Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,720 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo (17906 Views)

Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? / We Were Elected To Forge Budgets - Chairman House Committee Abiodun Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Mboi: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
GEJ has been the best President Nigeria has ever produced. Take it or leave it. They said his govt was corrupt but all these nonsense were not heard or seen during his time. They said his govt yet our economy kept growing, people, press had freedom of speech. Now they said they are not corrupt yet the economy keep failing, we keep seeing nepotism, rascality, corruption among lawmakers, budget padding, lies, propaganda etc.

Shame to BUHARI!
SHAME TO APC!
SHAME TO NIGERIA!!!
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by DeRay98(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Proffdada:
what has religion got to do with this? If not being a total loser and frustration has bitten through your mind. Religion has helped to keep sanity and check morality. Without religion the poor will eliminate the rich. By the way you're having cognitive dissonance

Super response...

1 Like

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by driand(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:
They see the masses as bunch of blockheads and they are not far from the truth.

When a full grown adult still believe that fish swallowed one Jonah, a human being and he lasted 4 days in the belly of the fish before coming out alive, won't you simply say the person is a Blockhead?
Half of these people studied about oxygen in secondary schools.
When a full grown adult still believe that one Muhammed flew away on a horse, won't you call him a Blockhead?

And the way they are permanently programmed is to start attacking me instead of considering and studying the possibility of a woman giving birth to a son without sexx or any form of sperm.
I have one shot at this life and I chose not to waste it around people who would pray rather than think.

Please don't ask your Jesus or Muhammed to have mercy on me because of my post and my belief. If you want to help, ask Buhari and his government to give me good roads, electricity, water and other basic amenities first.
I will discus about the gods when I am dead, I heard that's the only time you can meet them.
nice one there bro, but I just want to know if you believe stuff like juju, witches or demons exist? No arguments with you, just wanna understand you better,
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Proffdada: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
DeRay98:

Super response...
atheists often think they're smart but actually suffering from mental illness

1 Like

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by mexcanigeo: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Definition of padding: defraud by adding false items to (an expenses, claim or bills) in other words, if I hear you right on your statement, You guys are I'll qualify to be there since that was not the reason You were elected
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Prechy08(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
muyibaba222:
where are the remaining political parties in Nigeria? they should pls come out and talk since PDP can not perform as opposition party. They shldnt wait for election period before talking.
I'm tired of APC being the rulling and opposition party. No press release from any party on allegations against the Government. Nigerians are suffering. #SaveNigeriaDemocrazy

Trust me PDP KNOW what there are doing, there are just laughing in the background,...
Shey una want change, make una see am. You can imagine a Law maker saying this rubbish
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by drnoel: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:

http://thenationonlineng.net/we-are-elected-to-pad-budget-lawmaker/

Imagine these people trying to play with the collective intelligence of Nigerians. Then again Nigerians will not react and thats what they know. In saner countries this his words will come back to hunt him.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Disgusting! Too many criminals in govt!...PLS KUKUMA LEGALIZE CORRUPTION!
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by clevadani: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
muyibaba222:
where are the remaining political parties in Nigeria? they should pls come out and talk since PDP can not perform as opposition party. They shldnt wait for election period before talking.
I'm tired of APC being the rulling and opposition party. No press release from any party on allegations against the Government. Nigerians are suffering. #SaveNigeriaDemocrazy
What do you want the disorganised Pdp to say?? They started it. We need another viable opposition and not pdp
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Madness
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by okpukpu(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
And sentenced grin

to death
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Respect55(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
And sentenced grin
To death
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by yewawa: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2016
bunch of thieves........only think of their pocket alone......
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by DeRay98(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Proffdada:
atheists often think they're smart but actually suffering from mental illness

The frustration of denying God and expecting HIM to stop existing is manifesting as mental illness.

1 Like

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by olaoge(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:

When a full grown adult still believe that fish swallowed one Jonah, a human being and he lasted 4 days in the belly of the fish before coming out alive, won't you simply say the person is a Blockhead?
When a full grown adult still believe that one Muhammed flew away on a horse, won't you call him a Blockhead?

And the way they are permanently programmed is to start attacking me instead of considering and studying the possibility of a woman giving birth to a son without sexx or any form of sperm.
I have one shot at this life and I chose not to waste it around people who would pray rather than think.

Please don't ask your Jesus or Muhammed to have mercy on me because of my post and my belief. If you want to help, ask Buhari and his government to give me good roads, electricity, water and other basic amenities first.
I will discus about the gods when I am dead, I heard that's the only time you can meet them.
[b]
SamMilla1:

[/b]
SamMilla1:

in as much I won't want to agree with u on the spiritual aspect, I fink u v just succeeded in bearing my mind on this country called Nigeria
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by lagdmark(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2016
ASL33:
Which party and tribe is the man?
Are you surprised?, na dem dem.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by sweetilicious(f): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
They wont implement this budget now. Just dey delay employment opportunities for Nigerians.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by olaoge(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2016
And we the youths will start taking sides on these bunch of self-centered Polithievians who called themselves politicians.... APC-PDP inclusive. All because we want to protect our own people, tribe, state, or even religion. It is high time we realished the Clueless Egocentric polithievians are nothing but a bird of the same feathers.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by udorwhite(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2016
muyibaba222:
PDP members are afraid,cos if u talk EFCC will com after u
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by nwosu35: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Unah neva see something. . . Lol

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by ajepako(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2016
So fellow citizens especially those with testosterone , never complain when your wife, girlfriend, mistress or concubine pads her butt or boobss.

It has just been proven to have legislative backing as entrenched in the sovereign Nigerian constitution...

Lobatan..
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by joshaac(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2016
short of what to say
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by LAUWALI222(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2016
richidinho:
What is padding in law?
That's their work of course, take money from one project to another
ɓarayin banza
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
The concept of budget padding is a legitimate approach. But the way the Nigerian polithiefcians pad our/their budget, is simply for their own selfish and greedy intentions/approach.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by richidinho(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
LAUWALI222:

ɓarayin banza

ebot!
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by omartins(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
muyibaba222:
If other political parties refused to speak out. Where are the medias? political analyst? Political Editors? They have all eaten dodo(plantains), so they can't say ododo(truth).
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by Adeola1122: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Dont mind him, we ppl from his constituency dont expect such irrational statement from him, the man is there now over a year without any achievement so far, all i know is dat four year is about to finish sure he will come back again, what a political jabberwocky.

Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by goshen26: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
He will misyarn cos he has been hitting his head against the floor for long, see his black forehead... Smh
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by EzeNri(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2016
The change imposed on Nigerians.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by prela(f): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:

Omo Wobey!!!
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by simplynola(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Are these the fools and cowards we elected as lawmakers? Gosh! i weep for democracy in Nigeria.
Re: We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo by prela(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:

When a full grown adult still believe that one
Muhammed flew away on a horse, won't you
call him a Blockhead?

Omo Wobey!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) / Onnoghen To Challenge Suspension In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.