Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade (20519 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by hobermener: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
G
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by yomz1e(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Didn't he warn ever everybody.. " I am for nobody" so why we acting surprised like a virgin that's just seen penis for the 1st time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by kings09(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Them still de manage de pay u dats y u can still type.
PureWays:
If any government is under performing or lagging in any area, we should criticize!
Though, we should be objective enough to know that no government can be Perfect but in other not to create room for mediocrity, we need to criticize. Our criticism shouldn't be emphasized on comparing one government with another which to me only proves that we are only fighting for our interest and selfish gains, rather, it should concentrated on what ought to be done.

To be honest, the challenges faced by the present government are many in which most were not being anticipated.
I believe time will tell. What I'm damn sure about is that this government means business.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by ALAYORMII: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Everyone is just opening their mouths and talking as if if given the chance they can do it better

Enu dun rofo

Easier said than done
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by chubbygal(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by MrHenshaw: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
akinszz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-has-abandoned-those-that-brought-him-to-power-olufunmilade/
We d masses are very sorry for the disappointment.He is for everybody and for nobody.#SaynotoGodfatherism#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by emajoe: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Dr., why not cry to God directly?
NL community is fed up with this and no more late entry to wailers association.
Chaiii, a little too late. 2019? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by NaLaugh: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
It's called politics.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by dunkem21(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Mikehell:
This one wey everybody jez dey call PMB out like dis, seems every1 don feel the heat....
Abeg wailer's form still dey??

cc; Nigeria Wailers Ass. grin grin grin

LWTMB grin grin

Rose2014 over to you.. Tell am how much Tortoise dey cost for ozalla cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by dunkem21(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Everyone is just opening their mouths and talking as if if given the chance they can do it better

Enu dun rofo

Easier said than done

I can do better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by jerryfisher(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by SuperPanther: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Buhari is running a one man business at the moment.

Your eyes don dey clear?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by madridsta007(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2016
akinszz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-has-abandoned-those-that-brought-him-to-power-olufunmilade/

Whoever this Olufunmilade is, can someone tell him that this double-speaking, politically-correctness verbosity isn't lost on Nigerians?

You simply want an appointment. I'm sorry, Sir, you will not get it.

It's either you accept this and stop this illogical verbal rumination, show some genuine remorse and begin to speak to truth to the regime you helped bring into power.... Or you continue to double-speak and watch as that your sought position ends up with a Mohammed today and a Mustapha tomorrow.

You have been used and dumped. And it is good for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Orikinla:
Please, don't blame President Muhammadu Buhari.
He is a shepherd surrounded by wolves in sheep clothing.
I thought God gave you brain to think properly, why are you using it to type improperly?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by SharkTank(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
ConqueredWest:
The lamentations of the Chief Afonjas. grin

Tinubu indirectly complaining cheesy
Word

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by georgylee: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Who are those....? The masses or selected few...? Please note, Buhari won 2015 election based on 'majority vote'......
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Deen77: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Buhari is running a one man business at the moment.

That's Buhari mistake, he believes people like Tinubu should be caged but forgot that politics is not like that.

Look at Ambode now, Buhari should know by now that Tinubu structures in Lagos is solid not Fashola making but Tinubu making. Tinubu design Lagos state till today, tomorrow God knows, Buhari need him on economy. Buhari is now drawing him closer now giving he's man appointment.

Politics is about money and either.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Cosmo69: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2016
I don't think Dr Olufunmilade understands the stupidity in restructuring the economy and subsequent distribution of wealth based on a very faulty foundation. The question is, why hasn't Nigeria worked since 1966? Was there a time it worked based on a structural type?
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by kings09(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Orikinla:
Please, don't blame President Muhammadu Buhari.
He is a shepherd surrounded by wolves in sheep clothing.
so Jonathan was a wolf in d midst a flock of sheep. Hunger neva wire u finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Deen77: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2016
SuperPanther:

Your eyes don dey clear?

Still better than GEJ after 5 years performance.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Rose2014: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
dunkem21:

LWTMB grin grin

Rose2014 over to you.. Tell am how much Tortoise dey cost for ozalla cool

Hahahahaha when we formed the association, they were making fun of us.
Now they want us to make room for 170 million Nigerians
Form don finish abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by ALAYORMII: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2016
dunkem21:

I can do better.

If Ur assertion is true we would have heard about you

You can make impact without being in politics
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by gulfer: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Misleading Topic, maybe you did not even read what you posted angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by SaffronSpice: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Most of these APC guys aren't even different from the PDP they unseated.
Apart from a few sparks of brilliance here and there,everyone is after their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by SeanDada1(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Mikehell:
This one wey everybody jez dey call PMB out like dis, seems every1 don feel the heat....
Abeg wailer's form still dey??

cc; Nigeria Wailers Ass. grin grin grin

This one na season 1. Una never see anything yet! By the time PMB finish dealing with the South West traitors and some north central allies. Una go know how far. Wailing and gnashing of teeth hasn't yet. Yeye people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by AMI3(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Wailers form is like FX so scares. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
It takes only a stone-cold, blood-thirsty demon not to yield to soaring public outcry!...if buhari na GOD, oxygen will be out of reach of the common man!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Mikehell(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2016
SeanDada1:

This one na season 1. Una never see anything yet! By the time PMB finish dealing with the South West traitors and some north central allies. Una go know how far. Wailing and gnashing of teeth hasn't yet. Yeye people!

Dis one wey u carry the matter for head like dis, weytyn concern me with ur e-zombie vs e-wailers fight? Moreover i only ask the NWA to give that political scientist the wailer's form, abi na u be their president? tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by nothernstar: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
You want to join the band wagons that's why you want you voice to heard. I feel you're economical with the truth. Why not come out plain and say "Buhari's govt is not good. Why painting your comment as if he feeds you. Even here in the north it's very bad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by aspirebig: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Were you people not warned?

People voted blindly for change and here is the change! Change gone bad! Nobody was sound to ask if the change was a positive or negative one. We want change,we want change,we want change. Some innocent people even died in the process of voting,travelling and campaigning. Haba!

Please people should stop complaining and bear the 'harsh economy' those in government are busy balling.

They are insensitive to your plights. Now Nigeria is worst than ever.

All promises Cancelled' things...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Esiturua(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
IN VIEW OF WHAT WE HAVE SEEN SO FAR, I WANT TO KNOW THE BENEFIT OF DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY AND THE DANGER. BECAUSE FOR ME THIS COUNTRY IS TOO BIG FOR ONLY ONE PERSON TO GOVERN, FORGET ABOUT THE SIZE OF AMERICA THEY HAVE THE RIGHT SYSTEM AND CONSTITUTION IN PLACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / Angry Oyo APC Members Pelt Ganduje, Entourage With Sachet Water / CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.