Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? (1130 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Should I Still Marry Her After This Confession? / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by vybzkartel: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wife to be: Honey, i have a confession to make

You: What is it baby, dont worry you have me forever

Wife to be: Are you sure?

You: My apple, you have me fully. Go ahead!

Wife to be: Baby, you know..before i met you a year ago, i had slept with several men, i have even lost count. As a matter of fact, i have aborted over eighteen (18) pregnancies in my past. Please forgive me

You:? grin

Will you still wed her? grin grin grin
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by vicstar(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
• • • • • Kinda silly undecided
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
vybzkartel:
Wife to be: Honey, i have a confession to make

You: What is it baby, dont worry you have me forever

Wife to be: Are you sure?

You: My apple, you have me fully. Go ahead!

Wife to be: Baby, you know..before i met you a year ago, i had slept with several men, i have even lost count. As a matter of fact, i have aborted over eighteen (18) pregnancies in my past. Please forgive me

You:? grin

Will you still wed her? grin grin grin
Love conquers all cheesy Mind you, we all have our flaws.
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by obiorathesubtle: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
We're having a virginity test before the proposal sef..

I can't deal with this sheet
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Justiyke4u: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sounds unrealistic and unapologetic
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Lexxyburg(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
What else? end of wedding.

team virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by sinaj(f): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eleyi gidi gaan grin
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
18 abortions is no joke.I'll call it quit...but I'll help her ministry by introducing her to donpoker9...he likes those kind of girls **sighs**

na joke o grin
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
BIG NO
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by vybzkartel: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
lilyqueen:
BIG NO

grin
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Donpoker9(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
18 abortions is no joke.I'll call it quit...but I'll help her ministry by introducing her to donpoker9...he likes those kind of girls **sighs**

na joke o grin

lmao...oga use ur head oohh

na to chop and clean mouth sure pass ni
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Qualer: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
sinaj:
Eleyi gidi gaan grin

so you still dey twist leg one kin for pikcho sha... grin grin grin
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by sinaj(f): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Qualer:

so you still dey twist leg one kin for pikcho sha... grin grin grin
shebi u knw dat u r fining my twouble sad
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Cool23(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
I will say no cos that means during our relationship she must have been cheating on me and she probably may not be able to give birth so why should I put myself to that risk
Re: If She Makes This Confession 24 Hours Before Your Wedding? by Qualer: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
shebi u knw dat u r fining my twouble sad

(1) (Reply)

Olympics Walker Poos Himself Mid-race But Carries On Anyway / One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You / The Kendra Childs Murder: 5 Things We Know Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.