Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl (5573 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by dollyjoy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

That was meant to be a joke o, but then again guys spending on girls is not a problem it's the other way that's the problem, I don't spend on stingy people or even date one makes no sense , sadly alot of girls fall into this category, I have no problem spending in people as I always have good Intentions
It doesn't look like a joke though but its cool..
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Can you be real for once

shuo!!! real for what again. do i look like real madrid?
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in helping your girl friend out financially once in a while, that is different from investing on a lady.

Just say you don't have, that is understandable.
Yes, there's nothing wrong in helping your girlfriend out sometimes but we are not looking at whether you have or not. The fact still remains: it's never a business venture.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:
[size=15pt] Why the hell will you invest on a girl? Who does that? undecided undecided

Invest on a WOMAN and not on a girl.
Kapish!!!
[/size]
na wao!!! are u not a girl?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
jamex93:
Op God bless u

I saw a topic of one foolish driver wey steal over 2m and spent it on women

I dey craze

No b small thunder go fire d gal wey go want try make me do such
Bless you too.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Suspectzero(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in helping your girl friend out financially once in a while, that is different from investing on a lady.

Just say you don't have, that is understandable.

You, do you have?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

The joke is that women want feminism because they want to be free from the patraichical oppression so am saying am supporting them by not spending on them. Maybe the word patriarch is confusing

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by MzPecs(f): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I'm not a girl? undecided

Any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

The joke is that women want feminism because they want to be free from the patriarchical oppression so am saying am supporting them by not spending on them. Maybe the word patriarch is confusing

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm not a girl? undecided

Any problem with that?
URE A girl, deal with it.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, you can say that again! cheesy cheesy

Been so long, you know..
Sure, I know wink
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
By asking her that question, you remind me of a friend who rushed to my house one early morning, with mouth wide open in amazement, telling me how he just got a recharge card gift from his girlfriend. To him, such a thing was abnormal.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
the lady in question can be my wife tommorow but if things turns out bad, then i move on. there are many fishes in the river.
Ok. You might be lucky to win some female folks to your moniker. That's the only reward you would be able to get wink

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by MzPecs(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
URE A girl, deal with it.
...and who are you to tell me that? undecided

I wonder why you've got a problem with my opinion.
I'm not a girl, deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:
As a pro feminist I won't spend on a girl because I would be oppressing her by encouraging dependency on a man. Can't have her bowing to the patriarchal society grin

Sarcasm much. E be like say mesef go join this pro feminism crew o. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

So you actually av fingaz dat can type ?? Instead you choose ta show ya paranoic state and immaturity Making fun of a discussion involving "Matured minds only"
Anyways I won't blame you I'll blame TELEMUNDO
k
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Teespice(f): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2016
skarlett:
Talk from now till tomorrow they still won't listen, some of them go as far as trying to use their money to woo another guy's babe and when she doesn't dance to their tune later, they'll come and cry foul forgetting that they brought it upon themselves.

Its not bad for a guy to give his girlfriend stipends and whatnot but taking over all the expenses in her life like you're her father doesn't make sense.

Op I sha hope you practise what you preach, its not the one that you'll talk one thing and tomorrow we'll see your story on nl undecided

that last paragraph had me in stitches.

I can never take what is being said here seriously because talk is very cheap.

online crocodile, offline mice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
"I'd rather spend foolishly on my wife than spend foolishly on a girlfriend" (Rapmoney, 2016).

You can quote me on the above as long as I remain a member of this forum, Nairaland. I know there are many folks out there who would want to argue the above that a girlfriend is still the one who would metamorphos into a wife but remember, a 'girlfriend' is just a woman you are having a romantic affair with...there are no cultural, religious or family strings attached. She might 'love you crazily' today and fancy someone else tomorrow.

With the way most young women openly exhibit the character of dependency and lust for materialism, love is no longer enough to invest financially on most of our present crop of young ladies. Very few would value you for your financial commitments/investments! Majority would not value it; they might see it as your responsibility to shoulder their responsibilities all in the name of love. She will leave you when she wants to and get married to whoever she feels like getting married to. You go kill am? Her palee and malee no know you nah!

I always say it that women admire successful men. Invest in yourself and your future; be it your career or your business and see the places such feats can take you to. I bet you, there are young industrious women out there you have not met that would change your perception about life. Except it is a 'symbiotic' relationship, investing financially on a girl when you have not paid her bride price might turn out to be a huge financial loss!!! If you must invest your money, invest it on your wife; the money remains in the family. Your girlfriend could be everybody's friend.

It is such foolishness that would make you pay for professional certifications for a woman and the only thing that has added to your certificate after graduation is the lamination!

Women hardly lower their standards when it comes to romantic affairs; you'd have to be cautious before you make financial commitments. That her siblings know that your name is Idemudia and you are dating their sister is not recognized under law, tradition or religion. Don't spend your money trying to make the life of another man's wife comfortable. It's better to be called 'stingy' than to be a loser! God know say u no be stingy guy because na wisdom dem dey take lick soup wey dey

An English proverb says "Lend what you can afford to lose".

Op take 1 goldberg there!!!....u made sense..I read ur post and I was happy there are still men whose brain hasn't been mixed with pvssy juice.......the most annoying 1 is sending 1 stupid girl to school bros biko snd ur self or atleast ur village person,if she no gv u toto anoda girl will...stop being a pvssy nigga she'll take all ur 9lives and leave u 4 d nxt best tin.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
"I'd rather spend foolishly on my wife than spend foolishly on a girlfriend" (Rapmoney, 2016).

You can quote me on the above as long as I remain a member of this forum, Nairaland. I know there are many folks out there who would want to argue the above that a girlfriend is still the one who would metamorphos into a wife but remember, a 'girlfriend' is just a woman you are having a romantic affair with...there are no cultural, religious or family strings attached. She might 'love you crazily' today and fancy someone else tomorrow.

With the way most young women openly exhibit the character of dependency and lust for materialism, love is no longer enough to invest financially on most of our present crop of young ladies. Very few would value you for your financial commitments/investments! Majority would not value it; they might see it as your responsibility to shoulder their responsibilities all in the name of love. She will leave you when she wants to and get married to whoever she feels like getting married to. You go kill am? Her palee and malee no know you nah!

I always say it that women admire successful men. Invest in yourself and your future; be it your career or your business and see the places such feats can take you to. I bet you, there are young industrious women out there you have not met that would change your perception about life. Except it is a 'symbiotic' relationship, investing financially on a girl when you have not paid her bride price might turn out to be a huge financial loss!!! If you must invest your money, invest it on your wife; the money remains in the family. Your girlfriend could be everybody's friend.

It is such foolishness that would make you pay for professional certifications for a woman and the only thing that has added to your certificate after graduation is the lamination!

Women hardly lower their standards when it comes to romantic affairs; you'd have to be cautious before you make financial commitments. That her siblings know that your name is Idemudia and you are dating their sister is not recognized under law, tradition or religion. Don't spend your money trying to make the life of another man's wife comfortable. It's better to be called 'stingy' than to be a loser! God know say u no be stingy guy because na wisdom dem dey take lick soup wey dey

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2016
pcguru1:
As a pro feminist I won't spend on a girl because I would be oppressing her by encouraging dependency on a man. Can't have her bowing to the patriarchal society grin

Lols.rotfl yes oo since a woman is nw equal to a man.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Sarcasm much. E be like say mesef go join this pro feminism crew o. grin

Thank God o because some Babe up there didn't get the joke , I guess it was way complex for her to grasp

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Triczchic(f): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Guys plzzzz.... If u can afford to spend on ur woman without tears, pls do..

..if u can't, pls don't...don't even attempt to buy a sachet of water cos u might be physically and emotionally ruined for the rest of ur life if she breaks up with u. U would be eternally traumatized.

Damn!
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by theEYe21(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2016
Who says the wife can't leave the husband as well undecided these days gf/bf is the same thing as husband and wife
Rapmoney:

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Smellymouth: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL its not about music bro, we work hard, we play hard. i spending money on a girl, does not mean im stvpid, i just want my girl to look good and presentable becaus everybody knows she is my girl.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by generalbush(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hi joke!!!

Try your monster stunt on someone else. it isnt getting to me undecided

cool.... I see you smiley
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by generalbush(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Triczchic:
Guys plzzzz.... If u can afford to spend on ur woman without tears, pls do..

..if u can't, pls don't...don't even attempt to buy a sachet of water cos u might be physically and emotionally ruined for the rest of ur life if she breaks up with u. U would be eternally traumatized.

Damn!

How much can you finish? wink
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2016
generalbush:

cool.... I see you smiley
i see you too smiley
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by generalbush(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
i see you too smiley

How you doing? smiley
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Op take 1 goldberg there!!!....u made sense..I read ur post and I was happy there are still men whose brain hasn't been mixed with pvssy juice.......the most annoying 1 is sending 1 stupid girl to school bros biko snd ur self or atleast ur village person,if she no gv u toto anoda girl will...stop being a pvssy nigga she'll take all ur 9lives and leave u 4 d nxt best tin.
It's just a risk that that doesn't worth it.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by kaziblake(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
skarlett:
Talk from now till tomorrow they still won't listen, some of them go as far as trying to use their money to woo another guy's babe and when she doesn't dance to their tune later, they'll come and cry foul forgetting that they brought it upon themselves.

Its not bad for a guy to give his girlfriend stipends and whatnot but taking over all the expenses in her life like you're her father doesn't make sense.

Op I sha hope you practise what you preach, its not the one that you'll talk one thing and tomorrow we'll see your story on nl undecided
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rocktation, how has ur day been? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.