Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672395 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
anaccondac:
You need some coaching. When I get off, would come back to erase all the crass ignorance you've displayed so far. Again, stop soundig like a little kid.

you should focus more on your studies. You will need the results in future.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hushee:

That's Naija for you.. God will deliver us one day

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Actually Yes i have tried to make the payment online some months ago and could not proceed ... also its stated on the "official website some countries including Nigeria are treated differently. Those are not my words but the official .gov website

https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/paying-your-i-901-sevis-fee

If its now open then hey u infom us and we learn ....na fight ..... Not sure why u are you defensive ?..... na u sabi

You are right and leave the dude

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
OluDare01:

When did you pay with a Nigerian debit card?
I'm curious

I am curious to know more than you...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
USnobeparadise:

@lagosismyhome stop mentioning Nigeria whenever you talk about Sevis, you asked when did they open to Nigerians to use cards to pay online? as if Nigerians are treated different in sevp. Every country is treated equally. And your comments in its entirety cast doubt on what I commented. Point of correction, if someone says anything in this forum, do not first of all dive into casting doubt, u first of all, go through that very thing that is being said. Without doing that and first express your doubts, it annoys the poster.

Are you saying because she said sevis payment cant be done in Nigeria you tagged that as treating naija bad?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
lordgosh:
Hello house,

I received a mail from a school in U.S that they dont consider 3 years Bsc. graduate for admission.
Though i have my HND certificate from Yabatech and a 3 years direct entry Bsc program from Unilag all in accounting.

Some1 should please advise me on the best way to go about this as i am trying to apply for MSc accounting.

Sheers!!!

Go and evaluate your result via WES or other agency and it will help you in applying for admission
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
USnobeparadise:

The screen shot doesn't stop the fact that I paid mine with debit card and online. Those pages you screen-shot were there, when I paid mine. If you rely on that, even here in America, there's no way you can pay with credit or debit card online, because once you submit the form, the only payment option you would see is money order or check. But when you report to them, they can do sth to your sevis number, and you will be good.

A smart person has known that the procedure that I used to pay mine is worth trying, but A Thomas would be here dragging or nagging like I said before. I will not respond to any post related to this issue again, this is the last time I respond to it.

Why are you displaying your ignorance here? Stop lieing bros

The only way you can pay online is using an agent here in Nigeria by sending the money to their account and you pay more than $200 and not by WU or banks in Nigeria

The truth is that you can't use debit or credit card to pay for Nigerians which is the translation on sevis website and quote me anywhere and i will tell you this unless sevis has new policy on sevis payment as at last 2 weeks ago..

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Timitex85: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls can sm1 help me with toefl materials.. Will be writting d exam soon(25 of this month),, need your help pls. timitex85@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Timitex85:
Pls can sm1 help me with toefl materials.. Will be writting d exam soon(25 of this month),, need your help pls. timitex85@gmail.com

materials sent!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
The recent increase in "drama" on this thread lately tho.. Just wondering what's causing the unnecessary aggression. May God help us all to calm down and disseminate information wisely.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Timitex85: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Walspring:

materials sent!
Thank u bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
you never see anything. Na season film o, e no dey finish
Beelad:
The recent increase in "drama" on this thread lately tho.. Just wondering what's causing the unnecessary aggression. May God help us all to calm down and disseminate information wisely.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by skitkid2(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
OluDare01:
you never see anything. Na season film o, e no dey finish
Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
lionlee216:
Travel Transcript.
-------------------

check in started arround 6pm and after that I proceeded to the immigration and he asked me where is my final destination is and i told and he asked me to give him christmas gift which i gave him 1k willingly and he stamped me(the guy that we were going together got stopped by another immigration officer asking him his admission letter, undergraduate transcript and where his father is working and he told him he has checked in his documents alongside his bag that he only needs his i20 and the man later allowed him to go).

We passed through screening and I proceeded to the boarding gate abi wetin dem dey call it. they did final check and we entered plane. it left arround 11pm(Turkish Airline) and we landed Antuark Airport 8.06am(turkish time) and we proceeded to our connecting flight. i was unable to eat the food, so i took tea, water and juice throughout. when our plane took off, i saw lot of water and i was damn scared but thank to God, we got to JFK 11.15am and proceeded to POE, i spent less than 2 minutes

CBP : Good Morning
Me : Good Morning, I passed my customs declaration, i20 and passport
CBP : Any foodstuffs?
Me : No
CBP : No dried fish? Smiling
Me : Not at all **smiling too**

She stamped me in and off I went and i waited almost 30 minutes for my host to come pick me up, Oh boy! The cold na die. my hands got stiffed and i had a running nose. na so i para for my host when wan come pick me up lol

so i went to a store, i bought some cake and a big fanta and i went to pay and the cashier said "four eigthy two" You need to see my fear on my face and she smiled and pointed to one machine and i saw $4.82 and found peace with my heart grin grin grin grin grin.

Na yesterday I just ate good food. i no chop their chicken i ate my food without chicken make i no come turn to Yokozuna lol.

Went to walmart today and took some pictures in the snow as a village boy that I am cheesy cheesy

Lest I forget, on our way to JFK, I was a plane at the other side flying in opposite direction in the cloud and it was going at great speed with exhaust and i was so scared that the plane is about crashing as i was praying inside my heart sad sad. so hours later, i saw another plane with same condition and i now realised that it is normal maybe the same plane i dey is moving the same way. grin grin

God bless America but mehn that turkey airport fine like mad..

drops Mic

Make sense dieeeee
Enjoy your studies bro. You had me smiling all through.
What if you were asked to pay $482? grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Djpunpin:

yea bro. to be honest, i was just so lazy to search for school that will give out admission without toefl. my score was low, i had 73. i did not make it up to all the 4 schools i selected. so my friend in the state hooked us up.i know i didnt live up to the expectation with all the reservoir of information present here to go by.
@electronic....i zoom u

i dey my padi said for north dakota. fargo. he dey advise transfer self because of the fees 37k
cool
Are you a Binoculars?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2017
SAMUELS3:

Good day boss, I'm still at MMIA, about to leave lagos. My Final destination is New York JFK airport. Hope to see you soon boss. Thank you, really appreciate.

Detail travel transcript loading...

Still don't hear from you. Hope you can access Internet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sholly91(m): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2017
Anyone currently enrolled in western Illinois university, please contact this moniker for your student health insurance. It is 50percent cheaper compared to the one being offered by the school. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Good evening house,
Does anyone have United Airlines Mileage to sell? I need about 2800 miles to make a round trip to the US however, the cost of buying miles from United seems to be on the high side.
Regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2017
lionlee216:
Travel Transcript.
-------------------

check in started arround 6pm and after that I proceeded to the immigration and he asked me where is my final destination is and i told and he asked me to give him christmas gift which i gave him 1k willingly and he stamped me(the guy that we were going together got stopped by another immigration officer asking him his admission letter, undergraduate transcript and where his father is working and he told him he has checked in his documents alongside his bag that he only needs his i20 and the man later allowed him to go).

We passed through screening and I proceeded to the boarding gate abi wetin dem dey call it. they did final check and we entered plane. it left arround 11pm(Turkish Airline) and we landed Antuark Airport 8.06am(turkish time) and we proceeded to our connecting flight. i was unable to eat the food, so i took tea, water and juice throughout. when our plane took off, i saw lot of water and i was damn scared but thank to God, we got to JFK 11.15am and proceeded to POE, i spent less than 2 minutes

CBP : Good Morning
Me : Good Morning, I passed my customs declaration, i20 and passport
CBP : Any foodstuffs?
Me : No
CBP : No dried fish? Smiling
Me : Not at all **smiling too**

She stamped me in and off I went and i waited almost 30 minutes for my host to come pick me up, Oh boy! The cold na die. my hands got stiffed and i had a running nose. na so i para for my host when wan come pick me up lol

so i went to a store, i bought some cake and a big fanta and i went to pay and [b]the cashier said "four eigthy two" [/b]You need to see my fear on my face and she smiled and pointed to one machine and i saw $4.82 and found peace with my heart grin grin grin grin grin.

Na yesterday I just ate good food. i no chop their chicken i ate my food without chicken make i no come turn to Yokozuna lol.

Went to walmart today and took some pictures in the snow as a village boy that I am cheesy cheesy

Lest I forget, on our way to JFK, I was a plane at the other side flying in opposite direction in the cloud and it was going at great speed with exhaust and i was so scared that the plane is about crashing as i was praying inside my heart sad sad. so hours later, i saw another plane with same condition and i now realised that it is normal maybe the same plane i dey is moving the same way. grin grin

drops Mic
you have to get use to the bold part grin welcome to america bro. i remember how you started this journey and all .. Thank God for everything. see you at the top
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Funding is available. And the tuition is not expensive
Hushee:

Boss, is that minnesota tuition for real or is funding sure there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 2:37am On Jan 06, 2017
I keep telling folks that care to listen that Istanbul airport is the best or among the best 3 airports in the world. I have very fond memories there... Congrats and enjoy your stay in USA
lionlee216:
Travel Transcript.
-------------------

drops Mic
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by anaccondac: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Mekurexx:
I keep telling folks that care to listen that Istanbul airport is the best or among the best 3 airports in the world. I have very fond memories there... Congrats and enjoy your stay in USA
My mum said thesame. US has far worse and ugly airports.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2017
La Guardia according to reviews has to be the worst. JFK is OK but MSP is far better.
anaccondac:
My mum said thesame. US has far worse and ugly airports.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 3:09am On Jan 06, 2017
GboyegaD:
Good evening house,
Does anyone have United Airlines Mileage to sell? I need about 2800 miles to make a round trip to the US however, the cost of buying miles from United seems to be on the high side.
Regards.

I can transfer some to you Mr Oga...it's $75 though for 3k miles on their website
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Anyone Coming to Texas,Dallas?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by teepee4Him(m): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Greetings to everyone!

Can someone please help a 'newbie' like me and pardon my 'Ignorance' (as my request might look stupid)

How can I get a cheap transportation to College Station in Texas. I am currently around Pearland, Houston and I seriously need advice as most fare rate I am seeing via google are higher than my pocket.

Furthermore, anyone in Houston or Texas A&M willing to give me useful info will be appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.