Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics (30671 Views)

FG Silent On Concessioning Of Onitsha Port, Assures Early Delivery Of Baro Port / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by HIPROFILE(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
I sure know and u can bet me that someday all the people shouting leave our Lagos... Lagos is for Yoruba and not a no mans land....Igbo's must go.....would one day get jealous over what will be happening in Anambra they may even politic and lobby to fight against the progress of the state...

ANAMBRA!!! LIGHT OF THE NATION!

AKA EKPUCHI ONWA!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by odomanis: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
I hope it's not another scam

Another scam ? Which was the first scam ?

I am not from Anambra State but, I can tell you that Obiano currently is the best performing governor in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
moses93:
PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OP? I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND PLSSSSSSS
op= original poster.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Pwayne2016(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Proudly nwa Anambra
Igbos are indeed blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obingo the wanderer don waka aimlessly with cameramen and microphone go look for ugu in China..lmao grin

Poor Obingo . grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sunofgod:
Anambra - the only positive thing in Nigeria right now.

If only Anambra people were running the country right now...

lmao....

A poor state wey no fit pay full minimum wage, wey no get anything to show for 16 years of governance, a state so poor that the yearly budget is less than N102 billion which is basically a salary only budget, a state that can not even function without loan, a state where even the people in the next state from them are not rushing to is the only positive thing in Nigeria?. grin

How many Nigerians are rushing to Anambra to enjoy the positive Anambra?.. grin

lmao...una fit kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by onyidon21: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by onyidon21: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

lmao....

A poor state wey no fit pay full minimum wage, wey no get anything to show for 16 years of governance, a state so poor that the yearly budget is less than N102 billion which is basically a salary only budget, a state that can not even function without loan, a state where even the people in the next state from them are not rushing to is the only positive thing in Nigeria?. grin

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by olaitoro(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
BuscadoCEO:

Yes your governor is really working and we are praying that he works also on the bride price ooo.
I want to marry from your region but I can't afford to sell my father's mansion to pay bride price lol..

I can smell poverty, your comment reeks of poverty and poor mentality

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Obiano is on a well defined and thought out mission that will see the Chinese take up the projects he has before them!

Well thought out and he chose airport instead of rail line. I think not.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by OfficialAwol(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Since they don't wanna open up the southeast to the world, let the southeast open itself up to the world. #MovingForward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by holysainbj(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
elmisti:

sincerely, i think i can trust them with governance, they ar about history nd posterity.......they like thier names remembered for good, dey cherish history and prefer leaving legacies behind instead of fat bank accounts.........

they have d right set of mind
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Paschalparix(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Africonji:
It is Obiano's turn to go to China, hope he won't come back empty-handed like the rest. Rochas did the other time but we are yet to see the results. We are expecting the people's able-governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, to follow suit soon. Let's just pray all this China trips are not just political jamborees. undecided

We are waiting for your T.A. Orji's stooge, Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu to survive his myriads of cases.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
odomanis:

Another scam ? Which was the first scam ?

I am not from Anambra State but, I can tell you that Obiano currently is the best performing governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
HIPROFILE:
I sure know and u can bet me that someday all the people shouting leave our Lagos... Lagos is for Yoruba and not a no mans land....Igbo's must go.....would one day get jealous over what will be happening in Anambra they may even politic and lobby to fight against the progress of the state...

ANAMBRA!!! LIGHT OF THE NATION!

AKA EKPUCHI ONWA!!!

Yes very much possible.....Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba could still block the progress. Remember By law, any trade or loan between foreign nation and a state in Nigeria must be approved by the executive branch of the government. That said I like the idea of seeking foreign investors in the area of infrastructural development since the federal government has ignored SE for decades.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by winj3: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
check his ibo entourage, they may be drug pushers...
ibo man gets chance to fly abroad without carrying something to get ego

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by AnaCheks(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
STORY
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by rhymaholic: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obiano is working.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

lmao....

Heya..Aressa..No market for you today, abeg go and bury your waste of a head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by rabex123(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Until i see d air and seaport all na just showmanship..if na federal hovnment do am dem go shout apc and pictures...make we see d wirk enough tslk already.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Tundeobama(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
now I understand why igbo land are not developed like the south west we rush to live.see igbo brothers celebrating project in view you know how much sea port or airport cost , he didn't start this 1st tenure seeking for 2nd term.The only reason why I love south west is they dont take shit politically.odiwa

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
LMFAO! Travelling to China has become achievement because Obiano did it. Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yes, we are not talking about an incompetent failed fat fool called Okorocha but a performer! Okoroawusa has been to Turkey thrice and wasted his state funds and bailouts still yet no one has ever come to your worthless Imo state to drop a pin, I think that should be bothering you bitter frustrated old clown..

[s]
Abagworo:
LMFAO! Travelling to China has become achievement because Obiano did it. Funny people.
[/s]
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Masterclass32: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
''Fantasticious''! Anambra adigo mma.
God bless Willie. God bless Ndi Anambra. God bless Ndigbo.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by chiefobdk(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

lmao....

nwachukwu kedu ife inwelu igwa dis yorubad muslim

Call07034780891
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
That's my name, how did you find that out? cheesy

Nwanne rapu onye ofe afu maka n onwero aka aru.. cool

chiefobdk:

Call07034780891
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by chiefobdk(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call07034780891:
That's my name, how did you find that out? cheesy

Nwanne rapu onye ofe afu maka n onwero aka aru.. cool

i even get ur email and ur picture.

from ur number
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
I know you got it through trucaller.. cheesy

Well call me anytime of the day I will answer you.. cool

chiefobdk:

i even get ur email and ur picture.

from ur number
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by caracas: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
shamecurls:
Obiano, Paperwork and figures is like Banga-Soup, Starch and goat meat

Same Okonjo Iweala gave us figures and told us we had the largest economy in Africa grin grin grin grin while she knew we were heading for the rocks!

All I see is just hype! cos have learnt from $5,000,000,000 Ugwu Exportation
Have u heard,
Shamecurls is a shameless, jealous, dumb oshogbo weed smoker __Sahara reporters
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by focus7: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fayose should take discipleship class from this man on delivery governance.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
chiefobdk:

Call07034780891

Back to sender x 10000000000000000000000000000000000 grin
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by globe16: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

lmao....

aresa has ambode paid salaries to striking workers? what of amosun? Aregberascal, ajimobi? smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki / Tinubu’s Government Raises Electricity Tariff From N66 To N225 Per KPH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.