Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? (857 Views)

How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2009
How does one deal with a rumour mongering EX ?
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

You mean they didn't die after you killed them shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by nana(f): 2:53am On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

cheesy
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Busybody2(f): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2009
nana:

cheesy

Na you dey look for wahala oh, me I no dey oh grin grin grin
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by nana(f): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

Haha,no be u start am? Na u I dey follow cheesy
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Busybody2(f): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2009
nana:

Haha,no be u start am? Na u I dey follow cheesy

Siddon dia, I am going to blame the spambot for tampering with my posts, as for you, you are on your own so berra start thinking of an alibi cheesy
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

Busy_body:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by iice(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Avoid going into relationships first with the rumour mongering type undecided lol

I dunno really. . .i tend to just ignore things though i know my family will react on my behalf - beheading grin
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
Confrontation. Meet the person n ask if they're doing such.
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by r231(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
act like it doesn't bother you
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Confrontation. Meet the person n ask if they're doing such.

and what do you do if they do everything in their power to avoid you ?
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
r231:

act like it doesn't bother you

its hard to ignore but its what i've done thus far and I know that if I come across them there will be hell, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by r231(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

its hard to ignore but its what i've done thus far and I know that if I come across them there will be hell, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

trust me dats d best way even though u knw deep dwn dat it bothers u. if u act on it, she will get d upper hand she won't stop but wen she figure out dat u r not responding she will stop
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks bro, you might have a point there.
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Thanks bro, you might have a point there.
He does, that or you kill her cheesy
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
ibkaye:

He does, that or you kill her cheesy

hahahaha! Kill. cool cool cool cool
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
how do you date them in the first place?
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

how do you date them in the first place?

Urrrm, undecided undecided undecided

as you get to date them, you begin to see they're true colors, I guess
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Urrrm, undecided undecided undecided

as you get to date them, you begin to see they're true colors, I guess

Werent you friends first? Its hard not to notice certain behaviour. A man who talks more than his partner is definitely a red flag.
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by german007(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
Posakosa.

Il be straight and simple.

A rumour mongering ex is simply one that is jealous you'v moved on, jealous of you and your new partner,  jealous and upset that u aint with them anymore,

I bet u any money that, that rumour mongering ex is still single  ,bored and lonely otherwise they wont have the time and energy to be busy carrying rumours.

Live your life!, enjoy your life! ignore them!,   

"You only react to what your called, if you are indeed what your'e called"- Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (Tony Blair) Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by TOPE20001(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

I was thinking that after i read his post grin grin grin grin grin

@posakosa
are we talking abt the same ex u want dead? grin
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I was thinking that after i read his post grin grin grin grin grin

@posakosa
are we talking abt the same ex u want dead? grin

i plead the fifth, tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by posakosa(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
german007:

Posakosa.

Il be straight and simple.

A rumour mongering ex is simply one that is jealous you'v moved on, jealous of you and your new partner,  jealous and upset that u aint with them anymore,

I bet u any money that, that rumour mongering ex is still single  ,bored and lonely otherwise they wont have the time and energy to be busy carrying rumours.

Live your life!, enjoy your life! ignore them!,   

"You only react to what your called, if you are indeed what your'e called"- Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (Tony Blair) Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

goooood point!
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Youngpo413: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tisk! tisk!
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by tpia5: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
how do people create time for all this crap?
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Werent you friends first? Its hard not to notice certain behaviour. A man who talks more than his partner is definitely a red flag.
hmmmm......learning
Re: How Does One Deal With A Rumour Mongering Ex ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

hmmmm......learning...dealing with one presently...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! / Help With 2010 May June Weac Time Table / Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.