lock the door for her, she will come while you are on top , and she must be ready for party , first thing she must do is to pleasure your girl just to disguise by kisses and suckin' her .please fxck both of them.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by ghost08(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dude bleep her, then come back and tell us ur bae left you. I hope my advice isn't coming late. Okbye
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by ghost08(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dude bleep her, then come back and tell us ur bae left you. I hope my advice isn't coming late. Okbye
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
wetin dem see for ur body self. no bad belle
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
jus imagine!...and ur still bn nice to d goat..person wey u suppose don delete from ur life tey tey

Btw....buy small phone for ur gf....all this bullshit won't be happening if u do

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? / Slayqueen Calls Out Another For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend Shares Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.