Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39359 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
sleekbae:
Been trying to reach you.

Hello what about pls? send me a pm
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

No your fear is blackmail. What happens if you don't fear your god?

What happens if you dont portray yourself as a disturbance as the society where you live has shown you?
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

What happens if you dont portray yourself as a disturbance as the society where you live has shown you?

I asked you a question. What is the punishment for not fearing your god?

We humans decide the laws,laws which gets updated every time the old ones seem irrelevant. When last did your bible get updated? I think stoning wayward kids to death is awful don't you think?

9 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by sleekbae: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2016
we'll talk about it. pls reply. just sent a pm
4everGod:

Hello what about pls? send me a pm
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2016
sleekbae:
we'll talk about it. pls reply. just sent a pm

Replied!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

I asked you a question. What is the punishment for not fearing your god?

We humans decide the laws,laws which gets updated every time the old ones seem irrelevant. When last did your bible updated? I think stoning wayward kids to death is awful sad

smh! what an insipid comment that points a finger of caricature to its speaker. Have a good night!

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

smh! what an insipid comment that points a finger of caricature to its speaker. Have a good night!

Coward! Forever running away when valid points are made.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Relax my brother. Night draws nigh. Ill indulge your rants the day after.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

says the man ranting on a faceless forum behind his keyboard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

says the man ranting on a faceless forum behind his keyboard.

What is the punishment for not fearing your god? Are you scared to say it?

8 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Judas2013: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Hell fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Why would i be afraid to say hell fire when i have a heart filled with Love for God. I am sure the thought of hell fire gave you heart palpitations earlier in your life which was why you did the duck and dive.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Why would i be afraid to say hell fire when i have a heart filled with Love for God. I am sure the thought of hell fire gave you heart palpitations earlier in your life which was why you did the duck and dive.

If I feared hell fire I would be just like you. Its funny it took you a while to mention the word "hell fire". A loving god stops loving you when you stop fearing it/he/whatever it is...... What a bipolar mindset

11 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

If I feared hell fire I would be just like you. Its funny it took you a while to mention the word "hell fire". A loving god stops loving you when you stop fearing it/he/whatever it is...... What a bipolar mindset

lol! so your assumption is that i am afraid of hell fire? I need to die first before experiencing hell fire if i am to go there so why not be afraid of death first and the grave? Go and sleep. You have nothing to say.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

lol! so your assumption is that i am afraid of hell fire? I need to die first before experiencing hell fire if i am to go there so why not be afraid of death first and the grave? Go and sleep. You have nothing to say.

Apparently you are,which is why you fear your god. You are not mentally strong if you think there is a hell fire.

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Apparently you are,which is why you fear your god. You are not mentally strong if you think there is a hell fire.

lmao you crack me up! I just told you that i should fear death more as that is the gate way to hell or heaven if i meet either criteria. Your focus is on hell but not on how to get there. People have been known to be afraid of road trips due to accident frequencies but they are not afraid of the car but without the car there would be no roadtrip. Is it the road that kills or its the car?

The car here is death and the roadtrip is hell so go figure!

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

lmao you crack me up! I just told you that i should fear death more as that is the gate way to hell or heaven if i meet either criteria. Your focus is on hell but not on how to get there. People have been known to be afraid of road trips due to accident frequencies but they are not afraid of the car but without the car there would be no roadtrip. Is it the road that kills or its the car?

The car here is death and the roadtrip is hell so go figure!

How do you know there is hell or heaven? did you get the idea from a book?

I know there is no hell. It is a primitive man's ways of decreasing crime

You analogy makes no sense. Prove to me that your god is real...this is a question you have failed to answer so far

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Your opinion like i said earlier. I guess you were once a primitive man which was why you witnessed when primitive man made it up. Stop deluding yourself. You must have been a primitive man obviously hence why you have an attack dog mien

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

You analogy makes no sense. Prove to me that your god is real...this is a question you have failed to answer so far

Modern comments make no sense to primitive men!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

There's no proof for the existence of their god

They've not been able to prove their god exists outside a book

Most of their arguments in favour of their god actually is saying "there has to be a god" not "there's a god"

Check their posts and confirm this

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Your opinion like i said earlier. I guess you were once a primitive man which was why you witnessed when primitive man made it up. Stop deluding yourself. You must have been a primitive man obviously hence why you have an attack dog mien

How did you know your lord,god etc exist? Simple question

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

How did you know your lord,god etc exist? Simple question

simple question as well. How does he not exist? You are the one trying to disprove him so go ahead and do so.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Most of their arguments in favour of their god actually is saying "there has to be a god" not "there's a god"

We dont need to prove God to you as proof isnt what you need. You are in self denial so continue in that. I know that God exists because i have experienced, encountered and conversed with Him which i have no business trying to show you how when or where because like i said you are already pre-programmed for denial.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The OP @sylvalord claimed he finally found him,which got me wondering if he really did or maybe it is the normal dog shit Christians paint the threads with.

@4evergod is claiming love and fear and how he is a timid slave to this god. I bet this guy too must have seen his god. But he is failing to say how and where,or what the god looks like.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

We dont need to prove God to you as proof isnt what you need. You are in self denial so continue in that. I know that God exists because i have experienced, encountered and conversed with Him which i have no business trying to show you how when or where because like i said you are already pre-programmed for denial.
You talk with two mouths, I don't know which one to slap first

Btw, you already planned to show us by making a limb grow grin

I hope you haven't forgotten that

But now you say you "have no business showing" me grin

I hope you're not having a cop out already? You can't keep track of your lies/truths grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

simple question as well. How does he not exist? You are the one trying to disprove him so go ahead and do so.

If I said I have got the new man utd top with Pogba's name on it ,you are obliged to ask me to show you in picture or wear it to prove I have got one or at least some sort of evidence. I have to prove I have got one,not you. Common sense pls

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

If I said I have got the new man utd top with Pogba's name on it ,you are obliged to ask me to show you in picture or wear it to prove I have got one or at least some sort of evidence. I have to prove I have got one,not you. Common sense pls

And is God a man united Jersey? First affirm that He is for sake of comparison.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Judas2013: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Bro he cannot prove your god exist,only you can do that. If this matter lands in court he is already winning unless you provide evidence.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

It is okay to admit you are wrong
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

You view God from the angle of a man united Jersey and i view Him as the Almighty who made all things both seen and unseen and you want me to prove him to you in your small minded way?

Question: How can you prove to a baby in the womb that it would be born or that it would even be born to humans or that the people it sees on the day of birth is actually his parents even without a dna test or birth ceritificate. At least lets use natural occurrences that make sense to assert your claim that God does not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Judas2013:

Bro he cannot prove your god exist,only you can do that. If this matter lands in court he is already winning unless you provide evidence.

He declared that God does not exist and not i. The accuser is meant to provide proof of his claims and not the accused.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

You view God from the angle of a man united Jersey and i view Him as the Almighty who made all things both seen and unseen and you want me to prove him to you in your small minded way?

Question: How can you prove to a baby in the womb that it would be born or that it would even to born to humans or that the people it sees on the day of birth is actually his parents even without a dna test of birth ceritificate. At least lets use natural occurrences that make sense to assert your claim that God does not exist.

That your god is "almighty" or he created the planet is only a claim. No evidence as there is no way the trees can grow without the Sun. You are not answering any question thrown at you. You have got no evidence but dog poo so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Unclad Man Found In A Benin Church (Photos, Video) / Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.