Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Is Your Favourate City In The World? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favourate City In The World? (9126 Views)

See The Very City In Nigeria With Most Runs Girls That You Don't Know / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / Can You Guese The Dirtiest City In Africa? Prize: £350 ( British Pounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

ohh ok... can I ask you what is wrong with Nigerian people calling other people fake I have no idea why are they calling me fake....
Some guys take pleasure in doing and saying annoying things just to get at you as a female. Just try as much as possible to stay out of the way such lowlifes guys. And not every Nigeria behaves that way, we've got some really sensible and smart people here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

ohh ok... can I ask you what is wrong with Nigerian people calling other people fake I have no idea why are they calling me fake....

You don't have to reply anyone to prove your point. You owe them little or no explanation.

Just have fun and let them sleep on your matter. It will do you more harm than good , if you have to reply them.. That's how it works here..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Playing no they're not...they are serious....people don't believe that I'm not a Nigerian... and they saids that the photo on my profile is not even mine... I have no idea what is going on here....Ohhh my life...
okay i still be it is a play but you cant satisfy everybody curiousity or what you want to do that. Just be yourself no matter the part of the world you are from and be happy that is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:

You don't have to reply anyone to prove your point. You owe them little or no explanation.

Just have fun and let them sleep on your matter. It will do you more harm than good , if you have to reply them.. That's how it works here..

ohhh life.... cry cry cry cry thnx for trying to help me anyway

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
okay i still be it is a play but you cant satisfy everybody curiousity or what you want to do that. Just be yourself no matter the part of the world you are from and be happy that is the real deal.

thnx cry cry cry
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

thnx cry cry cry
you are welcome
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by johnyace(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
suplex city
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
you are welcome

sick of people attitudes on this forum...
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

thnx cry cry cry
how did you even locate nairaland?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

sick of people attitudes on this forum...
get use to it even in the real world people would make you mad but that doesnt make or diminish who you are.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
get use to it even in the real world people would make you mad but that doesnt make or diminish who you are.

thnx..
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
how did you even locate nairaland?

what do you mean?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

what do you mean?
was asking how you get on nairaland.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

thnx..
Do you have a working mail address ?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
was asking how you get on nairaland.

pm pls?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Do you have a working mail address ?

yeah.. what is it for?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

pm pls?
pm pls dont understand what you meant by that.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
pm pls dont understand what you meant by that.

i'll write the answer for your question on email..nt on here...
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

i'll write the answer for your question on email..nt on here...
my question is a simple one to answer.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
my question is a simple one to answer.

I don't want the public to know the answer cos to much complain... cry
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

okay so what do you want to do then?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
okay so what do you want to do then?

I gotta go sleep now..or do something else..people just pissed me off..
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

yeah.. what is it for?
So I can communicate with you when next I'm in Auckland

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

I gotta go sleep now..or do something else..people just pissed me off..
okay no problem do as you wish.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

So I can communicate with you when next I'm in Auckland

when?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

when?
did you see my message?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

yeah.. what is it for?
I got it....Thanks.... Would love if you could reply your mail now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

when?
A few month from now.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by boolee(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2016
and the derailing continues...
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

hopefully you are enjoying the drama?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by sinaj(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
davymike:

Bad gurl
m nt bad jore sad

I wanna preach the gospel to them
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Earngee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oslo,los angeles,tonroto......baba God answer my prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / If You Watched This Movie & Still Unmarried, My Friend Go For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.