Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . (1333 Views)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen is this true?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by sathel(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2016
undecided...... So wrong
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by KELVINXY: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2016
we humans only judge outwardly

no one even considered the man's physical or medical condition sad
whether he's fit or not grin

u knw this thing with being married
1.you add extra pounds
2.if the man is the beer type,
he gets free Zero pack.grin grin grin

these two,is enough to make him lazy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Patented: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2016
When u are dating, u r nt attached to him so situations like these are literally the only time he has to carry you. When married Destinies are cojoined, he is literally carrying your emotional, physical and @ least some financial burdens on his shoulders....................make e come carry u join again!! u wan kee am grin.

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by maggilove(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Not always true, I agree with the posters above. Some guys are more committed in marriage.(My opinion)

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by IamLEGEND1: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2016
How e no go back am.... after him don spend enough moola on top am for months and him still never hit jackpot....him go just allow am make she die? say wetin happen.....everybody wants a return on his investment.

#GuysGatzChopFirst
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by lilmax(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2016
the guy dating is expecting something
while the married guy knows the expected, so no big deal grin
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
How e no go back am.... after him don spend enough moola on top am for months and him still never hit jackpot....him go just allow am make she die? say wetin happen.....everybody wants a return on his investment.

#GuysGatzChopFirst
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Patented:
When u are dating, u r nt attached to him so situations like these are literally the only time he has to carry you. When married Destinies are cojoined, he is literally carrying your emotional, physical and @ least some financial burdens on his shoulders....................make e come carry u join again!! u wan kee am grin.
Gbam!!!
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Maybe
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Plausible:

At least he is still holding her hand, clearly still loves his wife!

There is a reason why things changed in their relationship, I have an article about it, will post it on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by Affable0709(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Picture speaks volume... I'm actually reasoning it.
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by marvelous000: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
KELVINXY:
we humans only judge outwardly
no one even considered the man's physical or medical condition sad whether he's fit or not grin
u knw this thing with being married 1.you add extra pounds 2.if the man is the beer type, he gets free Zero pack.grin grin grin
these two,is enough to make him lazy cheesy
[size=13pt] No, it's called “one pack.” grin
You gat to give d guy hope na! grin
[/size]
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Plausible:

At least he is still holding her hand, clearly still loves his wife!

There is a reason why things changed in their relationship, I have an article about it, will post it on this forum!
I'm booking the entire front row for myself, while waiting for your Block Burster!
Re: Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . by jashar(f): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2016
lolzzz..............

The woman may be heavy na.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. / Man Shockd To Find Out His Name Stored As ‘pastor Jeremiah’ On Girldriend’s Fone / Ever Had Such Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.