Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... (990 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Funniest Reason Your Mum Hit You / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Some of us end up being victims of domestic violence simply because we ignored vital signs during courtship.

i. He throws things around during an argument.
Arguments are inevitable. It is my opinion that everything should be verbally resolved. If during such arguments you see him reaching out for the tumbler and smashing it on the wall or you see him furiously stamp his fist on the glass table like a man possessed by a demon; my dear he is not just doing that to scare you, he is practicing how to punch you. One day, he will replace you with that tumbler. If he cannot TALK peacefully then WALK peacefully.

Add yours. I will post more once I get the chance.

SOURCE:https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
When he's a stammerer.. And you interupts him anytime he's struggling to make a speech
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by agbonkamen(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
5 signs 10 signs 20 signs 1000 signs no dey finish for Nairaland
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Afrok(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
See Op... I should add more before u complete the list when u have chance, u wan use my own join your own to complete the list tongue

I no do, nah by force wink
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
fanacy:
When he's a stammerer.. And you interupts him anytime he's struggling to make a speech
\

LMAO...Very funny. Not exactly true. I have a buddy who stammers and one of the nicest persons ever.
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Afrok:
See Op... I should add more before u complete the list when u have chance, u wan use my own join your own to complete the list tongue

I no do, nah by force wink

You be Olodo
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Afrok(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mist100:

You be Olodo
nah u be that Op, u don get chance tongue
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Afrok:
nah u be that Op, u don get chance tongue

You be real Afrok....Lol. You no wetin afrok mean?
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mist100:
\

LMAO...Very funny. Not exactly true. I have a buddy who stammers and one of the nicest persons ever.
am also a stammer, i was once a nice dude buh people don't appreciate nice people, i changed
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Afrok(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mist100:

You be real Afrok....Lol. You no wetin afrok mean?
chai... cheesy
Oya tell me... the name fit land me better contract sef... tell me d meaning make i go claim the contract wink
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mist100:

I have a buddy who stammers and one of the nicest persons ever.
its rare
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mist100:

I have a buddy who stammers and one of the nicest persons ever.
its rare
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Afrok:
chai... cheesy
Oya tell me... the name fit land me better contract sef... tell me d meaning make i go claim the contract wink
Afrok na a specie of Fish found in salt water
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
(II) He is not sober after an obvious wrong...(CONTINUED)

After a long wait for him, he opens the door and you are greeted by the stench of alcohol. He then rushes into the bathroom to vomit because of excess " ORIJIN", "MARTINI" or even "MONKEY TAIL" then suddenly he shouts you down for expressing your displeasure. By morning he is very weak and asks you for aspirin without being sober. As soon as he gets a liitle strong he picks his car keys and zooms off after talking sweet and fake. By the time he breaks your young waist, you will move in haste.
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
5 SIGNS HE MAY SOON HIT YOU(CONTINUED)....

iii. He curses other driver in traffic....

.....While driving with him to the mall, you see him cursing at drivers who are wrongly overtaking and maneuvering. He hunks at drivers who are taking it slowly or being extra careful. While you try to calm him he snaps at you stylishly.

Next time, you may not be lucky instead of just snapping at you, it may be a slap that will cure your malaria.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Oahray: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
This your thread would have been very nice if you had posted the points at the beginning instead of trying to create one unnecessary suspense. undecided

I think you should recreate the thread when you are sure of what you want to write. It's FP material, but not like this.

I'm of the opinion that many nasty attitudes in marriage can be noticed while courting if one is observant enough. Most of the time, people just ignore them cos they are too busy being impressed by looks or money or are just desperate to settle down.
Re: 5 Signs He May Soon Hit You.... by Mist100: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oahray:
This your thread would have been very nice if you had posted the points at the beginning instead of trying to create one unnecessary suspense. undecided

I think you should recreate the thread when you are sure of what you want to write. It's FP material, but not like this.

I'm of the opinion that many nasty attitudes in marriage can be noticed while courting if one is observant enough. Most of the time, people just ignore them cos they are too busy being impressed by looks or money or are just desperate to settle down.

Thank you sincerely. Will do that

(1) (Reply)

See The Artificial Island Made By This Couple / Lost My Virginity To Keep Him, But / Man Shed Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.