Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Flirting With a South Korean Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting With a South Korean Girl (6901 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2019
A friend just entered Lome with his South Korean girlfriend and her younger sister and based on our initial agreement, he wants to hook me up with the younger sister for some business deals.
Please I need a clue on how to flirt with a South Korean girl for maximum output. The meeting is for both business and pleasure.
Note; The business is legit and agro/biotech based

Mods please help a bro
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Dalexicographer(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A friend just entered Lome with his South Korean girlfriend and her younger sister and based on our initial agreement, he wants to hook me up with the younger sister for some business deals.
Please I need a clue on how to flirt with a South Korean girl for maximum output. The meeting is for both business and pleasure.
Note; The business is legit and agro based
You're a bast.rd Nigerian for asking this kinda question angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2019
Dalexicographer:
You're a bast.rd Nigerian for asking this kinda question angry

I don't need stupid people to comment on my thread.Get the fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Badbunny: 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
Sing her Gangnam style. smiley cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2019
Badbunny:

Sing her Gangnam style. smiley cheesy

You mean?
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

You mean?

If you don't know Gangnam style then bro, I am sorry to say, you will never succeed in flirting with this babe.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you don't know Gangnam style then bro, I am sorry to say, you will never succeed in flirting with this babe.

Put ur guy through na,I'm serious bro. This is a rare opportunity
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Badbunny: 9:12pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

You mean?

Start by saying... Heeeeeeeeey! sexy layyydayy! grin grin grin cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2019
Badbunny:

Start by saying... Heeeeeeeeey! sexy layyydayy! grin grin grin cheesy
Bro, seriously I mean business here. I've dated girls from different races(online though)except Chinese, Thailand ,Korean and Japanese gals.
I'm meeting these babe for the first time and don't know how best to create the first impression.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Badbunny: 9:36pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Bro, seriously I mean business here. I've dated girls from different races(online though)except Chinese, Thailand ,Korean and Japanese gals.
I'm meeting these babe for the first time and don't know how best to create the first impression.

Fine, you should check how to date Asian girls on Quora or Reddit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by fcdgrand(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Note; The business is legit and agro/biotech based

Mods please help a bro
learn how to eat frog & also how to speak chinese, thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2019
fcdgrand:
learn how to eat frog & also how to speak chinese, thank me later

Speaking Chinese to a Korean person would not only be an insult, but that would also be a sure way to have this babe turnoff on you....quick!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by LarryBee1k: 11:21pm On May 04, 2019
Be careful bro. Don't shit where you eat, if the toasting no work, your business deal is at stake.

6 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 04, 2019
converse with her you'll get to know when to flirt with her..
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Be careful bro. Don't shit where you eat, if the toasting no work, your business deal is at stake.

By the way they don't fancy black guys.

Thanks for this. But her elder sis is flowing well with my guy. Business is the key thing here but my guy advised me to flirt with her to win her trust.
Believe me,its good business if I can get her to trust me.

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by fcdgrand(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Speaking Chinese to a Korean person would not only be an insult, but that would also be a sure way to have this babe turnoff on you....quick!
again the magic is; learn to speak chinese & to eat asia meat e.g. toad, frog & others, thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2019
fcdgrand:
again the magic is; learn to speak chinese & to eat asia meat e.g. toad, frog & other, thank me later

Bro, again, speaking Chinese can never help this dude with a Korean person....don't ever try it, as they hate one another.

He might as well start eating dogs then, because the people eating dogs in Asia are Koreans, and the majority of places where you can eat dogs in China are either run by Koreans or have majority Korean customers. FACT!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

As much as you are right when saying that this man shouldn't shiit where he eats....
you are wrong when saying that Korean women don't fancy blacks..... In Korea, They do but they certainly won't flaunt it in the face of everybody. These are very shy people who often fancy blacks but are not ready to make the step to date one (out of the stigma of dating a foreigner) Same goes for Chinese and/or Japanese. Now, when it comes to the Korean community in the US (for example) that's a different story.

2 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by cvibe2: 2:39am On May 05, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Who told you they don't fancy black guys.

Once had one that really loved the gbola... despite the difficulty in communication.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by LoRdCaT(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Put ur guy through na,I'm serious bro. This is a rare opportunity
First you start by saying in a singsong voice HEEEEEYYYYYY SEXY LAYYYDAYYY. Then you say OP OP OP OP OPA GANGNAM STYLE grin

5 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by ba7man(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2019
Koreans are big on martial arts.

Ask her if she wants to practice some Tae-kwon-do with you.........

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by LarryBee1k: 6:33am On May 05, 2019
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by kense88: 6:51am On May 05, 2019
Your friend is the best person to assist you. Unless ur just telling lies

3 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by TANID(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2019
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Arosko(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I don't need stupid people to comment on my thread.Get the fvck off!
if the man is stupid, then what are you.... Stupid of the first order

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Arosko(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2019
Bro it's very simple, just go and get her "Ali and simbi goes to school" act and dramatize it for her then thank me later
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2019
kense88:
Your friend is the best person to assist you. Unless ur just telling lies

He's the one that suggested mixing business with pleasure for me to gain her trust easily. He equally gave me some clues but I needed more insight to spice it up more.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by lawnreigh(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2019
I dated a Korean lady during my stay in China, what I will tell you is that Asian ladies are of 2 types, the ones that have interacted with foreigners well enough, black, white etc or the ones that have never had interaction with black people. If the one you are meeting has interacted with black people well, you will get along very well but if not, she will be shy, too polite and be a little scared at the same time. In summary, Koreans are very good people and I will advise you to know atleast Hello in Korean i.e Ayasyungh (confirm online write spelling) with that she will be so glad you tried to speak a little Korean and be open to embracing their culture and eating their food

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Kingkun69(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

oga shift one side something of 2012 Abeg op ask if she likes music then talk about Blackpink and bts if u understand Korean a little that helps too download Duolingo very good app and ask about if she knows any African cultures but make the conversation sensible don't start talking about my prayer group or Regina or Prem (unless she like soccer) then continue just don't talk to her the way you talk to these Nigerian babes Korean babes are of higher quality meaning not hard to get and not gold diggers but I hope you are not using her for passport oo because if they find out no call me but have that Duolingo app very essential if yahoo boys had the app ehhhn grin

2 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Kingkun69(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Bro I'm telling you again, they don't fancy black guys, you're right about them not dating foreigners. They are homologous people, you're only a hotshot only if you're white man, cuz they believe white people are rich. Check the statistic bro.

Asian is US are different from the one in their continent. They are minority, liberated from cultures, and sometimes they need to marry the black guy because of Greencard or because they are minority and they don't see harm in marrying another minority(happen between Latina, Asian and black)

I won't disagree on Japanese liking black people tho, I think they are the exception in this case. They find black people culture interesting. To the extend of tanning their face to look black, some even wear black face to look cool. But only if you're black American. Not sure of Africa tho.
japan is a weird but cool place hope to go someday smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day / Will You Marry Who You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.