Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (674749 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fernandowski:
capitol Christian academy, MD

shocked Where do you guys find these schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
KMRR:
dear VO please advise me

My name is KMRR. I am in India. I needed your suggestion before going to apply for H1b.
My First H1B approved 2008 July . I got it stamped on passport from India on April 2008.
I came to USA on May 15 2008. I applied employer transfer.. Here are my H1b transfer details.
I got approval from USCIS for 04-21-2009 to 07-14-2011 .
I returned to India on June 2009 for family reason.
June 2009 to March 2010 I was in India. Again I came to USA on March 2010.
On June 2010 I applied change of status H1 to F1(Try valley university) on August 2010 I revoke my petition when it is on the process. Because they are fraud University.
Here my question - is there any impact on my H1B if can recapture now.
Again I applied change of status F1 on 2011 April with University of Northern Virginia (UNVA). When it is on process I returned to India on July 2012.
I received denial letter on November 2012..I was in India.
Now my question is can I recapture my H1B. what are the chances to getting H1B Approval.
One of my friend also applied H4( after divorced with her Husband A) to F1 with the same university. She got denial on 2012 she returned to India.
Now she got married and applied H1(new husband B) . she got 6c1 misrepresentation. Please have a look at on attached document.
I thought that I am also on same boat but only difference is she got denial and she has to move from USA.
My case is a bit different “ I moved to India before denial .
Please advise me “ is there any chances to recap my H1B if so what are the chances to get 6c1 and how much you charge for whole process.
Thanks

There's a different thread for the VO, but this is not even a VO issue. They issue visas and don't deal with CoS once you're in the US...USCIS takes care of that. I'd suggest you talk to your company attorney if you have one i.e. the one filing for you. If you've had contradicting details about yourself in past dealings with them or they suspect some fraud, then you might get the same result. I'd still talk to a lawyer if I were you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Ardedaryor(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning house, thanks to the guru for sacrificing their time and effort to shareing vital info.. I have silently read and follow this trend from the previous...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Good day all, a quick one here. How easy is it to get scholarship or funding for Ph.D Electrical Power Engineering in the USA with a Nigerian University earned B.Tech (3.78/5.0) and a Nigerian earned M.Eng (4.0/5.0) with both in Electrical Power Engineering.

Regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Guitarlife:
Good day all, a quick one here. How easy is it to get scholarship or funding for Ph.D Electrical Power Engineering in the USA with a Nigerian University earned B.Tech (3.78/5.0) and a Nigerian earned M.Eng (4.0/5.0) with both in Electrical Power Engineering.

Regards.
U need GRE and Toefl too broo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by poshestaunt: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello all. Please can anyone help me with samples of personal statements for mba degree. It would be very helpful. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by elbeee: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Please I need to list of schools with high admission rate for MBA spring admission 2017. I have already applied to three schools. On application has been denied. So demoralised sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fortissimo502: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Fortissimo is baaaaaackkkk. Big ups to all of you guys keeping the thread moving.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by afembaba(f): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Please a friend of mine wants to know how to go for phd range of school fees and kindly suggest any school for veterinary health education
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2016
electronic:

U need GRE and Toefl too broo
Thanks Bro, with GRE and TOEFL too pls how easy is it to get the scholarship ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by abnice2004: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning to the gurus in d house. Abeg my sister needs a tutorial center for gre in Lagos. Where can she do the tutorial because she has 3.9cgpa in her undergraduate and she doesn't want to take chance. Abeg o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Guitarlife:
Thanks Bro, with GRE and TOEFL too pls how easy is it to get the scholarship ?

Get good score first them you can proceed with the next thing and check previous page on this thread you will see some helpful suggestions made for phd students. All the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Goodmorning nairalanders, i applied to saint norbert college through an alumni and he his guaranteeing me of getting a scholarship of a minimum of $24k depending on my academic grades, no TOEFL rrquired, but do ibstill need to write the exam?
2.can i just use one school application for my VISA app?
3.If no, how do i pay my app fee online due to the restriction by the CBN
4.And pls i would appreciate any form of info as regards to schools i can apply to study chemical engr with some form of scholarship for my undergraduate studies (middles class Nigerian)
5. how do i source dollar at a good rate? pls help nairalanders i trust u gurus for info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
AJANIEmmanuel78:
Goodmorning nairalanders, i applied to saint norbert college through an alumni and he his guaranteeing me of getting a scholarship of a minimum of $24k depending on my academic grades, no TOEFL rrquired, but do ibstill need to write the exam?
4.And pls i would appreciate any form of info as regards to schools i can apply to study chemical engr with some form of scholarship for my undergraduate studies (middles class Nigerian)
5. how do i source dollar at a good rate? pls help nairalanders i trust u gurus for info
P.M me at adeshiyanemmanuel202@gmail.com

How are you academically ? And how was ur WAEC..... depending on how good you are , for top students at undergrad level there are lots of scholarships opportunities based on SAT/ GPA

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
LagosismyHome:

How are you academically ? And how was ur WAEC..... depending on how good you are , for top students at undergrad level there are lots of scholarships opportunities based on SAT/ GPA
I am good i must say, i had a very good waec result.I was one of the three best student in my school, and i have been practising alot for SAT exam but dont know if to write or not
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2016
AJANIEmmanuel78:

I am good i must say, i had a very good waec result.I was one of the three best student in my school, and i have been practising alot for SAT exam but dont know if to write or not

writing SAT is a most if you are looking for funding / scholarship ...... if you have money to pay all tuition that is when you can say write or not

also SAT was changed this year so make sure what you are practicing is the new SAT format
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Yes it the new SAT (2016/2017) edition, pls bro i need answers as regards to the remaining questions pls
do i still need TOEFL and SAT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
LagosismyHome:

writing SAT is a most if you are looking for funding / scholarship ...... if you have money to pay all tuition that is when you can say write or not

also SAT was changed this year so make sure what you are practicing is the new SAT format
Yes it the new SAT (2016/2017) edition, pls bro i need answers as regards to the remaining questions pls
do i still need TOEFL and SAT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
AJANIEmmanuel78:

I aint no bro but a female undecided

I dont know much about saint norbert college but it sounds like a religious private university ... Private schools are more expensive so its really not the 24k that matters but how much of the tuition is left after 24 k is the real matter plus cost of living .....

also if you are as good as you say you are then dont limit yourself to this one choice . Send the rest of this year and do your SAT (compulsory) and Toefl (depending on each school u might be able to get away not writing this)...... also look out for the centers where u can write SAT/ TOEFL for cheaper that way then best to do both exams .

Once you are done with SAT then you know your true position in terms of funding ... If your score comes up high then there are key schools to target that gives full ride scholarship to international students so dont rush ..... target like 3 then after admission and funding comes then select the one that would give you the best experience and value.

The answers to the other questions, for me ........ it should be answered once you have at least 3 admissions and have chosen what best fits

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
MECHANICALENG:
Please I need help family my agent betrayed me, and I am on my own now, I need help with payment booking appointments, please guys I can't do this on my own... Walspring .... Lagosismyhome, texrin.

I have answered and replied you and your pm and i hope it helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
MECHANICALENG:
Please what do one have to pay for first, visa fee or sevis fee?.

Anyone you wish to provided you have the whole money with you..

pay visa fee first and then sevis fee or vice versa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2016
MECHANICALENG:

I was using the agent before I joined naira land, and ever since I joined my confidence has grown greatly, thus I made success with getting admissions in two schools, thanks to the thread..

Mr walspring knows already why I included his name...

And I included your name name because there is a lot I can learn from you personally...
Thanks

Yea but the first day you told me, i asked you to terminate your contact and contract with the agent if you want my help or people on this thread help because you can serve two masters at the same time..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
LagosismyHome:

That good to hear you are using this thread to your advantage so the agent no need to betray u, instead you sack him and run here self . .... shout if you need specific answer that hasnt been addressed here and many people dey to hold your hands

Best of luck

I advised him few weeks ago to flee and do it himself with the help of this thread and people on this thread. I just hope he did that for his own good..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
KMRR:
dear VO please advise me

My name is KMRR. I am in India. I needed your suggestion before going to apply for H1b.
My First H1B approved 2008 July . I got it stamped on passport from India on April 2008.
I came to USA on May 15 2008. I applied employer transfer.. Here are my H1b transfer details.
I got approval from USCIS for 04-21-2009 to 07-14-2011 .
I returned to India on June 2009 for family reason.
June 2009 to March 2010 I was in India. Again I came to USA on March 2010.
On June 2010 I applied change of status H1 to F1(Try valley university) on August 2010 I revoke my petition when it is on the process. Because they are fraud University.
Here my question - is there any impact on my H1B if can recapture now.
Again I applied change of status F1 on 2011 April with University of Northern Virginia (UNVA). When it is on process I returned to India on July 2012.
I received denial letter on November 2012..I was in India.
Now my question is can I recapture my H1B. what are the chances to getting H1B Approval.
One of my friend also applied H4( after divorced with her Husband A) to F1 with the same university. She got denial on 2012 she returned to India.
Now she got married and applied H1(new husband B) . she got 6c1 misrepresentation. Please have a look at on attached document.
I thought that I am also on same boat but only difference is she got denial and she has to move from USA.
My case is a bit different “ I moved to India before denial .
Please advise me “ is there any chances to recap my H1B if so what are the chances to get 6c1 and how much you charge for whole process.
Thanks

cc

Lagosniv
Abujaniv
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2016
LagosismyHome:

You are working on a tight schedule now ...... also how can you ask how to pay sevis and schedule for interview . You guys need to find the time and read through the previous post . Knowledge is power and it will be to your advantage to fully understand it all ...... Take the time to read and you will understand how Sevis is paid (outside of Nigeria only) and interview done and what you need to prepare for a good interview

Wonderful facts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Fernandowski:
good night everyone

I recently got a scholarship from a school at America..... Maryland to be precise

I am expected to arrive America before the 15th of October

Pls fam how can I pay for sevis fee and schedule for interview??

thanks in advance

pm me if you stay in Lagos or not

aadeyi:

U can pay in Ecobank in Cotonou or contact someone in the US to pay for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
texrem:

I am not texrin, i am texrem...mbatago! Yet, you didnt states ur specific needs?

Remix of your username grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
abnice2004:
Good morning to the gurus in d house. Abeg my sister needs a tutorial center for gre in Lagos. Where can she do the tutorial because she has 3.9cgpa in her undergraduate and she doesn't want to take chance. Abeg o.

There is one at cement bus stop when going to Ikeja from Iyana ipaja

Majority of people don't attend tutorial and yet they blast GRE.

Permission to tutor her or give her tutorial

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Fortissimo is baaaaaackkkk. Big ups to all of you guys keeping the thread moving.

Welcome back!

It's been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
AJANIEmmanuel78:

You need SAT/TOEFL if truly you want scholarship or free money.. You now decide if you are to write it or not..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
AJANIEmmanuel78:

Where do you hear this from? Please disregard it because last week someone still pay with his/her card...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
blossomfarm:
.. hey bro. good day. i got no response till date you can send a message to my y.mail...olaoluwabans@yahoo.com. we need to talk. thank you

I have replied you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.