Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] (118546 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Osinachi00(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Who still know about this guy? it seems efcc really arrested him, it's been long I saw him on Instagram
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Osinachi00(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Don't mind him, he thinks yahoo na small work, you crack brain, sleepless nights and the rest. even office work no hard reach yahoo.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by fergieboy: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Keeping up with the Wayne's grin

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by fergieboy: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Osinachi00:
Who still know about this guy? it seems efcc really arrested him, it's been long I saw him on Instagram
Same here.. Was wondering

Can't find his main page and his gal page on IG anymore

Be like the guy don Kpai o.. Base on sakawa level or probably left Ghana lowkey

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by habsydiamond(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eku orire ooooo
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by hoMegas(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
This guy don kpai
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Jadoskii(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Titilayooni:
I don't know how much he is worth oo but it is only african boiz that does this...what should the owners of facebook,microsoft,google do....when they make money every micro second.
I hate shallow comparisms like this .....floyd money mayweather does this all the time...wc one is 'it is only African boiz....have u seen dangote or Tony elumelu? ....

U mentioned facebook,Microsoft,google, y didn't u mention billionaire mcafee ceo mcafee antivirus,he does worse.....frigging hypocrite..
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Gebbson007(m): 1:12am On Feb 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
u know what

i don't envy him one bit

why? cuz wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished but he that gathereth by labour shall increase

I need a slap cux I don't think I'm reading this right ..

I'm trying to figure out which part of you think with.

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by fikitooria(f): 2:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Do not waste your resources in this season of love by going to watch notable comedians with your girlfriend for a whopping amount of #1,500,000 in a VVIP section and #1,000,000 in a VIP section and you are still living in a rented apartment in Lekki or Banana Island *instead* invest your money in a venture that will yield 100% ROI in the nearest future

Invest in christal homes garden schemes in ibeju lekki & Ibadan and be a potential land owner with the richest man in Africa.

Christal Villa Gold
Price:800k
Title: Registered Survey and Excision in progress
Size: 600 sqm

Christal Villa Gardens
Price: #2.5m
Promo Price: #2m
Title: Registered Survey and Excision in progress

Christal Villa Kings Court
Title Approved Excision
Price: 6m
Promo Price:4m
Size: 600sqm

Christal Villa Kentops
Price: 800k
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 500sqm

For inquiries, inspections and plot bookings call/WhatsApp: 07033163205

1 Like

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2018
uwagimboo:

@embolden...
Very sure u believe Floyd Mayweather is a calabar boy..

They have one thing in common: Black men, they are the same world wide.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Jadoskii:
I hate shallow comparisms like this .....floyd money mayweather does this all the time...wc one is 'it is only African boiz....have u seen dangote or Tony elumelu? ....

U mentioned facebook,Microsoft,google, y didn't u mention billionaire mcafee ceo mcafee antivirus,he does worse.....frigging hypocrite..
Which of the Mcafee? Guy that man does not snap with bundles of money, maybe one unknown white man does which is odd by white standard , but this nonsense is synonymous to ghetto dwellers and black humans worldwide, they flaunt money to show status not knowing you can't buy class with money.

It's just like how throwing money at people during owambe is only synonymous with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Osinachi00(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sakawa boys dey die anyhow?
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Sinistami(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
u know what

i don't envy him one bit

why? cuz wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished but he that gathereth by labour shall increase

Then why did you comment you should have just scrolled down.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by baratech: 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
Do you want to reach more people with your products and services?

You can buy bulk email addresses at affordable price as low as 50 kobo per email. We also have phone numbers. Contact us for more info.

Get more leads and reach more people. Increase your sales and make more money with little investment.

You can also call: 08117506291.

Thank you.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Michael781: 7:58pm On May 07, 2018
JohnieWalker:
i know this dude way back from airport road in warri now in gh. popularly called deskid and that gal has bin his bae from d beginning even when we were offloading trucks but mehn everyone doing great for himself

bros,u stay oleh street b4
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by akinzgist(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by quinSonia(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
fergieboy:

Same here.. Was wondering

Can't find his main page and his gal page on IG anymore

Be like the guy don Kpai o.. Base on sakawa level or probably left Ghana lowkey

he is not dead...oh...search upforthemoney or memphiswayne

this guy sha...
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by fergieboy: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
quinSonia:

he is not dead...oh...search upforthemoney or memphiswayne

this guy sha...
Your right.. Nigga is back.. Couldn't find his handle before.. He has deleted all his pictures

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by InTime(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Are U Sure, Nigga They Try But Na Waste.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by quinSonia(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
fergieboy:

Your right.. Nigga is back.. Couldn't find his handle before.. He has deleted all his pictures

if I may ask,why are you obsessed with him?

I dy suspect say you dy stay that AVENUE syd
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by fergieboy: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
quinSonia:

if I may ask,why are you obsessed with him?

I dy suspect say you dy stay that AVENUE syd
Hahahah I just like the guy way...

He has being sending cash since this week to people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by quinSonia(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
fergieboy:
Hahahah I just like the guy way...
He has being sending cash since this week to people

really?...so he send yhu abi
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Some people be singing" Oluwaaa shawa your blessings on me" Yeee...on me...Ah...On me...Ohhooo grin grin grin
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by stephenolamide(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Point of correction, the guy is not a Nigerian, he is a Ghanaian, check the pics wella
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by methyl: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Convert your gift cards� to cash at genuine rate and for kiakia payment
� *Amazon gift cards*
� *iTunes gift cards*
� *Steam card wallet*
� *Google play cards*
� *Ebay gift cards*
� *Walmart gift cards*
We also buy bitcoin of any quantity ETC

We are trusted and your satisfaction is our goal.
WhatsApp *Instant cash* @ 08188373898
A trial today would definitely convince you .
*~Thank you~*
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
D guy is a Nigerian,warri guy,his babe is an igbo
stephenolamide:
Point of correction, the guy is not a Nigerian, he is a Ghanaian, check the pics wella
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Lipslikecandy11(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
I bet he's been posing with the same wads of cash

He's fugly by the way smiley

No wan cares if he is fugly my brother... . As long as the money is there he has almost all the hoes and most ladies ... **sometimes I just imagine that my bank account should b so fat that it will start having stretch marks.. **
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Ayobami7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Dkyz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
fergieboy:
cry cry

Was just playing around on Instagram.. Stumble on this guys profile . jeezzzz .. This gotta be the hottest gee boy in Nigeria right now.. And to think he is so so young

sad sad

https://informationngr.com/richest-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-networth
Ah ah.. This one nah may weather o.. African version cool

Baba pick my call

[url=richest-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-networth] Yahoo Must PAY[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.