Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87875 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by mrmatt(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2016
I sense reprisal attack in one of the states in the core North.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2016
badnature:
What I don't understand is why Yoruba people always rush to defend Hausa people on everything bad
what defence did yorubas defend here now. Face ur problem and leave yorubas out of it.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Sctests: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2016
badnature:
What I don't understand is why Yoruba people always rush to defend Hausa people on everything bad

My brother the thing tire me. I never see.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Sctests: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2016
As an Imolite, I am not happy that humans lost their lives in the killings and reprisals. But history has taught us that if hausa/fulanis kill you in your land and you refuse to react, they will go stronger. The reprisals though unfortunate was meant make the hausas understand that killing Igbos in their land after decades of anti-Igbo violence will always come with grave consequences, It will NOT be tolerated.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by wazobaaa: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
cascarino:
. What are you talking about? Can't you just comments without mentioning Rochas. Is it only in IMO that there has been clash between Hausas and their hosts. I am in Ideato presently the scene of the incidence and Rochas has nothing to do with the violence. Please spare the man bro!
your talking nosense bro
Rochas knw better

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Sctests: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
mrmatt:

Call for more violence in the north all you want but one thing is certain-The Igbos won't be your punching bag. The whole of SESS will be too hot for hausas to live. The Igbos will help them destroy Bigot buhari's govt if they want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by proeast(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
chaberry:

I am equally from Akokwa but this is no good news to for our brothers living in the north(me inclusive), they should have melted their rage on the said murderer and spare the innocents
If you are anywhere beyond Abuja & Jos, Nke ahu gbasara gi. Ukpana okpoko buuru, nti chiri. Anaghi agwa ochi nti na aha esula, imara asu, isua n'ikwe. For my people in the north, check my signature if you want to buy land in Imo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2016
I just posted the first hand story with pictures on Nairaland ,go to new post and read what really happened
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2016
[url][/url] this is what really happened
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
mrmatt:

You can lead it.

When are you starting.? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2016
badnature:

Don't be surprised that they are possessed by de........s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2016
This is evil. Igbos, we are civilized people, we should not kill innocent people because of the crime of one man. The man should have been arrested and handed over the police. I shake my head in pains. Rest in Peace to the unfortunate dead embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2016
kevinberry:
A Hausa man killed two people, he was also killed,that understandable,but they still went ahead and kill about 6 to 10 more hausas,why,if this isn't pure hate then I wonder what they will called..

The problem of these world is the middle-EAST

The beauty of our world lies in the SOUTH.

The igbos hate the hausas just as they hate the rest tribe in nigeria-Fact
mekuzi09:
This is evil. Igbos, we are civilized people, we should not kill innocent people because of the crime of one man. The man should have been arrested and handed over the police. I shake my head in pains. Rest in Peace to the unfortunate dead embarassed
If you believe you are right, say amen to this.

May you and your community react as you said when this calamity befalls your love ones this month/year. angry
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
I never said I'm better than them, its annoying the way the Hausa terrorists kill and hide under the name of Islam, I was so angry about it and I do not know what I'll do if an Hausa man kill my relative just for this. I pray I do not descend on his entire house. even though I blame those boys for killing innocent ones, I still understand why they did it. I'm not better than them, I'm only a human. its not easy to forgive, and I am ready to go to court u are not better either

What brought terrorism or Islam into this? There are murderers in every tribe. What do you expect the family of those innocent members of the Hausa community who were killed to do now? Go back to the North and kill innocent Igbos in reprisal? Will you 'understand' if they do that too? Or do you only 'understand' when 'Igbo christians' are doing the killings?

mekuzi09:

It is a myth that Igbos are 'civilized people'. A mob of ignorant Igbo thugs is every way as barbaric as a parallel mob of ignorant northern almajirai. Innocent members of the Hausa community have been killed on whimsical accusations for a long time in Igbo land. Just because the christian controlled media covers it up because it does not serve their narrative, does not mean that it has not been happening. To fully drive home the point about the obvious bias against the Northerners in the media, another thread was opened claiming that the Hausas killed were actually 'Fulani herdsmen' who were accomplices. Obvious damage control. Just imagine the rank hypocrisy. If a thing is bad, it is bad, even if your tribesman does it.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:

You must be a dirty fool to quote me with that trash. When do two wrong equate to right? I don't believe in jungle justice.... I'm a hard core Biafran, and I believe in doing things the right way. Idiot. angry angry angry

No problem. I will remind you about your comment before this year runs out.

Mark my words, I will remind you. angry
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by nkechiben(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
This is getting out hand o!

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by nkechiben(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
This is getting out of hand o!
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:

You're dunce niga. Saying the truth will not make your useless prediction come true. I don't believe it, and thus it will not come true. angry angry

Don't worry, I will remind you when the time comes .
Very soon, you will realize that some things are not joked over
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:

Nigga keep quite, and stop ranting like a kid. You ain't got control over what happen to me or my fellas. So chill.... You don't even know me.

If you believe I am talking trash, you need not respond.

Just keep quiet and wait to 31st of the last month in the year to prove me wrong.

You can quote me wrong on the 1st of next year.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ofeoil: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2016
lustychima:
Nna nne m....u made no sense cos all I see isu av an axe to grind with Rochas

Akokwa is just a stone throw from ogboko d home town of Rochas, so if Akokwa is affected even those in my villages rattled

U most not sow discord on every thread, we are talkin abt d lives that was lost( someone's mother, siblings) and all u could spew is ur election nonsense......I spit on insensitive people like u

Everything is politics

Ok! Now point me to the one of both men kneeling to Okorocha dat is u? sad

1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

What brought terrorism or Islam into this? There are murderers in every tribe. What do you expect the family of those innocent members of the Hausa community who were killed to do now? Go back to the North and kill innocent Igbos in reprisal? Will you 'understand' if they do that too? Or do you only 'understand' when 'Igbo christians' are doing the killings?

[b]It is a myth that Igbos are 'civilized people'. [/b]Innocent members of the Hausa community have been killed on whimsical accusations for a long time in Igbo land. Just because the christian controlled media covers it up because it does not serve their narrative, does not mean that it has not been happening. To fully drive home the point about the obvious bias against the Northerners in the media, another thread was opened claiming that the Hausas killed were actually 'Fulani herdsmen' who were accomplices. Obvious damage control. Just imagine the rank hypocrisy. If a thing is bad, it is bad, even if your tribesman does it.
@ bold is completely off track. It is on record that Huasa/Fulani have killed igbos more than any other tribe in this country, right from the inception of this cesspit of a country... the records are there. Is it the recent killing of the Innocent woman in Kano....? I don't condone evil, irrespective of who is perpetrating it. This is one the reason I look forward to the peaceful dissolution of this country. It will solve a lot of problem once it is done.
Talking about media control, which of the media are you referring to? Are you speaking base on facts, or hearsay? Do you have factual evidence?........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Noneroone(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2016
jneutron4000:
My fear is for the igbos in the North. God go protect una
there are more hausas in Igboland than igbos in hausaland be informed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by lordinoh(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
vingeophysicist:
In a normal society the reprisal attack from the indegene's is uncalled for because the killing by the Hausa (bike man) wasn't intentional but they(indegenes ) knew law in Nigeria is not effective ( probing the bike man) therefore the police and other agent involve should be blame.
ok

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by redcap: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:

Civilization my big foot, and you are talking about arrest when their is a kwankwasho lurking around to release him in the next 24hrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:

@ bold is completely off track. It is on record that Huasa/Fulani have killed igbos more than any other tribe in this country, right from the inception of this cesspit of a country... the records are there. Is it the recent killing of the Innocent woman in Kano....? I don't condone evil, irrespective of who is perpetrating it. This is one the reason I look forward to the peaceful dissolution of this country. It will solve a lot of problem once it is done.
Talking about media control, which of the media are you referring to? Are you speaking base on facts, or hearsay? Do you have factual evidence?........

Look through the comments. Statistically speaking, it seems the majority of Igbos are on one murderous track about this, judging from the comments here... and these ones are presumed to be the top educated ones. You are the outlier with your views. And if the educated Igbos think like this, one can imagine how the teeming illiterate Igbos think, and it sure is not going to be in a 'civilised' manner.

While the killing of the innocent woman in Kano was being spread all over NL and the media as a national tragedy, Igbo traders in Aba were busy hunting down and killing Hausas unnoticed because a 'military man' suspected of being of northern extraction killed one of them. Note that this was never covered in the media to my knowledge, and a search will only come up with the story on various blogs.

http://ynaija.com/hausa-igbo-aba-abia-clash/

When the DSS stated that Hausas were found killed and buried in Abia State, Igbo youth, elders and womem were quick to cover up for the crime claiming that it was just a plot to find an excuse to commit 'genocide' against Igbos, turning the criminal to the victim, and effectively sweeping the murdered Hausas back into their jungle grave. The statement from the DSS and pictures of the mass grave were also left out in the media, which was busy with carrying stories about the burial ceremony of the dead evangelist in Abuja. Only this rejoinder defending the crime was published. Imagine what the media would do with a DSS story of a grave with dead Igbos found in a jungle in Katsina.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ipob-igbo-youths-women-fault-dss-claim-on-killing-of-northerners.200395/

There are many such unreported lynchings by Igbos. One just has to track them down patiently if one wants to hear them, unlike the crimes of 'Fulani herdsmen' and 'Hausa almajiri' which tend to hit you in the face whether you want to hear them or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
derahhh:

mmtshhewww.....Nonsense..all d trouble-laden countries in d world today are islamic countries,all terrorists#at least d ones caught are islams(abi u don hear say chukwuemeka leave hm business go bomb himsef)...bros wt due respect to ISLAM...Terrorism is Islam oriented..No muslim in 9ja No Boko in 9ja
well done....

NDA threatning a legit government and bombing properties for political reasons are muslims too right?

Crusaders terrorized and killed more than 350000 people and they are muslims right?

The Lords Resistant Army of Uganda terrorizing the whole country by killing hundreds of thousands too are muslims right?

South Sudan currently killing thousands of ppl too are muslims right?

Russia and Ukraine at war and killing thousands too are muslims right?

Na muslims cause biafran war right?

Na muslims cause world war 1?

Na muslims cause world war 2?

Na muslims nuclear bombed Japan?

Na muslims cause vietnam war?

Na Muslims cause American police to be killing black civilians?

Hitler na muslim?

Na muslims kill jesus?

I know you never even think of the above a second because hypocrisy dey worry you.

Receive sense!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.