Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP (7217 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
What is your thought on this guys?? cool cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Airforce1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Salivating already
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yuck
I hate okra

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
That look like a pool of green mucous.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by curvysola(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
So how did your supposed boo remove the dirts that are usually inside smoked fish, cause this one looks intact

17 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck I hate okra

I knew you'll be here sooner undecided undecided

See your mouth, Wetin you con like?? angry angry

Banana??
kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck
I hate okra

Pu.ssy tastes the same.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Salivating already

L-O-L grin grin

Take am easy, Bruh!! No go chop your phone screen comot ooo
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I knew you'll be here sooner undecided undecided

See your mouth, Wetin you con like?? angry angry

Banana??
kiss kiss
Yup
I love fruits
I love banana, apple, pineapple, watermelon to mention but few, i don't like orange

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Man shall not live alone by bread.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

Pu.ssy tastes the same.
undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
curvysola:
So how did your supposed boo remove the dirts that are usually inside smoked fish, cause this one looks intact

Actually that could be us dear kiss kiss

Be the supposed boo!!
kiss kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by vicstar(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
• • • • • Mehn that okra ain't looking good to me undecided I don't like 'em watery lipsrsealed I like it thick cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

undecided
I think we'll match since you like banana and i like the taste of Okro...Ever heard of 69? cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup
I love fruits
I love banana, apple, pineapple, watermelon to mention but few, i don't like orange

L-O-L grin grin

Fruits indeed! Have you ever heard of a living banana before?? tongue

You want a hint?? It's already peeled and tasteless but it becomes tasty when it's inside you
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

I think we'll match since you like banana and i like the taste of Okro...Ever heard of 69? cool

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

My Nigga!! Oya chop banana till you go yo!! cheesy cheesy

She really needs the banana in her life Bro just make sure you give her make she dey bellefull back to back
cool cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

My Nigga!! Oya chop banana till you go yo!! cheesy cheesy

She really needs the banana in her life Bro just make sure you give her make she dey bellefull back to back
cool cool

She doesn't want anyone to know and I already promised her not to tell anyone. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • Mehn that okra ain't looking good to me undecided I don't like 'em watery lipsrsealed I like it thick cheesy

Thick like your sperm, right?? undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Fruits indeed! Have you ever heard of a living banana before?? tongue

You want a hint?? It's already peeled and tasteless but it becomes tasty when it's inside you
kiss kiss
Why is everybody just talking dirty today undecided
Bye bye
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

She doesn't want anyone to know and I already promised her not to tell anyone. grin

L-O-L grin grin

Make you sha dey knack her very well, make you dey lubricate and service the engine very well cos make she no come back here con dey open thread to dey tell stories that touch
angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by ummeey: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck I hate okra
Me too even eba
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Make you sha dey knack her very well, make you dey lubricate and service the engine very well cos make she no come back here con dey open thread to dey tell stories that touch
angry angry

mizzbouqui is a big girl....I'm sure she can handle it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Why is everybody just talking dirty today undecided Bye bye

Lol, No mind dem dear angry angry

Na because say E don tey wey dem don service dem engine now
kiss kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

mizzbouqui is a big girl....I'm sure she can handle it.

My Nigga!!! grin grin

Chop knuckle, cos am sure you won't let us down Bro. The lord is your strength!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by mizzbouqui(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, No mind dem dear angry angry

Na because say E don tey wey dem don service dem engine now
kiss kiss
Including you sef angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Including you sef angry

Hahaha!!! What have I done now?? undecided undecided

Me dey service my engine steady now so I ain't gat no worries and reasons to dey talk dirty now
angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by vicstar(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Thick like your sperm, right?? undecided undecided

• • • • • Yea bro "thick" is the real deal cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
some men will still kill themselves for food
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Yea bro "thick" is the real deal cool

cool cool cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:
some men will still kill themselves for food

Yeah, same way some ladies can kill themselves for a dick angry angry

A good and well functioning one to be precise
tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
It looks so appalling. who cooks okro like this? And that fish was from a stew. why using stew on a soup? The okro itself look ingredientless. *pukes*

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP by letterman: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yuck I hate okra
Me too. I hate any soup that draws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / My Boyfriend Hardly Calls Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.