Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) (44018 Views)

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by stano2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chai
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by rusher14: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
He once attempted to claim benefits in a country he isn't resident. I suspect this has somehow worked against him.

With regards to the manhandling this should be a matter taken up by our embassies and high commissions.

4 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
tearoses:

I think this is where the issue lies
Something he must have said/done/written on his application did not sit well with the Swiss authorities and when he came back again, they grabbed him

His treatment was inhumane though, and that needs to be addressed even if they were going to deport him, they should have treated him fairly. He is a human being
Spot on, Swiss is a freaking hard place for Black immigrants especially those of Nigerian decent, l have few friends there who are citizens but they are Nigerians and they tell me what they go through there despite their citizenship. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Ejomax77(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm... This is a sad story indeed. Take heart bro.
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Oppypoppy: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Black people and battles. If them say make dem go close to God dem go dey proove oyinbo theory as if na dem create dem. It so sad.
The last time dude visited Nigeria, dem don do dat tin for him body in the spiritual. Chai black people. No love, but to destroy n pull down brother.
God dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by frankmoney(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hnn
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by PrincessAnna: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
madridguy:
grin
wicked angry
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by BABANGBALI: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
All these stories making front page today

He be like say today na FLAT HEADS DAY

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by ring7(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Are you OK?
solara:

How old are U
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na wow.
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chai,see how bros dey look,life don taya the guy fa!!...No mo' knackinq of spanish meow meow..#LifeAin'tFair
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by passyhansome(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
Name checkers be like

Just finish reading a sad event that happened only for you to be checking name for been a dullard take this

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
You sir, have not spoken the whole truth.

5 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by vikiglasgow: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Eyaa. Too bad you'll join in the booharry struggle. Welcome to Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by shadfoye: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
SORRY LAD! its unfortunate u went thr this difficulties.However, its unlawful to seek assistance in any European Nations if u're not citizens even with ur permanent residence u claimed to have as a result of ur Non EU status.
Secondly,U shld ve renewed ur residence status before travelling according to ur statement.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Miles300: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
He already shot himself in the leg by going to seek social benefit in swizz.. That I think is the case here, probably they Thot he wud be a problem to them ..

5 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by papauju(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
tearoses:

Something he must have said/done/written on his application did not sit well with the Swiss authorities and when he came back again, they grabbed him
His treatment was inhumane though, and that needs to be addressed even if they were going to deport him, they should have treated him fairly. He is a human being
you are right

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by DabuIIIT: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Young03:

NNE GI onye ara
see as u dey smell...ur post and that place dey smell grin
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Gkemz: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is a case of racial discrimination and oppression probably because he's a black man. His human rights were violated for keeping him under detention for long without any offense. International Human Right organizations should take it up upon themselves to ensure justice take its course.
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by MrGerald(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
nightmile:
Bloody Criminal !
Infidel
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by DabuIIIT: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
Name checkers be like
over ripe zombies grin
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by bee444: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Let's get one thing straight, shall we? You're living in Spain, and went to Switzerland to claim benefit if I get you right! OK. As a professional individual with vast experience in immigration matters, you have committed fraud.
Now listen, A Spanish citizen can go to any EU country and claim benefit, no crime in that. A permanent resident of Spain have no right whatsoever to do same. A permanent resident can only claim benefit in a country where that PR was issued.

His crime are in two folds..

A. He claimed benefit in Switzerland
B. He claimed benefit whilst still working in Spain.

He was badly misinformed by his friend about the procedure of getting benefit in another EU country without being a citizen of Spain. Though technically, Switzerland is not a member of the EU, but they've inculcated most of EU laws into their own system. They have Free trade with EU and do most things together.

He got greedy just like most of them. Spanish authority won't issue him another visa because they work hand in hand with other EU countries.

Welcome to Nigeria. Malaysia I'm sure would be on your mind now...if so, death warrant is already issued.

And why travel to Switzerland with just few weeks to you applying for citizenship? That shows you knew what you were doing. You want to play the system. Greediness killed you bro.

Hope you get a second chance in life. Sh*t happens

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Quincyolarks:
I thought the swiss arent part of the EU ?
they are part of the schengen area.

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by appini: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Aduro gone wrong.
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by Slimflame(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
ring7:
Stay in your fatherland ,you no gree,na see your life...
nah wah for u.....
Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by gabbytabby: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am not sure you can be a Spanish resident and go to Switzerland to claim benefit.

Never sign something you do not understand. Those interpreters can be something else they have been known to say things that are untrue and guaranteed to get people deported.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by obstead200(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
tearoses:

I wanted to say exactly the same thing. Oyibo never forgets. And they keep records like kilode

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by amstamon: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
bee444:
Let's get one thing straight, shall we? You're living in Spain, and went to Switzerland to claim benefit if I get you right! OK. As a professional individual with vast experience in immigration matters, you have committed fraud.
Now listen, A Spanish citizen can go to any EU country and claim benefit, no crime in that. A permanent resident of Spain have no right whatsoever to do same. A permanent resident can only claim benefit in a country where that PR was issued.

He was badly misinformed by his friend about the procedure of getting benefit in another EU country without being a citizen of Spain.

He got greedy just like most of them. Spanish authority won't issue him another visa because they work hand in hand with other EU countries.

Welcome to Nigeria. Malaysia I'm sure would be on your mind now...if so, death warrant is already issued.

And why travel to Switzerland with just few weeks to you applying for citizenship? That shows you knew what you were doing. You want to play the system. Greediness killed you bro.

You're smart bro, Pls someone should give this dude a plastic bottle of alomo bitters and a shot of Monkey tail. You care for Benson switch or Aspen? Oya Iya shukura give my guy kpomo #200 join, put pepper and onions.
Correct guy with brains.

4 Likes

Re: Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) by WaleEkun: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
bee444:

He was badly misinformed by his friend about the procedure of getting benefit in another EU country without being a citizen of Spain.

Spot on bro! He tried to beat the system and the system beat him. I hope he has a good friend in Spain that can collect and send his belongings to him in Nigeria. If he learnt something in Spain, he needs to make good use of it in Nigeria. He has to move on instead of acting and looking like a lunatic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / 2 Jets Stolen At Lagos Airport: Nigerians React / Passengers Going To Warri From Lagos Found Themselves In Ibadan, Driver Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.