Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only (1018 Views)

93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False / Virgins Only! / Virgins Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only by gudguy111: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
please if you are not a virgin or do not want to ever date a virgin, dont go to LuvC www.luvc.me
LuvC emerges as the only social and dating site for virgins and many of them are hooked up already on the platform daily.
so interesting www.luvc.me

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Nobody would click that link to your blog. Try Harder.
Re: Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only by VJSMILESS: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nobody would click that link to your blog. Try Harder.
so the jejune reported me to the mod$?

I thought you had nerve...

Degenerated fvvk tard
Re: Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't engage dimwits. It depletes my IQ, so I'd rather just use the report button on your ilk smiley . I'd appreciate it if you'll fùck out of my mentions. Unless you want to keep on getting reported smiley
VJSMILESS:
so the jejune reported me to the mod$?

I thought you had nerve...

Degenerated fvvk tard
Re: Shocking!!! A Dating Site For Virgins Only by Pouyan: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

For Guys: What Would U Do If You Found Out That Your Virgin Fiancee Masturbates? / Am Confused on Who To Marry / Goodnews For One Minutre Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.