Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics (30680 Views)

FG Silent On Concessioning Of Onitsha Port, Assures Early Delivery Of Baro Port / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Abagworo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call07034780891:
Yes, we are not talking about an incompetent failed fat fool called Okorocha but a performer! Okoroawusa has been to Turkey thrice and wasted his state funds and bailouts still yet no one has ever come to your worthless Imo state to drop a pin, I think that should be bothering you bitter frustrated old clown..

[s][/s]

If you need information on Chinese investors in Imo State then ask around. That Okorocha is under cyber attack does not make the claims you often read on the web to be right. Photos they say speak louder than voice.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by globe16: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abagworo:

If you need information on Chinese investors in Imo State then ask around. That Okorocha is under cyber attack does not make the claims you often read on the web to be right. Photos they say speak louder than voice.
but okoronorth has also attracted boko haram to imo state

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Abagworo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
globe16:

but okoronorth has also attracted boko haram to imo state

Part of the cyber attack. If Okorocha was the one that paid herdsmen money to pacify them would you view it as wise as the case of Obiano? Assuming the Chinese people visited Anambra like they did to Imo and have started investing like they are doing in Imo right now you will definitely acknowledge that as achievement.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/05/imo-govt-signs-mou-production-electronics/
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shut up old fool and start showing us the impact of such useless and wasteful visits of Okoroawusa to Turkey and China.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Abagworo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call07034780891:
Shut up old fool and start showing us the impact of such useless and wasteful visits of Okoroawusa to Turkey and China.

[s][/s]

The Chinese are the ones visiting Imo now. Well visiting China is less of an achievement than Chinese visiting and investing already.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Your case is irredeemable..LOL

Today Imo state has been listed as a no go area by the US.

The Nigerian army backed it up with their own report that Imo state is the next target of Boko haram. Aren't you supposed to be weeping for your useless and worthless IMo state which it's main stay is commercial se.x hawking and brothels proliferation? Even your own people don't even invest in your state not to talk of outsiders. cheesy

I wonder any sane person that will gamble his or her hard earned money in a useless and worthless state as Imo state plagued with all manner of ills.

Abagworo:

Part of the cyber attack. If Okorocha was the one that paid herdsmen money to pacify them would you view it as wise as the case of Obiano? Assuming the Chinese people visited Anambra like they did to Imo and have started investing like they are doing in Imo right now you will definitely acknowledge that as achievement.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/05/imo-govt-signs-mou-production-electronics/
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shut up nobody visits Imo state because it is a no go area as confirmed by the US government and Nigerian army. That is why nobody has invested a dime in your useless Imo state, even your own people are running to other places to invest just like Orange drugs did in Onitsha.

This is Thai delegation to Anambra, and today they are setting up commercial farm and agro processing in Anambra.

[s]
Abagworo:

The Chinese are the ones visiting Imo now. Well visiting China is less of an achievement than Chinese visiting and investing already.
[/s]

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by globe16: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/05/imo-govt-signs-mou-production-electronics[/s]/
there is what okoronorth has dragged imo into.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
globe16:

there is what okoronorth has dragged imo into.. smh

What about the US government report where the worthless Imo state has been listed alongside Boko haram northern states? cheesy

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by emmkeffs(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
What a beautiful window dressing to sway vote for 2nd tenure
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by iSlayer: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Angelb4:
Obaino has a way of deceiving Anambrarians and the blind wailers. Well, they 'export' ugwu and ugwu is still very expensive in the place. Wetin concern me sef...my own State Edo is in continuity without going back to Egypt. Waiter! A green bottle pls...
[/s]
Winch. I think say you come from better place,e come be ile ibinu. Wicked Edo people. Winch!
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by iSlayer: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
BuscadoCEO:

Yes your governor is really working and we are praying that he works also on the bride price ooo.
I want to marry from your region but I can't afford to sell my father's mansion to pay bride price lol..

Our bride price isn't much.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
globe16:

ambode

Lagos state is not owing 1 kobo salary to anybody, never.

amosun

Amosun is not owing anybody and he is even on time with pension payments..

Aregberascal

He is not owing anybody and unlike your villages combined, Aregbe delivered more infrastructure than all the SE states combined and he is still commissioning projects all over the place.

Ajimobi

Just like Oyo state, all your broke SE states collected salary bailout apart from obiango who is too broke to pay full minimum wage..

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
malele:
Proudly 5%
Ndi 95% dey hear am from PMB
malele tom! Uwandugo tom! Kakeshume? Shome lele! Yowaa!
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Osyabj: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obiano is a fraud imposed on Anambra by a Niger Avenger Terrorist Jonathan. The incoming and former Govermor of Anambra, Chris "onwa" Ngige, would have built Onitsha Airport within one year of last election.

No amount of fake pre-election, 419,"ugwu" fraudm called Obiano. will defeat the REAL ONWA come 2017.

Take that to the bank and cash it!!!!!
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call07034780891:

What about the US government report where the worthless Imo state has been listed alongside Boko haram northern states? cheesy

Imo is not safe, but Anambra, eboyin and enugu is safe? Common sense should tell you that Imo state means that entire region...smh.. grin
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Call07034780891: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Clown why didn't the report say SE instead of being particular with Imo state? You think you have more intelligence than US and Nigerian army put together.

Abeg shift one side before I call your nightmare freeglobe to come and fix you.. cheesy

aresssa:

Imo is not safe, but Anambra, eboyin and enugu is safe? Common sense should tell you that Imo state means that entire region...smh.. grin
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call07034780891:
Clown why didn't the report say SE instead of being particular with Imo state? You think you have more intelligence than US and Nigerian army put together.

Abeg shift one side before I call your nightmare freeglobe to come and fix you.. cheesy

Why say SE when in fact Imo is already in SE? Abi den don move Imo to SW or NE ni? Shey you get sense so? grin

If you like, call the whole of your village especailly that internet troll, I'm ready grin
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kherington: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
clown and weed smoker willie is working in China i approve this post

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deadright2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:
Obingo the wanderer don waka aimlessly with cameramen and microphone go look for ugu in China..lmao grin

Poor Obingo . grin

dirty agbo seller, Obiano is better than all your useless south waaste governors put together. now kill yourself amgboge goat. jobless yorruba man

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Deadright2:
dirty agbo seller, Obiano is better than all your useless south waaste governors put together. now kill yourself amgboge goat. jobless yorruba man
[/s]

Nna, I no get time for village comedy today abeg.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deadright2(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

Why say SE when in fact Imo is already in SE? Abi den don move Imo to SW or NE ni? Shey you get sense so? grin

If you like, call the whole of your village especailly that internet troll, I'm ready grin
you are ready now but when it gets hot you run away as usual, you should be more worried about your useless South West states. shameless old man useless as osun state.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Deadright2:
you are ready now but when it gets hot you run away as usual, you should be more worried about your useless South West states. shameless old man useless as osun state.
[/s]

Call your brothers and village elders and quit boring me with your nonsense abeg..
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deadright2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Nna, I no get time for village comedy today abeg.. grin
you should be more worried about your state.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Deadright2:
you should be more worried about your state.
[/s]

Nna, I no get time for village comedy today abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deadright2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Call your brothers and village elders and quit boring me with your nonsense abeg..
you got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
They ain't seen nothing yet. We are on a mission. The governor knows he's got the support of Anambrarians especially those in diaspora.
At a time when the country is on recession... We have surplus,
States owe their staffs and workers... We pay on the 27th of every month.
My advice is every state governor should look inwards. Forget the FG, God blessed every state in Nigeria with many resources. (Eg) I know some states in south west with a lot of natural tourist sites which if well harnessed will big up their IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Deadright2:
idiot your godforsaken shithole osun state is dead and buried.
[/s]

Osun state is performing better than all your villages combined grin

Osun and Argbeshola delivered more infrastructures than all your SE villages combined. grin

Let me give you a little challenge. grin

Let us compare delivered projects in just Osun alone with all your 5 SE states combined... grin

Shey you accept challenge? grin

I'm sure you no go accepet and instead go start dancing, spewing rubbish or just run away grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

if Borno isn't safe then Abuja and the entire north isn't safe. Lagos state has witnessed a lot of kidnapping and violent communal clash. The south west is not safe also.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by aresssa: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Deepfreezer:
if Borno isn't safe then Abuja and the entire north isn't safe. Lagos state has witnessed a lot of kidnapping and violent communal clash. The south west is not safe also.
[/s]

Very boring and unintelligent... grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by chiefobdk(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
aresssa:

Back to sender x 10000000000000000000000000000000000 grin

bro i didn't curse you.

to translate
nwachukwu what do you have to say to dis yorubad muslim....
you ll be a liar. if u claim not to be a Muslim...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.