Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39297 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

It is okay to admit you are wrong

its okay to admit your futility!

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Judas2013: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

He declared that God does not exist and not i. The accuser is meant to provide proof of his claims and not the accused.

So far there is no proof so he is right unless you counter his claim with a valid proof.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

He declared that God does not exist and not i. The accuser is meant to provide proof of his claims and not the accused.

Come on, it all began with the OP that "finally found him"
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

That your got is "almighty" or he created the planet is only a claim. No evidence as there is no way the trees can grow without the Sun. You are not answering any question thrown at you. You have got no evidence but dog poo so far.

And is that upsetting to you? You it was who raised the God does not exist gist so go ahead and prove he does not exist. Or is your proof that trees cannot grow without the sun when i already told you i believe He created the seen and unseen? smh

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Come on, it all began with the OP that "finally found him"

was the OP that said he found God talking to me or to ifenes? Ifenes was talking directly to me when he made his claim. So let him back his claim up.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Judas2013: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2016
OP too needs to provide evidence. He cannot just say,we need more evidence of association or meeting with his god
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Judas2013:

So far there is no proof so he is right unless you counter his claim with a valid proof.

Sorry to disappoint because i am an observer here. I am observing to see his proof to back up his declaration. If someone comes to you and says he just bought a nice car would you show him your own car? NO

You would rather want to see it or at least the key. So stop being lopsided with your antics because i know they are antics.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

And is that upsetting to you? You it was who raised the God does not exist gist so go ahead and prove he does not exist. Or is your proof that trees cannot grow without the sun when i already told you i believe He created the seen and unseen? smh

I cannot prove you manhood is small,I will need evidence to do that. I have no proof so far your god is real. You are free to counter my claim with proper evidence,not a book. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Judas2013:
OP too needs to provide evidence. He cannot just say,we need more evidence of association or meeting with his god

The Op himself does not need to provide you with evidence as he owes you nothing, nada, zilch! I am sure you are comfortable enough as an Atheist so why do you need or seek proof of something you are totally 100% without a shadow of a doubt sure does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Ifenes, you can see his dodgicology grin

Anyways its only 50 days more before he shows us his god by praying and making a limb grow right before our eyes

grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry to disappoint because i am an observer here. I am observing to see his proof to back up his declaration. If someone comes to you and says he just bought a nice car would you show him your own car? NO

You would rather want to see it or at least the key. So stop being lopsided with your antics because i know they are antics.

I have a car and I can show you. You will see a pic of me in it. Now over to you.... your god is not real,if he is real,show me
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

I cannot prove you manhood is small,I will need evidence to do that. I have no proof so far your god is real. You are free to counter my claim with proper evidence,not a book. Thanks

And i have refused to counter it. Is that so hard to swallow? I would rather you wallow in your disbelief because your disbelief is built on self denial and self denial itself is a wall to proof as no proof would be good enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Ifenes, you can sew his dodgicology grin

Anyways its only 50 days more before he shows us his god by praying and making a limb grow right before our eyes

grin

He is going 360 degree so far. Typical christian
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

I have a car and I can show you. You will see a pic of me in it. Now over to you.... your god is not real,if he is real,show me

Did i ask you if you did or accuse you that you didnt? If i asked you then you would have to show me the car as proof... common sense.

Besides once again God to me is not comparable to a car.

I now asked you a simple question which you dodged so let me ask again here

Question: How can you prove to a baby in the womb that it would be born or that it would even be born to humans or that the people it sees on the day of birth is actually his parents even without a dna test or birth ceritificate. At least lets use natural occurrences that make sense to assert your claim that God does not exist.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

And i have refused to counter it. Is that so hard to swallow? I would rather you wallow in your disbelief because your disbelief is built on self denial and self denial itself is a wall to proof as no proof would be good enough.

You refused because you have no evidence. You are a blind follower. Your life has no direction

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

He is going 360 degree so far. Typical christian

So true bro

Anyways, the days are counting; tick tick tick
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

You refused because you have no evidence. You are a blind follower. Your life has no direction

Question: How can you prove to a baby in the womb that it would be born or that it would even be born to humans or that the people it sees on the day of birth is actually his parents even without a dna test or birth ceritificate. At least lets use natural occurrences that make sense to assert your claim that God does not exist.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Did i ask you if you did or accuse you that you didnt? If i asked you then you would have to show me the car as proof... common sense.

Besides once again God to me is not comparable to a car.

I now asked you a simple question which you dodged so let me ask again here

I am asking you

The baby will be born and a dna test can be used to verify. How does that prove your god is real?

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

I am asking you

And i am giving you a much better scenario to use when asking for proof of God.

Answer it!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Oh! My mistake

Its 49 days remaining now grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Answer it!

The crappy bible claimed your god walked in the garden,had lunch with Abraham,landed on mount Sinai etc So the baby analogy cannot be associated with your god. The reason for the garden god is to show you the bible god wasn't a spirit as Christians claimed. Where is this old testament god today? Is he dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Answer it!

Stop the rigmarole and tell us how you found your god after all, your parents were bad people who sinned anyhow and are worshippers of our local gods

Tell us how you found him despite having very sin infested parents who didn't do good to their fellow men but sinned all day grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Stop the rigmarole and tell us how you found your god after all, your parents were bad people who sinned anyhow and are worshippers of our local gods

Tell us how you found him despite having very sin infested parents who didn't do good to their fellow men but sinned all day grin

The irony of your very comment is lost on you grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

The crappy bible claimed your god walked in the garden,had lunch with Abraham,landed on mount Sinai etc So the baby analogy cannot be associated with your god. The reason for the garden god is to show you the bible god wasn't a spirit as Christians claimed. Where is this old testament god today? Is he dead?

Answer the question. You want to prove God does not exist. First answer the question then i know you have the capacity to disprove God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

The irony of your very comment is lost on you grin
Irony? grin

Irony is when you lie on Nairaland but claim you live a life without sin for years, I wonder when lying on the internet is not a sin

You lie anyhow to defend your god, do illegal things to defend him but you're a "sinless" man grin

Your parents sinned anyhow, even they made you worship "other gods" and even in this "chaos" you were able to meet Yahweh and realise he's the true god and you were able to tell your parents about god and even raised your father back to life when he first "died" grin

Simply tell us how you found him

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Answer the question. You want to prove God does not exist. First answer the question then i know you have the capacity to disprove God

You have nothing to say just noise
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Irony? grin

Irony is when you lie on Nairaland but claim you live a life without sin for years, I wonder when lying on the internet is not a sin

You lie anyhow to defend your god, do illegal things to defend him but you're a "sinless" man grin

Your parents sinned anyhow, even they made you worship "other gods" and even in this "chaos" you were able to meet Yahweh and realise he's the true god and you were able to tell your parents about god and even raised your father back to life when he first "died" grin

Simply tell us how you found him

It seems you are eager to help him with the answer. Take a shot at it.

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

You have nothing to say just noise

Back at you bro.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefulLandlord: 1:43am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

It seems you are eager to help him with the answer. Take a shot at it.

Oga, tell us how you found your god

Don't change the topic, I'm discussing this with you, you are asking him that question after all according to you sir "the question wasn't directed at OP but at me" remember? I'm here to keep track of your lies/truth for you

Now tell me how you found your god despite having worshipped other gods, despite having parents that sinned anyhow, you found him and was able to raise your "dead" dad; come on, is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Don't change the topic, I'm discussing this with you, you are asking him that question after all according to you sir "the question wasn't directed at OP but at me" remember? I'm here to keep track of your lies/truth for you

Now tell me how you found your god despite having worshipped other gods, despite having parents that sinned anyhow, you found him and was able to raise your "dead" dad; come on, is that too much to ask?

smh at your desperation. See demand! TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND YOUR GOD! Like he wants to make a best seller out of it. How i found my God is of no concern to you after all you have lost Him.

Lol Na by force?
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he raised his "dead" dad? Evidence?

The problem is Christians have been brainwashed not to ask for evidence. What kind of humans will pay for stuff and not ask for receipt?

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

he raised his "dead" dad? Evidence?

The problem is Christians have been brainwashed not to ask for evidence. What kind of humans will pay for stuff and not ask for receipt?

Lol again i ask you, Is God a commodity? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.