Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation (790 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation by DJBIGGY(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kim Gip wanted to go on vacation to Las Vegas but unfortunately, his wife, Jim Gip would not be opportune for them to go together.

As a first timer to the region, Jim was concerned about his safety and did not want him to get lost as he would be touring the streets of Vegas.

His wife of 23 years decided to make a neck collar with an inscription for him to wear everywhere he goes to.

The content of the message reads thus:

"My name is Jim, if I look lost, please call my wife Kim Gip on *****.'If I am in a restaurant just staring at the menu, please order me some sort of Asian food, especially white rice.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/10/lmao-see-what-woman-did-to-her-husband.html

Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation by Collenshy2020(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
ds one na Love tracking o, hmm d world is indeed a global village.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation by Nightie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hez gat a crab brain undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation by Sensie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Olodo ni man yi sha :-/

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? / How Long Will A Guy Wait For A Girl's Love. / Can You Get Serious With A Lady Who Crushes On You Buh Got Another BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.