Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MECHANICALENG: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
texrem:

Pay ur visa fee.....book an appointment...then pay ur sevis fee...very important before atleast two weeks before your interview is advisable!
Thank you sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Any tips of the best centre to write TOEFL in Lagos? me dey look JKK with grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
KMRR:
Hi Madam,

My name is KMRR. I am in India. I needed your suggestion before going to apply for H1b.
My First H1B approved 2008 July . I got it stamped on passport from India on April 2008.
I came to USA on May 15 2008. I applied employer transfer.. Here are my H1b transfer details.
I got approval from USCIS for 04-21-2009 to 07-14-2011 .
I returned to India on June 2009 for family reason.
June 2009 to March 2010 I was in India. Again I came to USA on March 2010.
On June 2010 I applied change of status H1 to F1(Try valley university) on August 2010 I revoke my petition when it is on the process. Because they are fraud University.
Here my question - is there any impact on my H1B if can recapture now.
Again I applied change of status F1 on 2011 April with University of Northern Virginia (UNVA). When it is on process I returned to India on July 2012.
I received denial letter on November 2012..I was in India.
Now my question is can I recapture my H1B. what are the chances to getting H1B Approval.
One of my friend also applied H4( after divorced with her Husband A) to F1 with the same university. She got denial on 2012 she returned to India.
Now she got married and applied H1(new husband B) . she got 6c1 misrepresentation. Please have a look at on attached document.
I thought that I am also on same boat but only difference is she got denial and she has to move from USA.
My case is a bit different “ I moved to India before denial .
Please advise me “ is there any chances to recap my H1B if so what are the chances to get 6c1 and how much you charge for whole process.
Thanks

Man, I think you have to go back to Indian forum. Heaven only knows what you did with your permit. cheesy cheesy

The VOs are here too, so you can write to them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fernandowski:
capitol Christian academy, MD

This name sounds like a High / Secondary School ?? ...........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by JINCSON(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
@ Fernandowski : I can help you pay your SEVIS FEE here in Texas,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fernandowski(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

This name sounds like a High / Secondary School ?? ...........
it is ..... I am just a 15yr old kid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
BJOO:
Fall semester applicant let chat please..economics applicants

I'm an Economics applicant
What schools are you applying to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
New Jersey people. ..are u all alright regarding the train accident

masquellett
Ashbammy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fernandowski:
it is ..... I am just a 15yr old kid

Nice...starting the journey early. Kudos
Let me know if you have any questions and you definitely have my full attention .. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by estatesurveyor: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello guys, I am trying to fill my DS-160 form and under the sponsorship part, I'm confused since the school stated it on my I-20 form that I will be the one to provide the fund since it was my account that was used for the admission. My concern now is I am actually not the only person sponsoring the trip. My company is providing some support too. So how am I suppose to navigate this issue. The truth is I've bn working as a partner in real estate and development company for about 4 years and I just recently registered my own real estate and facility management company and I have about 15 million naira in my account to take care of the schooling. So I'm just concerned about my chances of getting d visa as self sponsored student.
Secondly I had previously tried to attend a conference with my uncle in 2002 after I finished from secondary school however my visa was not granted and I've never had any reason to go to US embassy up until now. Pls am I suppose to disclose this on my DS-160 since it ls about some 14 years ago. Please your candid opinion or advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MECHANICALENG: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
estatesurveyor:
Hello guys, I am trying to fill my DS-160 form and under the sponsorship part, I'm confused since the school stated it on my I-20 form that I will be the one to provide the fund since it was my account that was used for the admission. My concern now is I am actually not the only person sponsoring the trip. My company is providing some support too. So how am I suppose to navigate this issue. The truth is I've bn working as a partner in real estate and development company for about 4 years and I just recently registered my own real estate and facility management company and I have about 15 million naira in my account to take care of the schooling. So I'm just concerned about my chances of getting d visa as self sponsored student.
Secondly I had previously tried to attend a conference with my uncle in 2002 after I finished from secondary school however my visa was not granted and I've never had any reason to go to US embassy up until now. Pls am I suppose to disclose this on my DS-160 since it ls about some 14 years ago. Please your candid opinion or advice will be highly appreciated.
Please how much did you pay for visa fee?? Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fernandowski(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Nice...starting the journey early. Kudos
Let me know if you have any questions and you definitely have my full attention .. Best of luck
thanks alot ma'am

I think I will need interview questions that I will study and prepare myself with

I can drop my email address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
did anyone withdraw from gtb lately?

pls wats the atm rate?

thks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
You guys would do yourselves more good if you read the previous parts. Some questions have been answered 1000 times.
Also, a simple search on google would save you the stress of asking simple questions.

Just saying undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
warriboy21:
did anyone withdraw from gtb lately?

pls wats the atm rate?

thks
395 as at yesterday

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
SirRiddy grin grin grin

I sight you from afar.
How's K-state na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fernandowski:
thanks alot ma'am

I think I will need interview questions that I will study and prepare myself with

Both Approved and Delayed transcripts.

Its in PDF format and can be downloaded from the dropbox links below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
OluDare01:

395 as at yesterday
thks bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
estatesurveyor:

You have to be consistent so if your i20 is self sponsored then at interview amd ds160 keep it as that. ..i personally don't like self sponsor waka but that's a different topic
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fernandowski:
thanks alot ma'am

There is a way to send private email...i have sent u one now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:
New Jersey people. ..are u all alright regarding the train accident

masquellett
Ashbammy

You have a PM ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Perotti: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello great people, I intend registering for TOEFL but I want to ask those who have done online transactions similar to this: which bank has the best exchange rate? or do I register with a center? I know the exam costs $185, which exchange rate do I calculate with (CBN, Banks or BDCs)?

Thank you all and God bless our hustle.
cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Perotti:
Hello great people, I intend registering for TOEFL but I want to ask those who have done online transactions similar to this: which bank has the best exchange rate? or do I register with a center? I know the exam costs $185, which exchange rate do I calculate with (CBN, Banks or BDCs)?

cheers

Use myexamplanet, they charged my lil bro 50k and they are legit. This was last week.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Perotti:

cheers
use bymafit Ikeja dey charge 45k with tutorials, did mine this September visit their site to confirm just Google b.y mafit u will get their real site
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hey bro. K-State dey aiit.
Temperature don dey drop below 50 sha, and the feeling
no make sense o, it is still September.
I am sure you are enjoying Tennessee too. smiley
OluDare01:
SirRiddy grin grin grin

I sight you from afar.
How's K-state na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
TN is good bro but the cold no be here o.

sirRiddy:
Hey bro. K-State dey aiit.
Temperature don dey drop below 50 sha, and the feeling
no make sense o, it is still September.
I am sure you are enjoying Tennessee too. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
OluDare01:
TN is good bro but the cold no be here o.

Guy I PMed you ohh....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
electronic:

Guy I PMed you ohh....
bros my mail is down. I'm sorry.
Try pm me again, I would get back to you as soon as i resolve the issue.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Am happy for a friend of mine right now......

Moreso, this WES thing make sense ooooooo. D tin just shoot up ni shaaa as I view online report........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by blossomfarm: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Walspring:
@blossomfarm

I got several pm from you via NL and I replied you so that you can compose and write back to me but yet I still get same pm whenever after I replied your pm..

Check your junk or spam box you will see my reply because it might be there
.. hey bro. good day. i got no response till date you can send a message to my y.mail...olaoluwabans@yahoo.com. we need to talk. thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mimi17:
Hello house pls who is going for the USA school fair in abuja today?

The information you'll garner here reading from Part 1 is a zillion times more than what they'll tell you there. The earlier you started reading, the better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.