Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook (6927 Views)

See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) / Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Facebook has been known recently for the bizarre and ridiculous posts made on it. This young man decided to follow the trend by posting a full naked picture of him and his girlfriend in bed during sex. His friends were quick to condemn him but the young Nigerian fellow obviously did not care as he urged his friends and followers to hate him if they wanted.

See more photos: http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/nigerian-young-man-posts-photos-of-him.html?m=1

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by MzPecs(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
So what should we do about it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Why the woman come do face like person wey 419 dupe?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Damn,that Chick Fugly..She Looks Like The Product Of An Asian Goblin And An Abok1.

10 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by youngberry001(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:
getting chill and reading yah signature uhmm

#military
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by ifex370(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Damn,that Chick Fugly..She Looks Like The Product Of An Asian Goblin And An Abok1.

Nairalanders are wicked grin

7 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
I cry for the lady... Her face is on full view of the public... Ladies never learn,!
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:
he only posted it so you ladies could be careful... Don't take everything personal abeg! angry
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
sadly, she's Ibo...
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by LuvU2: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
This looks gay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
sadly, she's Ibo...
kinda Don't Care
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:

Let's cry about it. Together we can.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
kinda Don't Care
kk
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Boring: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Pishure of prick inside toto or idont..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

Nairalanders are wicked grin
Your Telling Me You Don't See The Asian-Goblin Resemblance?.But You See The Asian Own Right?
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:
Pishure of prick inside toto or idont..... undecided

Corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:

You're right. Her puhcee is obviously more beautiful than her. And we all know how ugly the puhcee is.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
sadly, she's Ibo...
Are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Are u alright?
bro adim alright...
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Both of dem no get shame,see her face like shiit. angry
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Boring: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
skitcentral:

Corrupt.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
bro adim alright...
abeg u give us small honor if respect dey scares for ur side

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
abeg u give us small honor if respect dey scares for ur side
Its obvious my brother, but no vex sha...

USe this one calm.. grin

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Its obvious my brother, but no vex sha...

USe this one calm.. grin
wickedness in high places. I cast and bind.no thanks to this kin gift so that soup I see u cutting down big iroko tree with razor before 6pm today.

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nickymezor(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
So lame
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Let's see the picture of you and your girlfriend undecided (if I won't spit on it)
You are just going about calling everyone ugly
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Let's see the picture of you and your girlfriend undecided (if I won't spit on it)
Miss,miss,calm Down Calm Down ; Your Safe Here.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

where is that big teeth smiley :-D
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Let's see the picture of you and your girlfriend undecided (if I won't spit on it) You are just going about calling everyone ugly
She Stalking Me!..Mods
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Miss,miss,calm Down; Your Safe Here.
Just do what you are being asked undecided
I'm always safe
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
wickedness in high places. I cast and bind.no thanks to this kin gift so that soup I see u cutting down big iroko tree with razor before 6pm today.
you Dey curse me undecided
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2016
royalvalentine19:
where is that big teeth smiley :-D
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flirting With a South Korean Girl / Is It A Crime If I Do This To Her [Picture] / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.