Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car (9133 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by BonPatrick(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
This man and his wife were caught having sex in their car, And now they are subject to criticism. As if they had committed a crime, people photograph them and threaten to hand them over to the authorities. .
Is it really normal or not?
That everyone express themselves on this subject please, without disclosing inappropriate comments. The news isn't about old or new. it's about whether is right or wrong!

2 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Disappointed: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pictures? Or you get out!!! sad
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by BonPatrick(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have put them
Disappointed:
Pictures? Or you get out!!! sad
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Disappointed: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
They no suppose beat them naaa sad, I'm beginning to hate this country to a premium level!!! sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Their problem, their privacy.

7 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by walosky(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Was it it because of the 3 Mins action that they almost went bare or did the villagers take off their clothes?

2 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by writetopoker2: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
OP u could be sued for breech of privacy

Secondly, you do not have the right to air ones privacy this manner in a public space

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Disappointed: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
writetopoker2:
OP u could be sued for breech of privacy

Secondly, you do not have the right to air ones privacy this manner in a public space
You are the guy. No doubts sad.

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Freestainworld(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
RIP to decency

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Mariangeles(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
They were irresponsible having sex in a car in broad daylight in a country where your business is everybody's business.
Adventure gone wrong.

I wonder whose idea it was between the two of them though...

3 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by writetopoker2: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Disappointed:

Assuming I am not the guy, so I shouldn't say the truth anymore.
Low mentality every where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by WoundedLamb: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't believe the story cause I've seen that pic with different stories before. But then I'm surprised people don't know that it's illegal to have sex in public.

18 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't believe the story cause I've seen that pic with different stories before. But then I'm surprised people don't know that it's illegal to have sex in public.

What don't you believe? That they're a couple or that they were being shamelessly reckless in broad daylight?

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Famexit(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
I sew this picture 3years ago they are not even from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by WoundedLamb: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

What don't you believe? That they're a couple or that they were being shamelessly reckless in broad daylight?

That I don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true. I think the picture first surfaced 10 years ago and since then, I've read about two or three versions of what happened. Some said it as another man's wife while others said they were a couple. Our bloggers are playing a fast one on us these days so forgive me for not knowing what to believe about the picture anymore. Like I said, even if they were a couple, having sex in public is still a crime.

2 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by OtunbaTee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Famexit:
I sew this picture 3years ago they are not even from Nigeria
me too..very old story

3 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Nazgul: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerians are the worse hypocrites on earth. They're adults and can choose to have sex as they please. How has two adults having sex in their own vehicle become a crime? Most of those people crucifying them are rapists, paedophiles... etc.

If I was the guy I'll just zoom off with my car and crush as may of them as possible.

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by phyya(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
They look like siblings.
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Kiddllc: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
BonPatrick:
This man and his wife were caught having sex in their car, And now they are subject to criticism. As if they had committed a crime, people photograph them and threaten to hand them over to the authorities. .
Is it really normal or not?
That everyone express themselves on this subject please, without disclosing inappropriate comments. The news isn't about old or new. it's about whether is right or wrong!

This hot afternoon u just decide to come out with premium lies? This old pics of two lovers caught having sex in their car naim u turn am husband and wife These pictures are about 2-3 years old now OP

2 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by BonPatrick(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are right he is the one
Disappointed:

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by FEGNO: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Free them jor. Konji nah correct bastard. Who has not done car runs before?
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by BonPatrick(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol
Nazgul:
Nigerians are the worse hypocrites on earth. They're adults and can choose to have sex as they please. How has two adults having sex in their own vehicle become a crime? Most of those people crucifying them are rapists, paedophiles... etc.

If I was the guy I'll just zoom off with my car and crush as may of them as possible.
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Praxis758: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Never a crime or sin if they're legally husband and wife.
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
2 or 3 yrs ago they posted this picture they said it happened in Zimbabwe cheesy
today dem don post the picture and na Nsukka e happen grin

4 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Twelfthman: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
These are old pictures. I had seen them b4. Y'all bloggers are crazy

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Famexit(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
lefulefu:
2 or 3 yrs ago they posted this picture they said it happened in Zimbabwe cheesy
today dem don post the picture and na Nsukka e happen grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Hoodyrich(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
I would rather blame the jobless individual responsible for these photos.
That's the height of hypocrisy and joblessness,

if I was that dude I would find them all and deal with them squarely.

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by tnerro1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
But the sterling of the car is on the left, this can’t be Nigeria

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Wyry: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by firdaus95026: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
:2 or 3 yrs ago they posted this picture they said it happened in Zimbabwe today dem don post the picture and na Nsukka e happen

1 Like

Re: They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car by Famexit(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Madooo grin grin this guy head don dey comot smoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Mother Decided To Find A Wife For Her Son. / Women Decorate Their BOOBS (pictures) / Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.