Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ladoja Will Be Oyo Gov Again - Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja Will Be Oyo Gov Again - Igboho (6005 Views)

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladoja Will Be Oyo Gov Again - Igboho by okeey(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2009
Ladoja will be Oyo gov again - Igboho

A supporter of Senator Rashidi Ladoja, former governor of Oyo State, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly called Sunday Igboho, has said the former governor will govern the state again.

Igboho said this recently at a press conference held in Osogbo, Osun State, stating that “Ladoja is coming back as governor of Oyo State.

“God has hands in his return to the Government House in Agodi, Ibadan. He has ordained it and he will fulfill it. Senator Ladoja will come back as governor of the state.

“Remember that he was illegally impeached, but God allowed his reinstatement. God, who did it then, will still do it again.”

The political activist also eulogised the late human rights activists, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, saying that while alive, Fawehinmi fought against cheating and oppression under any guise within the political system.

Declaring that he will soon float an organisation like the Odu’a Peoples Congress (OPC), Igboho said OPC, at the initial stage, had good objectives but had derailed, saying that he desired to float a similar organisation but with different aims and objectives.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/25092009/news/news6.html
Re: Ladoja Will Be Oyo Gov Again - Igboho by msaalli(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Just another thug from the Adedibu camp who is being glorified by the now infamous Nigerian Tribune as a political activist. Wonder why they conveniently left out the fact that he was declared wanted by the Oyo State police command for murder during the 2008 rerun election. Guess I am forgetting myself that he is an honorary guest of Oyinlola in Osogbo.

(1) (Reply)

“if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.