Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken (30774 Views)

Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Nigerian Atheist: / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that that reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science.

It is a fact that quite a number of verses in the bible has no empirical proofs in contemporary science. So also it is a fact that atheistic views on things also do not have empirical proofs in contemporary science.

Both belief systems employ elements of faith [/b]to deal with unknowns. The only reason why Christianity seems to falter on the face of intense scientifc scrutiny is that there is a obviously the need for universal application of its principles as a means of justification and when it fails this test, it appears to be weak especially when taken out of the context of its actual application

[b]If Atheism had a church or had an organised religious appendage, hitler would have been a member. Stalin and Chairman Mao would be popes.
So also all the philosopical and militant atheists that have queried the Christian faith since day one would have had a recognised platform to air out their views.

They would have in essense not been clean or had this superficial sense of infallibility that pervades atheistic space everywhere they are now. They would also have had a book or codes which early atheist might have prescribed as a summary of their thoughts just like the bible and that book woukd have had a thousand verses which when tested in the light of contemporary science would be as clueless and faulted as any other religious text. Darwins theories of evolution keeps going round and round. Non biblical theories on the planet origins would have been codified since 1100AD and would have had so much revisions no one would take it serious

Atheist do come down from your high horses and learn that life is not as clearcut and defined as logic makes you feel. Christians have killed a lot of people and many practices are unfair and barbaric. Your fellow adherents have killed more people than christianity combined but we don't always feel the need to harp on this because our message of love doesn't always thrive in arguments and verbal conflicts but in humble acceptance.

Bottomline, if you are looking for reasons to disbelieve the bible, there are many. In fact there many in the bible itself. My advice to you is this... Should you stake your possible eternity on the infallibility of scientists and what they tell you?

Would you stake your life and eternity that some scientist in one laboratory in norway is 100% correct all of the time in things he says he knows about that happened thousands of years before he was born and he has only lived 70+ years?

The day scientists can explain using mathematics on how people hold rain in benin I will then come back and listen to your beautiful theories of how some random atoms joined together to form humans

You are taking a gamble worse than bet9ja. I would rather be wrong and loose nothing than be right and loose my eternity to regret

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by analice107: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
timpaker:
Which religion is against poetry, Mr. Seun?
Mr Seun is referring to Islam, but too scared to call it by name.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Then you've either completely closed your mind to the points put forth by atheists (like many theists automatically do) or you're deluding yourself.

No offense, but I genuinely fail to see how any reasonable person who has processed & understood atheist arguments can make this claim.
Lol. I think Atheism is a close minded position and shouldn't talk about open mindedness. The atheist is just like the Theist who has formed ideas without concrete evidence.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Omooba77: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
ValentineMary:
Seun well done. But there is still one major problem, the religious people u are trying to help would end up hating u.

Nobody hates any one,God is love,Jesus the way to heaven
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by timpaker(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
analice107:

Mr Seun is referring to Islam, but too scared to call it by name.

[b]
Islam is not against poetry, infact I have friends in Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia who are great poets one of them even teaches in a college at Istanbul.

Last year I read a poem by one dude from Damascus (unfortunately he was killed this year by ISIS fighters in Syria) and it was dope! I don't think Islam forbids poetry or critical writing.

Someone mentioned (Plaetton) here that the Judeo- Christian are against poetry even though he didn't explain just like the way I wanted Seun to explain why a religion would be against such a marvellous thing that speaks the voice of one's heart, but I have taken it upon myself to research on it.

On one of the poetry forums I belong to, the Muslim are amongst the best poet, need I say the Indians and Pakistanis are arguably better poet's than the Englishman. I guess that explains why their songs, movies and culture revolves around it while the Pakistanis are just superb in their delivery.

Even Maclatunji loves poetry even though he's too shy to write for us to read. grin
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
@ timpaker, you are wasting your time. Seun will carry chewing plaster his eyes and not respond to your post. How anyone can type boldly that religion us against poetry, music, and every form of artistic expression amazes me. Al-Ghazali and Rumi must have been figments historians' imagination. Same way that Davinci' s Madonna and Last Supper had nothing to do with religion. SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by An0nimus: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seun please respond to naijababe's detailed reply to your first post.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by kingkaspa: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
plaetton:

If something is always always prone to misinterpretation and abuse, then it is obviously flawed.

Even an effective drug with too much side effects are usually banned from the market.

If religion was any good, it wouldn't be prone to all the problems associated with it.

Do you know the main thing that is wrong with religion ?

It is not grounded on reality, but on myths and fantasies.
Always on point, my thought 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by plaetton: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
timpaker:

[b]
Islam is not against poetry, infact I have friends in Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia who are great poets one of them even teaches in a college at Istanbul.

Last year I read a poem by one dude from Damascus (unfortunately he was killed this year by ISIS fighters in Syria) and it was dope! I don't think Islam forbids poetry or critical writing.

Someone mentioned (Plaetton) here that the Judeo- Christian are against poetry even though he didn't explain just like the way I wanted Seun to explain why a religion would be against such a marvellous thing that speaks the voice of one's heart, but I have taken it upon myself to research on it.

On one of the poetry forums I belong to, the Muslim are amongst the best poet, need I say the Indians and Pakistanis are arguably better poet's than the Englishman. I guess that explains why their songs, movies and culture revolves around it while the Pakistanis are just superb in their delivery.

Even Maclatunji loves poetry even though he's too shy to write for us to read. grin
[/b]
Poetry that only exalts a religious belief is far from being poetry.
Real poetry is rich in free expression, not restricted to religious praise or exaltation of doctrines.

To prove my point, kindly name one female Islamic poet that you know or have heard of.

Even the so-called Islamic art is completely devoid of life and soul.
How could it, when Islam is aversive to love, merriment and joy ?

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Farmerforlife:

This is an ambiguous statement. What do you mean by 'virtually all'? And what do you take to be the basis for religion? That there is One Creator? How do you know that this is incorrect? At best, you can say that it is not certain to be correct at this time, unless you have real evidence that God cannot possibly exist, in which case, I would love to hear what that is.

The mind of man is also filled with 'garbage', in that good and bad without recourse to Religion's input are based on upbringing, personal prejudices and biases, as well as deficient knowledge. Decision making based on man's finite wisdom is more likely to result in harm to you and people around you, than decision making based on the infinite wisdom of the Manufacturer of the Universe.

Not to jump into your conversation but the conclusion of your post is rather 'empty'.

Why?

The knowledge or say details of the 'infinite wisdom of the manufacturer of the universe' is a product of the decision making based on man's finite wisdom.

What am I trying to say?

Man created the concept of God & how to interact with him/her (religion). In essence, the idea of the infinite wisdom of the manufacturer of the universe as you said was started & planted by the finite wisdom of one or few man/men in every civilization.

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by HCpaul(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
ayobase:

I'm praying for you brother.

I have two options, but you have only one.

Option 1: If there is indeed no afterlife, then you and I have nothing to lose.

Option 2: If there is indeed afterlife, then I have nothing to lose (with conditions met), but you lose.

A very brilliant and self-confident student seeking admission into the University will still take both WAEC and NECO to nullifying odds.

I have actually been praying for you, Seun Osewa since the day I discovered you are an atheist.

Have you asked yourself the question; "What if there is afterlife?

Think about it deeply.

I hate that statement with passion. How can you say that you have nothing to loose if later you realize that the whole thing is a prank.

What you are trying to say is that you are ready to spend the rest of your life in confusion and misfortune.

There cannot be a God who will be wise enough to create the universe but his standard will be as primitive as it is been documented in the Bible.

People like you aren't contributing to life and I see no reason why you should be allow to live in a world where genius live.
If you know what we got to loose you will not open your mouth and be spelling out this bullshit.

If only you are not ignorant of ignorance, you will realize that it only takes ignorance to act in such way.

But fear prompted you though.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Acidosis:
I don't have to read the posts here, but why don't you all spend your time preaching against illiteracy?

Illiteracy rate in Nigeria is high; we have more illiterate than religious folks. Many people don't go to Churches by the way. However, we have more agberos on the streets of Lagos who cannot compose the simplest English statement.

To persons (e.g. me) who had the opportunity to gain education, sorry, a million atheists cannot convince me that there is no supreme being somewhere. Don't waste your time. We have gained enough education to know what's best for us.

Channel this energy to Illiteracy rate, it is almost higher in Nigeria than any nation in the world. (#fact from Data).

What is the difference between you, the educated who thinks praying in water or laying hands heal diseases and those who never got a formal education?

One is able to write English and speak along the lines of a discipline while other is unable to but in the end, you both believe in things that calls your education into question.

Religion is a major contributor to illiteracy. It has grounded academia to a halt; tertiary institutions arenow breeding grounds for future pastors & imams where millions throng to different sects of the two religions looking for miracles in getting As, curing sicknesses & other forms of magic rather than drowning in whatever field they are & contributing to humanity.

Education + Religion = illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by ValentineMary(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Omooba77:

Nobody hates any one,God is love,Jesus the way to heaven
Try pretending like an atheist for 24 hours in Nigeria and tell people around u and see how much love they show u. Am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by hopefulLandlord: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
HCpaul:

I hate that statement with passion. How can you say that you have nothing to loose if later you realize that the whole thing is a prank.

What you are trying to say is that you are ready to spend the rest of your life in confusion and misfortune.

There cannot be a God who will be wise enough to create the universe but his standard will be as primitive as it is been documented in the Bible.

People like you aren't contributing to life and I see no reason why you should be allow to live in a world where genius live.
If you know what we got to loose you will not open your mouth and be spelling out this bullshit.

If only you are not ignorant of ignorance, you will realize that it only takes ignorance to act in such way.

But fear prompted you though.

Exactly

And someone kept saying that's not what he means

Its hilarious how fear keeps those people in line

Remove hell fire and see as their numbers plummet badly
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by ValentineMary(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
What are you talking about? Has he helped himself to begin with? Or you think Atheism is another word for intelligence? Honestly speaking, I'm yet to see an atheist who really has a logical reason for atheism. None.
I am sure even many of ur theist would disagree with u at the bold text.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by ValentineMary(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
yorex2011:

Do you think its possible to dream of something and days later, it happens the EXACTLY way you saw it in the dream,
The odds that its a coincidence is very very very small
Then if that's the case, then it might exist that there was some unexplainable force behind that dream.

We both know the bold text is a fat lie.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by analice107: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
timpaker:

[b]

[/b]
That will be according to you not Islam
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by yorex2011: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

We both know the bold text is a fat lie.

No we don't
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by ZUBY77(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
What are you talking about? Has he helped himself to begin with? Or you think Atheism is another word for intelligence? Honestly speaking, I'm yet to see an atheist who really has a logical reason for atheism. None.

Logical reason?
Are you certain you know the meaning of Logic?
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by ValentineMary(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
yorex2011:

No we don't
Anybody that sees that stuff would laugh.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Touchnot01: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
An0nimus:
He cant. If he does, it will be the usual unsupported and ignorant claims. I used to think he was so smart. He is not as smart. He is just an atheist who gets angry by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Charlesdock(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why don't you help the Illiterates by teaching them to be literate.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Charlesdock(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Being Fanatic is indeed ugly but don't let us forget we can't eradicate FAITH. If you start preaching saying exercise your freedom some will still over step the boundary. Moral conduct will decrease and crime will increase just as we see it when religion is this popular. What we need is Modesty. You can't conquer God he created you mr. Seun
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by maclatunji: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seun:
Religious People Are Suffering & They Need Our Help

People often ask outspoken atheists why they like to argue with religious people. "If you don't believe in God", they ask, "why do you spend so much time attacking people's religious beliefs?" They often respond by saying, "religious people keep trying to impose their religious beliefs on us through evangelism and politics, so we have to defend ourselves." Atheists who don't feel threatened usually choose to remain silent. I used to be a pretty quiet atheist myself, until I noticed something about religious people that I hadn't noticed before. Religious people are suffering!

Religion is not a harmless delusion. It's not a benign folly that merely wastes people's time. It's a malignant malady that systematically robs the majority of humanity of their freedom, pleasure, joy, comfort, knowledge, intelligence, health, money, lives, and much more. It would be selfish of us as atheists who are free from religion not to make every effort to free people from religion so that they can have much better lives.

Many religious people are not allowed to have blood transfusions. This means thousands of religious men, women and children have died from treatable medical conditions, such as pregnancies with any kind of complications, non-fatal car accidents, treatable gunshot wounds, etc. simply because they are not allowed to accept blood transfusions. So many children have become orphans needlessly; so many men and women became widows and widowers; so many fathers and mothers lost their children. All because of a religious rule that make no sense at all.

Many religious people are forbidden by their religions from enjoying most of the good things in life. Things like secular or instrumental music, fine art, poetry, sculpture, owning dogs, wearing make-up, friendship with the opposite sex, eating ram meat, eating sausages, pleasuring yourself or the opposite sex, watching fantasy movies or reading fantasy novels like harry potter, making friends outside the religion, dancing, tattoos, playing ludo because it relies on luck, barbie dolls, sexy clothes etc. Can you imagine what your life would be like if you had to forgo most of these wonderful things? Horribly boring. You'd probably kill yourself. I guess that's why many religious people are violent.

Most religious people believe in the afterlife. As a result, instead of focusing on the current life and making it as enjoyable as possible for themselves, their friends, and family members, they often endure shitty and miserable lives in the hope that they'll be rewarded after they die. An extreme case of this is the case of suicide bombers and religious fighters who embrace violent deaths for the sake of an imaginary paradise.

Many religious people are pressured to give a sizable proportion of their income to the religious establishments they worship with. Poor people are taught that the best way to get rich is not to save their money and invest in education and entrepreneurship, but to "sow" it by giving it to their rich religious leaders who will use it to live flamboyantly, and build religious monuments to attract more cash cows. When this stupid idea of "sowing"doesn't make the poor people rich, they are told that it's because they don't have faith, have sin in their lives, etc.

Many religious people are made to believe that the secret to good health and healing is prayer, having been brainwashed by dishonest sermons and misleading testimonies. When they have health problems, instead of going to good hospitals, they embark on prayer and fasting. When their friends slump due to heart attacks or strokes or seizures, they start praying on them instead of rushing them to good hospitals where they can get competent medical help. People have died of curable diseases like malaria because they didn't accept treatment until it was too late.

Many religious people are tolerant and liberal by nature, but due to certain verses in their holy scriptures, they feel that they must be intolerant of various groups of people that God supposedly doesn't like, such as lesbians and transexuals. They are against abortion, which they think is murder, but also against sex education, which reduces abortion rates dramatically, because they think it may encourage premarital safe sex. As a result their daughters end up getting pregnant outside wedlock, having illegal abortions, and dying despite their opposition to abortion.

Many religious people are women, and it sucks to be them because the scriptures of the major religions are clearly sexist. One scripture claims that women must be quiet and submit to men because man were created first and woman came from man, which is rather suspicious because in real life it's women who give birth to men. Another scripture proudly asserts that woman are deficient in intelligence and piety. There are almost no female prophets, apostles or disciples. The few famous women in major scriptures are famous not for personal exploits but for giving birth to important men, marrying them, or leading them astray (Eve, Jezebel). Religious women can't live up to their full potential.

And don't even get me started on the horrible treatment of "demon-possessed" people (the mentally ill) and "child witches".

Clearly, religious people are suffering. Our parents, siblings, and children. Our friends, crushes, and admirers. Our colleague, bosses, and employees. To save them, we who are atheists must come out of our closets and start speaking out; challenging them and educating them.

I am yet to read that you walked the streets of Ota or Lagos naked and you went about smoking weed because you obviously are free to do whatever you like in your mind.

In addition, it is quite hypocritical for you to have rules on Nairaland because you feel religious rules limit freedoms and are such a source of pain.

Let us kuku know that you are a promoter of anarchy in the name of freedom.

In fact, let every thread created on Nairaland be a front page thread.

Would that not be beautifully free and painless for everyone? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
9jacrip:

What is the difference between you, the educated who thinks praying in water or laying hands heal diseases and those who never got a formal education?

One is able to write English and speak along the lines of a discipline while other is unable to but in the end, you both believe in things that calls your education into question.

Religion is a major contributor to illiteracy. It has grounded academia to a halt; tertiary institutions arenow breeding grounds for future pastors & imams where millions throng to different sects of the two religions looking for miracles in getting As, curing sicknesses & other forms of magic rather than drowning in whatever field they are & contributing to humanity.

Education + Religion = illiteracy.

I can see you know NOTHING about your HISTORY. This English you're typing everywhere on Nairaland, who gave it to you?

Let me remind you, your forefathers were murderers, they kill to worship OGUN, OSUN, OYA, SAPONNA, AHMADIOHA, etc. They know nothing about Education, they speak only in Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, etc. They enslave the weak, kill, and bury the innocent at will in the name of ORO, Abobaku, etc. That's the reason people are called with generational names like Ogunyomi, Fagbemi (IFA), Ogungbemi, etc.

The whites came (all thanks to their bravery), and they gave you education and religion with sanity, moral and decency. They gave your forefathers reason its bad to kill twins, albinos, etc.

They weren't just whites, but RELIGIOUS fanatics and missionaries. Now before you brag about education, Harvard University was created in 1636. University of Ibadan being the 1st in the history of Nigeria (right?) was created around 194*? Do you know what that means, Nigeria only had a university 300 years after UK citizens got theirs.

They didn't leave the shores of their country to give you only education by the way, but quality education enshrined with the belief in a supreme being.

I'll reiterate this again, religion (especially Christianity) is the least of Nigeria's problem. Our problem has nothing to do with a belief in God, but individual literate level, understanding and capacity to make things happen.

Again, we shouldn't brag too much about this education as though we built it. No! It was delivered to us ALONGSIDE Christianity. How can you then blame Christianity for the failure of Education? Why can't Education take its own blame independent of Christianity. Didn't they arrive at the same time?

Christianity as a religion is making impact! People don't patronize idols that encourage shedding of blood (Ogun), barbaric laws that were hitherto considered abominable (e.g. allowing twins the right to life) have become history. The belief that widows should be severely punished for their husband's death as previously practiced in IMO state and others have been wiped out through the instrumentality of Churches, etc.

Finally, the fact that people do wrong, does not nullify the existence of good people. Whether we like it or not, some pastors and churches will fail to abide with the true calling. Their failures will never change the existence of GOD. People like you and others who look up to pastors to define Christianity will always find faults.

I know GOD personally, and frankly speaking, if Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Kumuyi deny God today, I Acidosis WILL NOT.

If Bishop Oyedepo commits a sin today, people like you would take to the Internet to give us 1000 reasons Christianity is fraud. You forgot that some of us know God personally. Why should we deny what we know?

Stop looking up to Pastors, seek God personally and you will find HIM.

One love bro.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
An0nimus:
Ok, I will do that, but she doesn't seem to have refuted any of my points.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
maclatunji:

I am yet to read that you walked the streets of Ota or Lagos naked and you went about smoking weed because you obviously are free to do whatever you like in your mind.

In addition, it is quite hypocritical for you to have rules on Nairaland because you feel religious rules limit freedoms and are such a source of pain.

Let us kuku now that you are a promoter of anarchy in the name of freedom.

In fact, let every thread created on Nairaland be a front page thread.

Would that not be beautifully free and painless for everyone? tongue
i never wanted to comment but i ve to.

Like seriously...someone being an atheist does not mean he lacks moral upbringing thou grin

Your comment is the worst post on this thread.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Touchnot01:
He cant. If he does, it will be the usual unsupported and ignorant claims. I used to think he was so smart. He is not as smart. He is just an atheist who gets angry by the day.

This thread should moved to the jokes section, it is one thing to say you are an atheist but quite another to state personal opinions as facts. I gave up yesterday after I read here that Buddhism and Shointoism aren't religions just because someone thinks so.
Scandinavian nations aren't largely Lutherans because they just merely check the Lutheran box in surveys.

If a fact does not suit my premise, the fact must be incorrect, how very logical indeed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by An0nimus: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seun:
Ok, I will do that, but she doesn't seem to have refuted any of my points.

From your POV at least. I'll be looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by An0nimus: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
ireneony2:
i never wanted to comment but i ve to.

Like seriously...someone being an atheist does not mean he lacks moral upbringing thou grin

Your comment is the worst post on this thread.

Your post is actually the one off-point since we're judging and worst best posts now. Stay on point, let's not turn this thread to a brawl. Thanks
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
ZUBY77:

Logical reason?
Are you certain you know the meaning of Logic?
Tell me what its about then.
Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

I am sure even many of ur theist would disagree with u at the bold text.
The logic of some atheist. Once you question the very foundation of their 'faith' you become a theist. Why are you an atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.