Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade (20513 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by kitchen(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
did u bring him to power, let dose he abandoned talk for themselves...
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by excel101(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
This Doc doesn't care about what Nigerias are going thru rather he after him nd his co-horts abandonment by PMB. Very greedy and self centered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by excel101(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
This Doc doesn't care about what Nigerias are going thru rather he after him nd his co-horts abandonment by PMB. Very greedy selfish and self centered.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by bejeria101(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na now una valium and codeine clear? Factory fitted otondo! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by mkoabiola: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ths man just hit d nail on d head
In other news he is seeking for appointment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by DemonInSiege: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
PaulIdu:

Please tell me you were paid to post this if not I go provoke for you
Aisha Buhari alone have 15 social media team

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Joehong(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
your vote is the same with any other nigerian, think of the interest of the country not your personal interest.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by pyman11(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
He has done that since d inception of his tenure.. ....may god help us from his dictatorship
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Failing FAILERS don turn Wailing WAILERS!!!!!
Muchechecheche!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Koddedtinz: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
This one is a chronic zombie looking for Buharis personal attention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Biafman: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shophiscated morons, what happened to your spreading your political eggs against those you accused of putting their political eggs in one basket? Brainless ones. When Igbos told you not to vote the dullard, you all rained abused names on them, now who are the ones regreting their imbecilic decision?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
In this time of scientific and cultural enlightenment, while the human mind soars to heights it has never reached before, a certain Daura man simultaneously expends more energy than ever before on perfecting the means of his own destruction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by winj3: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
abandon ke?
Half his cabinet have EFCC cases or still have old issues to deal with.
He was brought to power with stolen wealth
and his appointments borders on cronyism
you are not serious

he has not abandoned Tinubu and Danbazzau

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by rhymaholic: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari cannot compensate everybody who played a part towards his emergence. We all should live with that and move on.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Dr Femi is someone I know very well, He's my lecturer and HOD in IUO. He's one of the people that fought and ridiculed PDP and imposed this chain on Nigerians.

During the election, you never see him in class, he was always in Abuja or elsewhere campaigning. I even taught by now he would have been a minister. But I'm happy the chain he campaigned for has chained him down.

Dont mind the thief... he thought he wud be given a post......
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by kan12(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
where is Lai Mohammed.?
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by erimmy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abandoned? As how? Don't tell me that you are an abandoned project o. Have faith. For me neither PDP nor APC politicians are worth the argument. They are just the same coin with different sides.
Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade by Candyrain(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rose2014:

Hahahahaha when we formed the association, they were making fun of us.
Now they want us to make room for 170 million Nigerians
Form don finish abeg

U are here, what's been going on? How are u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon / Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students / Communal Clashes Between Offa And Erin-ile Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.