Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped (616 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by bethyz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I have noticed people stay longer in a relationship because they are afraid of being classified as used and dumped. A friend of mine was in a relationship for five years because she doesn't want to fill dumped. Offering sex like to Tomoro no dey.she will even brag she bleeped her boyfriend this morning. They latter broke up. My dear pussy no dey finish.
Some guys even raise their head in ego of sleeping with a girl now I think you guys are being silly.
The girl you slept with and dumped will still sleep with another person is just a matter of time.
How many people are fighting to marry virgins my dear is no longer a priority.
So many people are happily married even though there weren't Virgins.
Some guys really need to grow up and stop feeling you need an award for sleeping with a girl.
It is never a big deal.
Forget the guy .he is now ex factor.
To the ladies you had a sweet relationship that ended. No worries you kittycat is still with you. Move on and be smart next time to hold one down.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by Gflat: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
There is no big deal about heartbreaks it's just that People don't know how to handle heartbreaks. Infact nobody wants to be a victim because it hurts so bad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by donbenedict(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
bethyz:
I have noticed people stay longer in a relationship because they are afraid of being classified as used and dumped. A friend of mine was in a relationship for five years because she doesn't want to fill dumped. Offering sex like to Tomoro no dey.she will even brag she bleeped her boyfriend this morning. They latter broke up. My dear pussy no dey finish.
Some guys even raise their head in ego of sleeping with a girl now I think you guys are being silly.
The girl you slept with and dumped will still sleep with another person is just a matter of time.
Some guys really need to grow up and stop feeling you need an award for sleeping with a girl.
It is never a big deal.
To the ladies you had a sweet relationship that ended. No worries you kittycat is still with you. Move on and be smart next time to hold one down.
u don't say that. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by UrWorstNitemare: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lady !
I understand you are definitely
trying to put up a brave front
After ur latest ditch.
We all understand how you feel...

Buh av you sat down to ponder on
WHY U ALWAYS GETTING JILT*
think of it, this way
YOU GAT SO MUCH NEGATIVITY
OOZING OUTAF UR TYPING FINGERS
MAKING UR ENTIRE WRITE UP GROSS
AND UNCOUTH...

**In summary**
You need a personal remedy....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by Richiy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Because it hurts! And it makes you want to question your value.

You ask yourself....What exactly was I lacking? Am I incomplete or something? And if he/she left you for another person, you ask yourself what you don't have that the person has.

It is not really about the prospect of not dating anymore, but the aftertaste.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by MENTORCH(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
bethyz:
It is never a big deal.

The issue is not to be dumped, the issue is a woman cannot keep jumping from one man to another;before she knows it she has bleeped 42 boys and still unmarried. It's better to still be servicing that ex or remain celibate and take your time to get someone who truly loves you and wants to stick with you rather than changing men like clothes. A lady who has been with way too many men must have issues with her husband because she will be comparing him with her exes. When you marry John you will say his dick is not as big as James but he is tall but he is not as caring as wale, he is not as rich as tunde, mike used to dress better.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by Sexxkillz: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who slept with you and dumped you? It's obvious you're trying to be brave. . .

"No worries, your kittycat is still with you"
Consoling yourself? Was the kittycat going anywhere before?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped by sathel(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
MENTORCH:

The issue is not to be dumped, the issue is a woman cannot keep jumping from one man to another;before she knows it she has bleeped 42 boys and still unmarried. It's better to still be servicing that ex or remain celibate and take your time to get someone who truly loves you and wants to stick with you rather than changing men like clothes. A lady who has been with way too many men must have issues with her husband because she will be comparing him with her exes. When you marry John you will say his dick is not as big as James but he is tall but he is not as caring as wale, he is not as rich as tunde, mike used to dress better.
. Boss nice comment

(1) (Reply)

Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose! / Get In Here (hilarious Conversation) / Hehehehehe Follow Me And Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.