Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13089 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ABUZOLA,okay will do that.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
@spikylady,contribute na,dnt just sit up there,its fun but not funny at the same time
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
Nah thanks, I'm good. smiley
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Jarus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
A SMALL NOTE
Sincerely, with threads like this, I find it difficult to totally criticize Abuzola.
By this thread, Osisi, and later joined by Davidylan, sought to 'point out' Prophet's disposition to blacks, or more directly put, to pick faults in Qur'an and hadith.
This is where I have problems with those that say Abuzola's own is too much. Abuzola might have cursed me too, but I struggle believe he has done one-tenth of what Osisi, Noetic and Davidylan are doing. Moreso, I somehow lean to the school of thought that believe we cannot be gentle at all times.
If Abuzola opens a thread faulting Bible or Jesus, we all call for his head.

I could have deleted this topic, but doing so will be seen as shying away from a 'fact' osisi 'exposed'. That was why I left it to be discussed out, and have Olabowale and co counter all the misinterpretations, one by one, and let whoever has mind go with whatever he feels is the truth. Personally, all these things diminish my faith in Islam none, and critics, I know, will always find something to use(misinterprete) to suit their pre-conceived bias.

I don't have any problems with comparative religion. But civility should not be left at home, while doing so here.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
@jarus- ah ! When did i curse you, abeg small small now
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
Qur'an 49.13, 'and created you peoples and tribes that you might know each other. The most noble of you in Allah's sight is the most pious.'

Al-Hujurat 49:10
The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy.

did our internet copy and pasters somehow miss this?

and davidylan pasting from the alim - blind man for jesus - did you somehow miss these 'black' excerpts?   grin grin grin or are you just a manipulative liar  tongue

abu dawood 2445

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I and a woman whose cheeks have become black shall on the Day of Resurrection be like these two (pointing to the middle and forefinger), i.e. a woman of rank and beauty who has been
bereft of her husband and devotes herself to her fatherless children till they go their separate ways or die.

Sahih Bukari 1.448
A black man or a black woman used to sweep the mosque and he or she died. The Prophet asked about her (or him). He was told that she (or he) had died. He said, "Why did you not inform me? Show me his grave (or her grave)." So he went to her (his) grave and offered her (his) funeral prayer."

Sahih Bukari 7.225
A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! A black child has been born for me." The Prophet asked him, "Have you got camels?" The man said, "Yes." The Prophet asked him, "What color are they?" The man replied, "Red." The Prophet said, "Is there a grey one among them?' The man replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Whence comes that?" He said, "May be it is because of heredity." The Prophet said, "May be your latest son has this color because of heredity.

Sahih Bukari 8.182

Allah's Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah's Apostle said, "Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!"

Al Tirmidhi 44
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: When the dead body (of a Muslim) is buried in the grave there appear before him two Angels, both having black faces and blue eyes. One is called Munkar and the other is called Nakir and they say: Say what you have to say about this person and he will say: He is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. I bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger and they both will say: We already knew that you would say this. Then his grave will be expanded to the extent of 4900 square cubic feet and it will be illuminated, then it will be said to him: Go to sleep and he will say: I intend to go to my family in order to inform them and they would say: Go to sleep like the sleep of a newly wedded bride whom no one awakens but one who is dearest to her amongst his family members. Only Allah would resurrect him from his resting place. If
he (the dead) were a hypocrite he will say: I heard people making a statement (pertaining to the oneness of Allah and the apostlehood of Muhammad) and I said the same but I do not know. And they would say: We already knew that you would say this and the earth will be told to press him and it will press him till his ribs are clasped together and he will not be relieved of the torment till Allah resurrects him from his resting-place.

Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

Al Tirmidhi 1361
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said to him, "You are not better than[b] people with red or black skins [/b] unless you excel them in piety."

Ahmad transmitted it.

wonder how osisi managed to miss these comments on black folk - abi the light has blinded her?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
Jarus, you sir are a disgraceful liar.

Jarus:

A SMALL NOTE
Sincerely, with threads like this, I find it difficult to totally criticize Abuzola.
By this thread, Osisi, and later joined by Davidylan, sought to 'point out' Prophet's disposition to blacks, or more directly put, to pick faults in Qur'an and hadith.

That is blatant FALSEHOOD . . . pointing out a clear tendency in the quran and hadiths to downgrade people of black skin is NOT picking faults in islam but pointing out a TRUTH that you are all too willing to hide!

If this exact same verses were found in the bible we'd have them as the signpost on every muslim thread here just like the 1001 controversies in christianity that has been around since 1965 at least.

Jarus:

This is where I have problems with those that say Abuzola's own is too much. Abuzola might have cursed me too, but I struggle believe he has done one-tenth of what Osisi, Noetic and Davidylan are doing. Moreso, I somehow lean to the school of thought that believe we cannot be gentle at all times.

You sir are a disgusting man with no scrupples. Abuzola has DIRECTLY threatened me and my family with physical harm, uplawal did the same recently. I reported the matter to moderators and a high ranking muslim here and NOTHING was done to either of them neither was i contacted.

Please do me a favour, reading nonsense like the above makes me want to puke.

Jarus:

If Abuzola opens a thread faulting Bible or Jesus, we all call for his head.

You sir are a LIAR! No one calls for Abuzola's head, we all laugh at his foolishness and move on. Abuzola himself can attest to the fact that he gets a better reception in the christian section than from his so-called muslim "brothers and sisters"!

Jarus:

I could have deleted this topic, but doing so will be seen as shying away from a 'fact' osisi 'exposed'. That was why I left it to be discussed out, and have Olabowale and co counter all the misinterpretations, one by one, and let whoever has mind go with whatever he feels is the truth. Personally, all these things diminish my faith in Islam none, and critics, I know, will always find something to use(misinterprete) to suit their pre-conceived bias.

I note you put the word "fact" in inverted commas. Sir, are those FACTS not true?

Why delete the thread? Did Osisi manufacture those verses?

Jarus:

I don't have any problems with comparative religion. But civility should not be left at home, while doing so here.

This thread was started with civility until muslims felt the only way to defend racism in the quran is by threats and personal attacks.

I'm done and dusted with your appalling dishonesty.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb . . . what your posts have exposed is NOT a problem for us but an issue of horrible lack of consistency in your religion.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^^ your hypocrisy is far more disgusting and it is typical

your matriarch started the personal attacks or are u lot trying to claim you are incapable of doing wrong?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
@jarus: can you post the curse, i don't like the way you are spoiling my name
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

^^^^ your hypocrisy is far more disgusting and it is typical

your matriarch started the personal attacks or are u lot trying to claim you are incapable of doing wrong?

this again is disgusting . . . i am not surprised that you find me "hypocritical" . . . i'd be surprised if you had anything more palatable to say since you are a member of the opposing religion.

Osisi did not start the personal attacks, Muki did by calling her a liar . . . but i guess its easier to overlook such "mundane" words of wisdom no?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
omg see davidyaln blathering about inconsistency  grin grin

need we take a trip through the religion threads to see the multple interpretations of the bible arguments

why are you lot so hypocritical that you failed to post the other comments on blacks? is that the christian way? i thought you were supposed to be a scientist.

i am posting from the same alim CD

it says a lot about what you lot really stand for, if u can only cherry pick as it suits you. not suprising , anyway
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
there is a thread - christianity is wicked rubbish . . .

Abuzola started another - calling Paul a fool . . .

How many heads are rolling? Christians are on those threads offering their defence or laughing at the foolishness of the thread starters. Names are not being flung about, no one is threatening the other with death, moderators are not constantly being called over to ban thread starters.

IT IS A HORRIBLE SHAME AND A CLEAR SIGN EVEN TO THE BLIND THAT MORE THAN INDIVIDUALS IT IS ISLAM'S INTOLERANT NATURE THAT IS AT FAULT HERE. you can pretend all you want.

If i started a thread calling mohammad a fool, i wont last 2 mins!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

it says a lot about what you lot really stand for, if u can only cherry pick as it suits you. not suprising , anyway

It really doesnt except you're struggling too hard to force the issue. It says a lot about the absent-minded nature of the one you call a "prophet" and his inability to take a stand instead of prevaricating based on wind direction.

If Paul had insulted blacks in one chapter and praised them in another . . . you'd do the same! Cherry pick! Just like you all do!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan - you have called muslims and other liars times without number with no provocation that means you are the master of personal attacks

you people always go on about how Christians are so much better than muslims - if osisi took being called a liar as an insult, what is a person who claims to be in the 'light' supposed to do? Mukina demonstrated far more of the maturity you people like to claimfor yourselves  with her response. i guess all that will fly over your head  - as a warrior for jesus you have no restrains whatsoever
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
@david, nobody is threatening you, all we did was to quote a verse where God vow to deal with people like you and you regard it as threaten. What a fear man
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
see as daivdylan is blathering about prevaricating - better take a trip to check out your bipolar god, genocidal here , benevolent there tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, nobody is threatening you, all we did was to quote a verse where God vow to deal with people like you and you regard it as threaten. What a fear man

I am not afraid of you? I sleep with my windows open and one of my doors is always unlocked. You sir can do me no harm so dont overhype urself.

I'm only disgusted by your "brothers" here who only appear when a muslim is crying.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

see as daivdylan is blathering about prevaricating - better take a trip to check out your bipolar god, genocidal here , benevolent there tongue

Ah there we go . . . here's hoping Jarus would ban you like he banned noetic . . . not holding my breath though. Honesty and fairness are not words to be found in muslim dictionaries.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
So let it go if you are not scared, and stop troubling us with threaten complain. Ka gi ko
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
yep- just like hypocrisy double standards and deceit are word in davidylan's dictionary - what a duplictuos hypocrite! from islam is racist to mohammed was confused? what next?

keep in mind that christains have enslaved far more black people, colonised far more races and engaged in far more genocide than muslims could ever aspire to

their historical record says it all
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

So let it go if you are not scared, and stop troubling us with threaten complain. Ka gi ko

if only you disgusting hypocrites would also "let it go" when you see threads that dont slavishly lick mohammad's feet.

you do NOT threaten fellow posters in a civilised world, only animals do that . . . it doesnt matter if your fellow muslim brothers and moderators turn a blind eye to such criminal behaviour and even secretly egg you on.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

yep- just like hypocrisy double standards and deceit are word in davidylan's dictionary - what a duplictuos hypocrite! from islam is racist to mohammed was confused? what next?

keep in mind that christains have enslaved far more black people, colonised far more races and engaged in far more genocide than muslims could ever aspire to

their historical record says it all

more reprehensible nonsense and falsehood.

1. WHITES masquerading as christians traded in black slaves. No where in the bible are blacks regarded as second class citizens - BIG difference.

2. Arabs have enslaved millions more africans than whites will ever do - a quick check of history books outside sitting in a mosque 24/7 shld set this fact straight.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

more reprehensible nonsense and falsehood.

1. WHITES masquerading as christians traded in black slaves. No where in the bible are blacks regarded as second class citizens - BIG difference.

2. Arabs have enslaved millions more africans than whites will ever do - a quick check of history books outside sitting in a mosque 24/7 shld set this fact straight.

they must have eaten them - where are they ?

the usual typical Christan bare faced lying excuse - deny your sinning brethen - don't worry years from now you too will be denounced as not being a Christian. at least we have proven more than once that your lord and savior had NO problem with slavery
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
You must be dreaming, was it the muslim that conquer and enslave your fore fathers and made them christian ? Hypocrite
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
@David,you must be dreaming,what would you say to your black brothers in SOUTHY&NORTH AMERICA,AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA?they are billiontimes more than the slaves captured by ARABS
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

You must be dreaming, was it the muslim that conquer and enslave your fore fathers and made them christian ? Hypocrite

Was it the christian that enslaved the entire north africa thus turning once flourishing nubian civilizations to arab fiefdoms?

uplawal:

@David,you must be dreaming,what would you say to your black brothers in SOUTHY&NORTH AMERICA,AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA?they are billiontimes more than the slaves captured by ARABS

that is a flat out lie . . . VIRTUALLY ALL north african countries were once black african like you and me? what happened?

All of Lebanon and Syria were all orthodox christians (no arabs) some 1000 yrs ago . . . what happened?

you can go on denying the bare facts all you want . . . slavery still actively goes on in mauritius.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
@david. Even the north was enslave thank God for dan fodio, he liberated us from ur christian slave master
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

@david. Even the north was enslave thank God for dan fodio, he liberated us from your christian slave master

No wonder the north is a cesspit of every negative indices in the world. I would love to remain enslaved than to enjoy the type of freedom in the north. Why did you leave the free north to live in the enslaved south you slimy animal? Go up north and stay there!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
I came to south for the reason you went to west
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

they must have eaten them - where are they ?

the blacks are still there all over the middle east- but mainly as the "invisible" underclass. Slaves or servants.

Surely you know this.

Many of them were also shipped to Europe via Portugal during the days of Leo Africanus or one of those Araboid explorers. He himself joined one such slave caravan shipping 600 black female slaves across the sahara to Portugal. (I'm not saying he was a slaver).That was just one instance in a deluge.

Others may have simply been absorbed into the larger Arab culture.

check out black Iraqis as well.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
tpia.:

the blacks are still there all over the middle east- but mainly as the "invisible" underclass. Slaves or servants.

Surely you know this.

Many of them were also shipped to Europe via Portugal during the days of Leo Africanus or one of those Araboid explorers. He himself joined one such slave caravan shipping 600 black female slaves across the sahara to Portugal. (I'm not saying he was a slaver).That was just one instance in a deluge.

Others may have simply been absorbed into the larger Arab culture.

check out black Iraqis as well.

Unfortunately, in the reported cases, it was the women that were mostly absorbed for obvious reasons, significant black men slaves were either castrated or killed at the slightest provocation.

Hence not only did the White Arabs carry out a genocide against the native black arabs (hence why most people think original arabs were only white looking) they also more or less made it near impossible for their black slaves to have future generations . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.