Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673573 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by beautysky: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
texrem:

Yes go ahead.....but if you are more confused you can email cgi about it...get there feedback. grin grin

Thanks boss..... I am more than comfortable with your logical response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by franki4them(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please if the school you applied for refer you to FAFSA what's the percentage of you been given I-20 in that school and also will you be paying enrolment fee too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
haffikem:
please any nairalander in Washington DC ?

What do you need?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
seriki1563:
HELLO gurus in the house, I wanna know if there is a chat room or website for student trying to study in the USA or us citizens aswell. I will be very glad if there is an answer

Thegradcafe.com. Not a chat room but a place to learn more about your program profile, requirements, and admissions.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
franki4them:
Please if the school you applied for refer you to FAFSA what's the percentage of you been given I-20 in that school and also will you be paying enrolment fee too?
You don't have any business with FAFSA as an international student. Send them your proof of finance (bank statement) to get your i-20.

You're not a citizen or a permanent resident

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by franki4them(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
You don't have any business with FAFSA as an international student. Send them your proof of finance (bank statement) to get your i-20.

You're not a citizen or a permanent resident
The school already know you are not a citizen before been referred.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
franki4them:

have googled FAFSA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
franki4them:

then the person that referred from the school no know he/ her work ..... international students have nothing to do with FAFSA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Simon21(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello people, i feel so bad that i haven't been able to contribute to this wonderful thread for a very long time. Truth is the semester have been so tight, i haven't really been to this thread since like august.
Fall semesrer is over and God's grace have being wonderful to me from first to last day of the semester, had my exam on Thursday and it was good, aced all three courses i took this semester. Its not been easy so far but God's grace conquers all.
Congrats to everyone who have gotten their visa, wishing everyone applying success in their interview. May God bless our endeavours and crown us with success.
For those coming this spring, a piece of advice: get all the thick clothes you can get when coming o...lol..this cold no funny o..i am just recoveriing from the sickness i fell into as a result of the cold weather. I paid the price for not taking the flu shot they advised me to take. I was forming james bond but I never saw it coming....Merry xmas everyone.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by seeker88(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello,

I came across this and thought it might be useful to someone here. It's a fully funded PhD position in Robotics and Control at san Diego State University CA for Fall 2017. Check below for details:

Available Ph.D. Position in Robotics and Controls

One doctoral student position in "Controls and Robotics" is available through the Department of Mechanical Engineering at SDSU. The position will start in Fall 2017 and is fully funded. The doctoral program is offered jointly with the University of California, San Diego. Graduates recieve separate Ph.D degrees from both institutions. Click here for more details.

https://newscenter.sdsu.edu/mechanical/images/phd_position_in_controls_and_robotics.pdf

@electronic, you may be interested in this. Please check ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nedu2016: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
good even every boby i have been ask God for his grace am a welder and i am currently working in a company but with low salary how do i go about getting visa pls help ur brothe am 28years married with 2kid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kogistar: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
KELVIN086:
Thanks
paypal doesn't support our country, how are u using it ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
DeeTus:
Worse than mallam rate? Hahahaha. What about those ones that make tea, they call it milik instead of milk. grin

hehehe, they call them may-tea
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
nedu2016:
good even every boby i have been ask God for his grace am a welder and i am currently working in a company but with low salary how do i go about getting visa pls help ur brothe am 28years married with 2kid
Must it be always US? Why not go to T&T?

Go through the pages and read and read.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KELVIN086: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
kogistar:
paypal doesn't support our country, how are u using it ?
you can use paypal to make payments online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by drhopeful: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hi Gents/Ladies,

For those with PhD admissions and those already in PhD programs, I want to ask - how many interviews per school one should expect? So if a prof of interest has already interviewed, will a member of the admissions committee still call for another interview? Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kogistar: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
KELVIN086:

you can use paypal to make payments online.
i want to receive payment with it, i mean, i want to transfer fund to it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by godG: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hi, guys:

If anyone wants to make any payment, let me know and I will do that for you. All you have to do is pay the naira equivalent to my bank account. Exchange rate is: $1 = #485, right now. And I have like $1800 to spare. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
godG:
Hi, guys:

If anyone wants to make any payment, let me know and I will do that for you. All you have to do is pay the naira equivalent to my bank account. Exchange rate is: $1 = #485, right now. And I have like $1800 to spare. Thank you.
Hey, started school yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
godG:
Hi, guys:

Your rate harsh oooo....No chill pill..lol

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by godG: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
Hey, started school yet?

Bro., hahaha. This one wey semester don almost finish. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by godG: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
ajomarzy:

Your rate harsh oooo....No chill pill..lol

Hehehe. No be so o, bros. smiley I actually have a friend going home in a week. I can as well give him the cash and tell him to pay into my account. smiley But altruistic me say make I come here come find out if folks are having difficulties with payment ni. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2016
godG:

Bro., hahaha. This one wey semester don almost finish. cheesy
I mean grad program.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ferdinad: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello,
Please may know the amount my sponsor is supposed to have in his statement to get my I20.
The graduate college for Oklahoma State asked for my statement.
Just want to be on a saver side.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by coobboy(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2016
texrem:

exactly at bold.....I ve seen many do the transfer in US after been admitted by the other school...whichever transfer whether from graduate to community college oo...u must be admitted by CC before u can initiate the transfer. cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2016
ferdinad:
Hello,
Please may know the amount my sponsor is supposed to have in his statement to get my I20.
The graduate college for Oklahoma State asked for my statement.
Just want to be on a saver side.
larger than proposed fees wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ferdinad: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2016
amanze15:
larger than proposed fees wink
Must it be the end balance or they consider the inflow and outflow from the account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by believerspraise: 12:53am On Dec 11, 2016
I am writing this to a young man Lucas going through trials, losing his mind and purpose. I was not sure what I was doing stumbling around the threads tonight until I saw your message. Daniel 4v34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me.... As you read this God is causing your understanding to return unto you. I do not know anything about your case but God has instructed me to pray and intercede for you. He is changing your situation now as you read this.
Pray midnight, 12 midnight, Read Psalms 51, Psalm 57 and Psalm 69. Please make sure you do this.
What you are experiencing is not natural, advises are good, but therapy, doctors will soothe you not set you free.
The Lord will reverse every evil work against your destiny. Romans 10v13, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,
as you read this, I decree that power of the God of hosts, the power of the name of Jesus shall arrest every demon tormenting your life, I plea the blood of Jesus upon you. The Holy Spirit has commanded me to pray for you and give you this word. Pray and leave the rest to God. God has heard your cry and I have been instructed to tell you so. Pray, cry out to God and see what the Lord will do

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.