Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) (1551 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by mezynaija(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Serious underground war has been going on between Mista Flex and his fiancee, Joleeta. According to an inside source, it was revealed that Flex who announced publicly that he would be engaging Joleeta before the end of this year READ HERE: I Might Engage Joleeta Before The End Of 2016 - Mista Flex has dumped Joleeta for her best friend Spectaniella embarking on a serious but hidden relationship with her which after months of playing secrete games decided to make it public.

The picture above was shared recently by Flex with the caption:
"It's specta again! *in @spectaniella voice*..plus who de photobomb our pishure, u be boko haram? ;p #kawai"
Flex was indirectly referring to Joleeta, immediately Joleeta saw it, she commented in a manner that shows she was obviously jealous and angry. See her reply below:

Careful dont remove my @Spectaniella hair

Our correspondent gathered that the two (Flex and Spectaniella) has been dating each other secretly for months. Joleeta who noticed how flex has been ignoring her and putting up some unusual face decided to inquire for herself what really was wrong with her fiance. She later found out he has dumped her over her music mate and friend Spectaniella.

Joleeta is yet to take a public action on this.

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by mezynaija(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by bitchcrafts: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Worse has and will still happen... I mean 1bag of rice is now twenty something thousand flat according to information...
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by cruzita(f): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
the guy just started a cold war
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who are these people
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by LuvU2: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Are they celebrities undecided
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by DR1SKLEF(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Alright. Congratulations to 'em.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee Over Her Best Friend (photos) by ibroh22(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2016
buhari,,why?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... / See What This Celebrity Female Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.